SB Bound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Its because you and the other 15 guys who didn't become Chargers "fans" named it that. I know not one Raider fan where I live and I sport my gear. I know 4 Broncos fans and we are right in the heart of Titans country. Titans fans sell that Stadium out too. tough time getting broncos tickets and not over pay for them more than i can say about Raider "nation".
    Wow, huge sample size!

Comment

Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
      How old is Peyton? what 36! one hit away for a broking neck. How much are yall **** in guarantee money? I just dont see Peyton playing the hold season. Good Luck!
      I do think that the first game of the season will be between the Raiders & Broncos
      You can say the same thing about any QB, and they said if anything, the surgeries made his neck stronger.

As for our first game, whoever we play, i'm betting it's primetime on ESPN or NBC.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
        Wow, huge sample size!
        Yet I know of 4 Broncos fans and no raider fans at all...hmmm

Face it if raider nation is truely a nation its like one of those tiny barely inhabited Islands in the indian ocean post tsunami :thumb:
        Last edited by Beagle; 03-19-2012, 07:35 PM.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
        X