To Bears fans LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    They feel the need because the last time they played Denver they lost to Tebow....after they had the ball with the lead with under 2 minutes left which lets be honest probably set the Bears Franchise back 10 years, so they need to talk about something anything positive.
    I still can not believe he ran out of bounds like that
    sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
    UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostySeamus View Post
      That would be quite a tandem though, wouldn't it?
      It would be freakishly awesome
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        Bears fans respond more to the treads on here then nearly any other team except the Chargers. Its either they are jealous and have a mile high complex and feel inferior enough that they need to defend themselves constantly, or they just secretly wish we kept our offensive talent LOL JK. Seriously though its kind of amazing how often you guys feel the need to defend yourselves on here. We pick on you guys a lot but thats because you respond whenever we attack the Raiders its like crickets chirping

Though paying your QB and WR top tier salary for not making the playoffs in 3 years and winning 1 playoff game the 1 year theyve ever made it in there careers. Ild feel the need to defend my team every chance I got.

Your team was always best when the D was good the more you move away from that the worse chances youve had at making the playoffs. Though I have to say your offense does look scary
        Actually the Bears have had only one bad season on D............last year. This whole offseason has been about re-building that D through both free agency and the draft. 2012 D and 2013 O, that's what we are looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
          Actually the Bears have had only one bad season on D............last year. This whole offseason has been about re-building that D through both free agency and the draft. 2012 D and 2013 O, that's what we are looking for.
          Sorry but Mcown is gone. There goes your 2013 offense.
          sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
          UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
            Sorry but Mcown is gone. There goes your 2013 offense.
            Yeah right.........O fails because the Bears lose their backup QB.

Comment

Yeah right.........O fails because the Bears lose their backup QB.
              Because when Cutler inevitably gets hurt or throws a tantrum, who's going to throw the ball then?
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                Because when Cutler inevitably gets hurt or throws a tantrum, who's going to throw the ball then?
                Don't you know we have the quarterback whisperer. Jordan Palmer and David Fales are next up should Cutler miss a game or two.

Comment

Don't you know we have the quarterback whisperer. Jordan Palmer and David Fales are next up should Cutler miss a game or two.
                  I've already forgot what that was about.

Jordan Palmer and Fales? Ouch.
                  sigpic

Comment

and what about the 40 to 60% (career average of 45%) of the time where he does play and fails to throw more TD's then INT's?
                    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 06-05-2014, 04:06 AM.
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

and what about the 40 to 60% (career average of 45%) of the time where he does play and fails to throw more TD's then INT's?
                      Who are you talking about? Cutler? What is the 40-60% and career average of 45%? Cutler has a career passing % of 61.0 with a career low of 58% and has never thrown more interceptions than TDs in a season. Not even playing with the leagues worst o-line, worst wide receiver corps and learning a new offense four out of five years in Chicago has he put up those numbers. That's why I don't know what or who you are talking about.

Bears just need to fix their defense. McCown came in and scored 41 points against Washington and the Bears lost. The only team that allowed more points on defense was the Vikings. Two more points 478-480. In perspective, Denver allowed 399 points compared to the Bears 478.

Comment

I've already forgot what that was about.

Jordan Palmer and Fales? Ouch.
                        Most teams back ups aren't very good. It helps them immensely when they have the best wide receivers in the league to throw to though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                          Who are you talking about? Cutler? What is the 40-60% and career average of 45%? Cutler has a career passing % of 61.0 with a career low of 58% and has never thrown more interceptions than TDs in a season. Not even playing with the leagues worst o-line, worst wide receiver corps and learning a new offense four out of five years in Chicago has he put up those numbers. That's why I don't know what or who you are talking about.

Bears just need to fix their defense. McCown came in and scored 41 points against Washington and the Bears lost. The only team that allowed more points on defense was the Vikings. Two more points 478-480. In perspective, Denver allowed 399 points compared to the Bears 478.
                          Thats the percentage of games in his career hes thrown as many or more INT's then TD's in a game (TD-INT<=0). He does it 40% of the time at best and as bad as 60% of the time, 45% of the games in his career he did not have a positive TD-INT differential. This accounts for 80% of your losses with him at QB and coincidentally its also the percent chance you have of losing when he does this.

Cutler is a double edge sword. He can lose you games almost as often as he can win them and without a D to cover for him and create turnovers to keep your team in the game I imagine those numbers will get worse.
                          Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 06-05-2014, 06:39 AM.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                            Most teams back ups aren't very good. It helps them immensely when they have the best wide receivers in the league to throw to though.
                            It didn't help them immensely last season when all they had to do was win 1 of their last 2 games to go 9-7 and make the playoffs, did it? Those great receivers and that fantastic qb of yours in Cutler on managed 11 points on the Eagles. Denver dropped 52 on that team.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats the percentage of games in his career hes thrown as many or more INT's then TD's in a game (TD-INT<=0). He does it 40% of the time at best and as bad as 60% of the time, 45% of the games in his career he did not have a positive TD-INT differential. This accounts for 80% of your losses with him at QB and coincidentally its also the percent chance you have of losing when he does this.

Cutler is a double edge sword. He can lose you games almost as often as he can win them and without a D to cover for him and create turnovers to keep your team in the game I imagine those numbers will get worse.
                              Cutler's record as a Bear is 39-26. He wins 66.6% of the time. That's with three years of the worst o-line and receiving corps in the league while learning new offensive systems at the same time. Pretty impressive I know.

Since 2009 Jay has had 11 4th quarter comeback wins along with 13 game winning drives. He would have had more if it weren't for the defense allowing a last minute drive for a TD after Cutler lead the Bears to a lead the drive before like the last game last year against Green Bay.

I guess when I saw Johnny Knox slipping and falling causing interceptions or Devin Hester dropping crucial passes that hit him right in the hands on a 3rd down I wasn't as quick to blame Jay as you obviously are. Or did you not watch every Bears game and are just looking up stats? How about the years Jay didn't have half a second after a snap before getting blasted? Did you watch those games or just look at a stat sheet?

You know it's funny, I had a Bronco fan on here argue that if Manning had a guy that returned two kicks for touchdowns in a game like Hester did for Cutler that the game wouldn't be close. Trying to diminish another Cutler win. Manning would destroy them. It wasn't long after that the Holiday did just that in the AFC title game against the Ravens. Manning found a way to lose that game. A game that Bronco fans would say don't count as a win for Cutler because he was spotted those points.

I guess to your last point about the defense not being good I agree that it is harder to win games without a good defense. The Bears were dead last against the run last year and came up two points short for giving up the most points in the league. But if all of the additions to the defense pay off, watch out, because Cutler and the offense is going to be lethal.

Comment

It didn't help them immensely last season when all they had to do was win 1 of their last 2 games to go 9-7 and make the playoffs, did it? Those great receivers and that fantastic qb of yours in Cutler on managed 11 points on the Eagles. Denver dropped 52 on that team.
                                If Philadelphia scored as many points against Denver as they did Chicago that 52 wouldn't have been enough.

25-38 247 1 TD 1 INT
                                22-39 242 1 TD 1 INT

One of these games is Bears VS. the Eagles last year and the other is Peyton Mannings super bowl MVP game against the Bears in 2006. Can you tell which is which?
                                Last edited by Chitown; 06-05-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X