Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Tolbert signing with the Panthers.. the Chargers need a good 3rd down RB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Tolbert signing with the Panthers.. the Chargers need a good 3rd down RB.

Would they be interested in Tebow?

Mathews and Tebow would make a dangerous backfield.. and with Rivers throwing over 4k yards a season.... their offense could be even more potent.

Who let this guy in?

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaPride View Post
      Would they be interested in Tebow?

Mathews and Tebow would make a dangerous backfield.. and with Rivers throwing over 4k yards a season.... their offense could be even more potent.
      From, the stupidity in most of your posts I will assume you have already been banned on the Chargers site(not hard the admins there are as fail as phillip rivers in the playoffs) and thats why youre talking smack about the Chargers on a Broncos board....oh wait youre trying to troll our forums about a player who more than likely is traded already...I get it now. You are trying to keep up that torid pace of stupidity you have going. Good job!
      Last edited by Beagle; 03-19-2012, 03:44 PM.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

if i was gonna get tebow in sd, i'd make him a TE
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          if i was gonna get tebow in sd, i'd make him a TE
          after re-reading that, it sounds very gay haha
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah and it sounds like you have a little wee willy winkie. I would make him a LE lol
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Yeah, your sig full of half naked Tebow pictures isn't giving that impression either lol
              sigpic

Comment

omg this thread is too much lol

Comment

Oh crap!!

At some point a Panther went to SD and now we get to deal with SD vs Carolina rivalry smack??
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Really? No one here thinks that Tebow would make a good FB? He's built like a tank, he can block, he can run and the Broncos started to develop his pass catching abilities last season.

SD would sell their stadium out every home game. Plus they have the added benefit of having Rivers. With Rivers as the starter, there will be no billboards or chants from pests, demanding that Tebow be the starting qb. Rivers, last season aside, has been amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Oh crap!!

At some point a Panther went to SD and now we get to deal with SD vs Carolina rivalry smack??
                      Why so harsh on Tebow? Even the thought of him as a FB is an insult to Charger fans?

Carolina is slowly becoming the Chargers of the East Coast, with RR and Chud, and all the ex-chargers they keep bringing in.. So why would I rip on the parent team that keeps supplying my team with players?

Comment

Really? No one here thinks that Tebow would make a good FB? He's built like a tank, he can block, he can run and the Broncos started to develop his pass catching abilities last season.
                        This is just more of your Cam vs Timmy smack, it was old months ago. Now it's just rotting but you just keep bringing it back around for another pass.

SD would sell their stadium out every home game.
                        There are Tebow fans, but I doubt more than a handful reside in San Diego.

Plus they have the added benefit of having Rivers. With Rivers as the starter, there will be no billboards or chants from pests, demanding that Tebow be the starting qb. Rivers, last season aside, has been amazing.
                        There would be billboards and possibly even chants if Tebow came on board...but it wouldn't be about the players.

PS. They don't need a 3rd down RB.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                          This is just more of your Cam vs Timmy smack, it was old months ago. Now it's just rotting but you just keep bringing it back around for another pass.

There are Tebow fans, but I doubt more than a handful reside in San Diego.

There would be billboards and possibly even chants if Tebow came on board...but it wouldn't be about the players.

PS. They don't need a 3rd down RB.

Cam vs Tebow talk is over. You should get over that man.

Who would have thought there was a ton of Tebow fans in Denver?!

Last time I was at Qualcomm, the overall love their fans had for Rivers was insane. The only reason the chants and billboards started in Denver was because Orton was considered by most as just a journeyman qb. The Bronco fans never seemed to fully accept Orton. The Tebow fanatics, would fill the stadium even if Tebow was playing FB.

If the Chargers didn't need a 3rd down RB, or a FB, then...why would they waste their time trying to re-sign Tolbert?

Comment

Cam vs Tebow talk is over. You should get over that man.
                            ...Says the person who assumes no one wants him as a QB so he'll have to play fullback? Really?

Who would have thought there was a ton of Tebow fans in Denver?!
                            Denver has a serious football community, you had to believe a fair amount of them watch college 'ball too.

Last time I was at Qualcomm, the overall love their fans had for Rivers was insane. The only reason the chants and billboards started in Denver was because Orton was considered by most as just a journeyman qb. The Bronco fans never seemed to fully accept Orton. The Tebow fanatics, would fill the stadium even if Tebow was playing FB.
                            I'm flattered you think Tebow would do that in San Diego, I'd love to sell out every home game. However, San Diego is just not a football town. The Chargers need to win a SB AND go nuts trying to reassure the public they won't leave to change that.

If the Chargers didn't need a 3rd down RB, or a FB, then...why would they waste their time trying to re-sign Tolbert?
                            For the same reason you did even though Caroline already has two top notch RB's. The guy can play, he was used on much more than 3rd downs.

McClain will be our 3rd down RB, we're just looking for a back to pair Mathews with who can shoulder the loud when he inevitably goes down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X