To Bears fans LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    But you are using last year's records which mean nothing and even more considering Forte was out also during that span, and the bears couldn't feild a competent QB. They had 1 game this year without Cutler and they lost, but they still have 2 other losses where they did have him and he sure as heck wasn't helping the team. The Bears offense is average, and their D is elite what part are you not grasping. You cherry pick Cutler stats, because lets just use these 2 years where the D has been playing well, but leave out the year they weren't and the record was bad.

How am I cherry picking stats? I’m just stating the obvious that they can’t win without him. Same team same D with Jay 14-2 without 1-7..You have proved nothing otherwise except that Hannie is aa terrible QB..well guess what team hes on now???. The Defense last year wasn't playing “elilte” what games were you watching? They were ranked 17th.. Forte Played 2 more games than Cutler and they lost those too. You are right about one thing the offense is below average but he makes up for their deficiencies

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      P.S. bears6385 when you disappear during /after loses its called being fair weather not "die hard"
      I post after every game in NFL and all other teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
        I post after every game in NFL and all other teams.
        so you only show up in smack after wins gotcha...fair weather smacker then
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Actually no, I don't post much in this forum. Did not come here till about 5 weeks into the season, and that was to discuss Marshall.........had nothing to do with wins and losses.

BTW.............Marshall the leagues #2 WR with 81 receptions, 1,017 yds, 8 td's, and still not suspended, as you were sure he would be.

Comment

What the Bears offense is average, when they have been winning the D has been playing great. The one thing the offense with Cutler is doing well is avoiding to many turnovers. When the offense becomes turnover happy or completly inept is when they lose. The Bears D has been playing great and the bears offense isn't playing at a high level they have been pretty average. Doesn't matter if you average 19+ points a game in a win because at the end of the day it is how you play as a team.

And the this team beat that team means nothing. We beat the Chiefs who beat the Saints (who we also beat) beat the Falcons who beat us who beat the chiefs..... Bad teams get a jump on teams every once in a while. The Browns knocked of the steelers, the chiefs and panthers both have wins over the saints. Dolphins over the seahawks, Cards over the Pats. It happens.

Heck the Broncos are sitting in pretty much the same spot as the Bears with minimum wins over teams with winning records, and losses aginst the good teams. And guess what I can say that our offense has been pretty average these last few weeks and our D has been the driving force. Bear fans want to pin every thing on Cutler that is the difference.
            As you say it is abut how you play as a team. As a team the Bears are #11 in the lea ague in scoring, and in Jay's 10 starts the Bears are averaging 27 ppg. Though the D sets the table for this team, all you have to do is watch the games to understand what Cutler means to the Bears.

Comment

As you say it is abut how you play as a team. As a team the Bears are #11 in the lea ague in scoring, and in Jay's 10 starts the Bears are averaging 27 ppg. Though the D sets the table for this team, all you have to do is watch the games to understand what Cutler means to the Bears.
              The Bears aren't that great. If the Broncos were in the NFC id be dying to play the Bears because Cutler seems to crack against a good pass rush and then he goes off on the lineman and it falls apart from there
              UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                The Bears aren't that great. If the Broncos were in the NFC id be dying to play the Bears because Cutler seems to crack against a good pass rush and then he goes off on the lineman and it falls apart from there
                Not really.......Cutler is 31-19 with the Bears, and in those 31 wins he has faced teams who can flat out rush the passer. The only team that has owned Cutler is the Packers, but teams like the Lions,and Vikings who have some of the best DL players in the league Jay's record is a combined 12-2 against those teams, and counting.

Comment

I agree with that I haven't said the bears were bad. I just said the bears offense is average, and the D is Elite. Yes Cutler helps but I would put him in the middle teir of QB's, and the problem is most back ups are in the bottom of the bottom teir. I will say the Bears probably have one of the better back ups in the league since Campbell is capable of winning at the NFL level.

So yes with Cutler you guys are better but so is almost every team in the league with their starter. Very rarely is the back up better than the starter, but it does happen. But even watching the bears play their offense doesn't look steller and more average, but with a D like you guys have that works perfect.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

I agree with that I haven't said the bears were bad. I just said the bears offense is average, and the D is Elite. Yes Cutler helps but I would put him in the middle teir of QB's, and the problem is most back ups are in the bottom of the bottom teir. I will say the Bears probably have one of the better back ups in the league since Campbell is capable of winning at the NFL level.

So yes with Cutler you guys are better but so is almost every team in the league with their starter. Very rarely is the back up better than the starter, but it does happen. But even watching the bears play their offense doesn't look steller and more average, but with a D like you guys have that works perfect.
                    I don't disagree with that at all, just stating the fact that the Bears can't win without Cutler under center. Last Sunday against the Vikings is how the Bears and this offense have to play in order to win. A field position game, getting an early lead, winning TOP, keeping that steller defense fresh.

Comment

Nah, he's a legit fan.

Some others on here like Chitown (no idea where he's been), 3441, and some others haven't posted since they've lost some games.

Comment

Offensively, they haven't been that good.

Double/bracket Marshall and make someone else beat you like SF did and yeah.

Comment

Did Brandon Marshal miss a game yet? Your predictions are priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Nah, he's a legit fan.

Some others on here like Chitown (no idea where he's been), 3441, and some others haven't posted since they've lost some games.
                            It looks like Chitown skipped town.

Comment

• Big game for Marshall in a loss. Defense lets the Bears down in the fourth quarter, and in OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                                Nah, he's a legit fan.

Like I said, though he is bias from time to time. I have some form of respect for Bears6385.

He doesn't vanish when they lose. He might not post in this thread, but he'd post in the NFC North thread win or lose.

The others are just fools.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X