Carson Palmer...
      Will kick some broncos A$$!!!
      BB.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
          not!!!!!! a JOKE, what the Broncos are!

Go Raiders!
          Poor bigboy...he never comes around here. But something made him come by...what could it be? What major event would make him take the trouble to come by? If he truly believed what he's wrote, he wouldnt bother to come by. He'd still think the Broncos were irrelevant. So what would have made him come by after so long? FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR and lets mix in a little JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY. Poor bigboy...he knows he doesnt believe what he's written today and he's truly petrified at what the Broncos could do to the Raiders and the AFC-West now. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
            Carson Palmer...
            Thats a Charlie Sheen statement right there.

WINNING!
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

not!!!!!! a JOKE, what the Broncos are!

Go Raiders!
              quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth. A Raiders fan from Georgia! lol
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth. A Raiders fan from Georgia! lol
                Isn't named Raider Nation for nothing

Comment

Will kick some broncos A$$!!!
                  How....lol...you have cut half your team, and your best back cant stay healthy for a full year.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                    Isn't named Raider Nation for nothing
                    Its because you and the other 15 guys who didn't become Chargers "fans" named it that. I know not one Raider fan where I live and I sport my gear. I know 4 Broncos fans and we are right in the heart of Titans country. Titans fans sell that Stadium out too. tough time getting broncos tickets and not over pay for them more than i can say about Raider "nation".

Comment

Originally posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
                      How....lol...you have cut half your team, and your best back cant stay healthy for a full year.....
                      ...and no decent draft pix this year for the Raiders. Gotta laugh at the Raiders, if you're a fan of any of the other 3 teams in the AFC-West.

Comment

Depends what else we do, but Peyton made those Colts teams SB contenders every year.

Got a better shot then the Raiders do though.

Comment

.........ok.........

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            except U dumba$$, if U think otherwise....???were U the TAKER in the movie Broke Back Mountain
                            BB.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              Depends what else we do, but Peyton made those Colts teams SB contenders every year.

Got a better shot then the Raiders do though.
                              How old is Peyton? what 36! one hit away for a broking neck. How much are yall **** in guarantee money? I just dont see Peyton playing the hold season. Good Luck!
                              I do think that the first game of the season will be between the Raiders & Broncos
                              BB.

Comment

Working...
                              X