• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Wow, huge sample size!
    Yet I know of 4 Broncos fans and no raider fans at all...hmmm

Face it if raider nation is truely a nation its like one of those tiny barely inhabited Islands in the indian ocean post tsunami :thumb:
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-19-2012, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
    How old is Peyton? what 36! one hit away for a broking neck. How much are yall **** in guarantee money? I just dont see Peyton playing the hold season. Good Luck!
    I do think that the first game of the season will be between the Raiders & Broncos
    You can say the same thing about any QB, and they said if anything, the surgeries made his neck stronger.

As for our first game, whoever we play, i'm betting it's primetime on ESPN or NBC.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Its because you and the other 15 guys who didn't become Chargers "fans" named it that. I know not one Raider fan where I live and I sport my gear. I know 4 Broncos fans and we are right in the heart of Titans country. Titans fans sell that Stadium out too. tough time getting broncos tickets and not over pay for them more than i can say about Raider "nation".
    Wow, huge sample size!

Leave a comment:

• bigboy3333
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Depends what else we do, but Peyton made those Colts teams SB contenders every year.

Got a better shot then the Raiders do though.
    How old is Peyton? what 36! one hit away for a broking neck. How much are yall **** in guarantee money? I just dont see Peyton playing the hold season. Good Luck!
    I do think that the first game of the season will be between the Raiders & Broncos

Leave a comment:

• bigboy3333
    replied
    quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth. A Raiders fan from Georgia! lol
    except U dumba$$, if U think otherwise....???were U the TAKER in the movie Broke Back Mountain

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    .........ok.........

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Depends what else we do, but Peyton made those Colts teams SB contenders every year.

Got a better shot then the Raiders do though.

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    Originally posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
    How....lol...you have cut half your team, and your best back cant stay healthy for a full year.....
    ...and no decent draft pix this year for the Raiders. Gotta laugh at the Raiders, if you're a fan of any of the other 3 teams in the AFC-West.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Isn't named Raider Nation for nothing
    Its because you and the other 15 guys who didn't become Chargers "fans" named it that. I know not one Raider fan where I live and I sport my gear. I know 4 Broncos fans and we are right in the heart of Titans country. Titans fans sell that Stadium out too. tough time getting broncos tickets and not over pay for them more than i can say about Raider "nation".

Leave a comment:

• ParkHill-71
    replied
    Will kick some broncos A$$!!!
    How....lol...you have cut half your team, and your best back cant stay healthy for a full year.....

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth. A Raiders fan from Georgia! lol
    Isn't named Raider Nation for nothing

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    not!!!!!! a JOKE, what the Broncos are!

Go Raiders!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
    Carson Palmer...
    Thats a Charlie Sheen statement right there.

WINNING!

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    not!!!!!! a JOKE, what the Broncos are!

Go Raiders!
    Poor bigboy...he never comes around here. But something made him come by...what could it be? What major event would make him take the trouble to come by? If he truly believed what he's wrote, he wouldnt bother to come by. He'd still think the Broncos were irrelevant. So what would have made him come by after so long? FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR and lets mix in a little JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY. Poor bigboy...he knows he doesnt believe what he's written today and he's truly petrified at what the Broncos could do to the Raiders and the AFC-West now. Poor guy.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X