Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damnit!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • damnit!

    well, it looks like you guys are not going to be stuck with tebow anymore.

    ESPN’s Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen report that Peyton Manning has decided to play for the Denver Broncos.

    The Broncos will reportedly try to trade Tim Tebow. Miami and Jacksonville are potential trade partners.

    We will have much more on this story.
    congrats though, this season is going to be interesting.
    sigpic

  • #2
    At least the pursuit was not in vain. It's good to be convetional again.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      well, it looks like you guys are not going to be stuck with tebow anymore.



      congrats though, this season is going to be interesting.
      glad to see tebow off denver

      he's healthier

      a worse qb than peyton for sure, but that's if peyton's neck doesn't get broken in preseason, or week 1 lol

      but tebow's woo much of a wildcard so i'm glad he's hopefully leaving the afc west.

      hope he lands in the nfc.......


      can't wait to see sd destroy peyton, but legally of course
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
        At least the pursuit was not in vain. It's good to be convetional again.
        good or bad for manning, after the lack of any movement by denver in the offseason, it's something you had to win to appease your fans

        you had to spend some of the cap money, you can't just hold onto it all



        to me, this is a total fan move
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you baph.

          Hopefully we can lure in Saturday/Clark, and re-sign Bunk among others.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            good or bad for manning, after the lack of any movement by denver in the offseason, it's something you had to win to appease your fans

            you had to spend some of the cap money, you can't just hold onto it all



            to me, this is a total fan move
            We added Adams (S) from Cleveland. Nothing major but it's not been the biggest depth in FA this year. We had to hold our breath waiting on Manning's decision before we could exhale and start bringing in some talent.

            I'd rather we built through the draft anyways, as opposed to signing a crap ton of FAs who are in it for the money. But now that Manning is out the way the personnel should start rolling in.

            Just not dream team mark 2, anything but being the dream team mark 2.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              glad to see tebow off denver

              he's healthier

              a worse qb than peyton for sure, but that's if peyton's neck doesn't get broken in preseason, or week 1 lol

              but tebow's woo much of a wildcard so i'm glad he's hopefully leaving the afc west.

              hope he lands in the nfc.......


              can't wait to see sd destroy peyton, but legally of course
              well we will see, personally i do not want to see manning in the division, i wanted tebow to remain in Denver with that terrible offense they had.

              if manning is healthy and they get him some weapons, they will be much better IMO
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                oh also keep in mind


                this means peyton enters the HOF as a colt + bronco lol

                i just remembered that!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  Thank you baph.

                  Hopefully we can lure in Saturday/Clark, and re-sign Bunk among others.
                  i think you def get sat and clark now
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                    We added Adams (S) from Cleveland. Nothing major but it's not been the biggest depth in FA this year. We had to hold our breath waiting on Manning's decision before we could exhale and start bringing in some talent.

                    I'd rather we built through the draft anyways, as opposed to signing a crap ton of FAs who are in it for the money. But now that Manning is out the way the personnel should start rolling in.

                    Just not dream team mark 2, anything but being the dream team mark 2.
                    to me this is like the mario deal

                    i don`t think it`s all that smart, but it`s a risk a team needs to take when they want to change their culture, or when they want to make a splash

                    and elway never really liked tebow

                    at least this will allow denver fans to finally see that truth
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      well we will see, personally i do not want to see manning in the division, i wanted tebow to remain in Denver with that terrible offense they had.

                      if manning is healthy and they get him some weapons, they will be much better IMO
                      i don`t mind peyton in the division because i think he`s going to be much worse than he had ever been

                      new team, new system, new chemistry + 4 neck surgeries


                      i`m not seeing any success for him, and i said this before i even knew where he would wind up, even in sf
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        to me this is like the mario deal

                        i don`t think it`s all that smart, but it`s a risk a team needs to take when they want to change their culture, or when they want to make a splash

                        and elway never really liked tebow

                        at least this will allow denver fans to finally see that truth
                        As I said, it's good to be conventional I suppose. Clady can go back to protecting a QBs blindside and Franklin can stop getting abused by the pass rush. It was fun while it lasted.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                          As I said, it's good to be conventional I suppose. Clady can go back to protecting a QBs blindside and Franklin can stop getting abused by the pass rush. It was fun while it lasted.
                          yeah , injured still, or healthy

                          the one thing peyton has in spades over tebow , is he gets rid of the ball fast
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm more interested in the draft at this point. If we indeed trade Tebow, what's stopping Elway from finally getting his QB in an early round? In regards to FA, this should make getting players a breeze. Elway, Manning, and Fox? Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by that?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              i don`t mind peyton in the division because i think he`s going to be much worse than he had ever been

                              new team, new system, new chemistry + 4 neck surgeries


                              i`m not seeing any success for him, and i said this before i even knew where he would wind up, even in sf
                              i don't question the new system or chemistry as much as how they will call plays. will manning call the plays like he did in indy? if so i think he will have success if healthy.

                              if not then you could be right about the chemistry and system.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X