To Bears fans LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    think cutler is untradeable after signing his extension in the offseason?

biggest difference this year is the bears no longer have a dominant defense.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh.....now you have given some of their fans an excuse for Jay. Remember, for some it's never about what Jay does wrong.....it's always, always about the guys around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Shhhhhhhhhhhh.....now you have given some of their fans an excuse for Jay. Remember, for some it's never about what Jay does wrong.....it's always, always about the guys around him.
      Sounds like what happens for Tom Brady as well, no?
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Sounds like what happens for Tom Brady as well, no?
        Probably.....of course there is one difference. Brady's pretty darn good.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Chitown;5000530]You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Broncos had the third best o-line this year. Cutler played with the worst o-line and worst receivers in the league and had horrible play calling with Mike Tice, Mike Martz and Ron Turner. I don't think you really get what that means. Romo has been surrounded by weapons his entire time in Dallas and in the same system. Rodgers has never been more pressured than Cutler has. Ever. Seriously, go look it up.

Your 45% stat is a joke as well. Basically, The Bears record is 39 - 26 (65 games) with Cutler at QB. That means Cutler has taken them out of 29 games (45% of 65). If the defense won 20% of the 29 that Cutler has taken them out of their record would be 41-24. But it's not it's 39-26. So, based on the stats you have given, the defense has won three games for the Bears that they would not have won since 2009 with Cutler at quarterback. Three games.

You can have your Orton stats all you want. I'd rather have the guy that hit Hester with a 20 yard bullet right in the chest that he drops on a 3rd and 8 then a check down Charlie that hits his full back for a two yard gain on the same play. Statistically it's better what Orton did but at least Cutler gave the team a chance.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...sition/defense

Bears total defense : 30th
          Bears Rush defense : 32nd (and 31st isn't close)
          Points scored against : 31st (2 points from 32nd, so close)

Thanks defense for the three wins over the last five years. I guess it is Cutler wasting Marshall's ability.[/QUOTE]
          Could not of said it better myself. Truth is without the D creating turnovers and getting Cutler back in the game after his many stupid mistakes he cant win.

PS i said 3 extra wins that Cutler made near losses
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Cutler sucks! LOL!
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X