Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at the Broncos

seriously,lol

I personally GUARANTEE that Denver will do no better than 6-10 this year...lol at selling out to the idea that you need a fantasy giant QB to win in this league...they won a playoff game for the first time in years, were building a good team...and now they made a signing that ruins the entire foundation of their team

they traded away Brandon Marshall AND Brandon Lloyd..brought in the ultimate run game/defense coach in the league...trained an o-line to run block on literally almost 90% of plays,and drafted a QB to center the offense around...you build a good team,win a playoff game..have pieces to build on..and ruin it

lol, what a failure of a franchise

this would be alot funnier if it wasn't so scary for the NFL..I love old school football, and a the last team I ever thought would become a new age team just did...and another team that won w/ old style football(San Fransisco) was interested...yuck

oh well, when Denver fails HORRENDOUSLY and ruins their team for the next 5-6 years I'll get over it..hopefully some other team arises that keeps old style football alive

yet another..LOL AT DENVER FAILURE OF A FRANCHISE

6-10... Okay. Kyle Orton almost got that.

Comment

So how is the weather in Nashville?

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
        seriously,lol

I personally GUARANTEE that Denver will do no better than 6-10 this year...lol at selling out to the idea that you need a fantasy giant QB to win in this league...they won a playoff game for the first time in years, were building a good team...and now they made a signing that ruins the entire foundation of their team

they traded away Brandon Marshall AND Brandon Lloyd..brought in the ultimate run game/defense coach in the league...trained an o-line to run block on literally almost 90% of plays,and drafted a QB to center the offense around...you build a good team,win a playoff game..have pieces to build on..and ruin it

this would be alot funnier if it wasn't so scary for the NFL..I love old school football, and a the last team I ever thought would become a new age team just did...and another team that won w/ old style football(San Fransisco) was interested...yuck

oh well, when Denver fails HORRENDOUSLY and ruins their team for the next 5-6 years I'll get over it..hopefully some other team arises that keeps old style football alive

Welcome back Boltman. Puddle missed you, but no one else did.

Comment

tl;dr

I'm sure it had something to do with Tebow and stupidity.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

seriously,lol

I laugh.....I laugh very hard at this.....
            sigpic

Comment

Is this what passes for smack nowadays?
              sigpic
              - ★ -
              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

We if you personally GUARANTEE it.

Smack is supposed to cause you to feel bad or outraged. this makes us al LOL. I didn't know Tebow had a forum account.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

seriously,lol

Sorry to hear your Titans missed out on Manning. All 5 of you over at the Titans message boards must be heartbroken.

Comment

Titans fan, 9ers fan, or Tebow fan?

hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                      So how is the weather in Nashville?
                      From the sounds of it, it's raining tears and hopes and dreams of the Titan faithful.

What a glorious sound.

Comment

All you Denver Bandwaggon fan can go follow your boy now. Trust me, us true Denver Bronco fans WON'T MISS YOU. Don't let the doors at Mile High hit you in the ass on the way out!! Bye bye!! Get a going now..

Comment

seriously,lol

LOL at your stupidity.

What the hell did I just read?

I guess the Smack Board is where the morons belong.

Comment

Not a Titans fan "were building a good team" I think that takes them out of the running, or was he talking about us. Honestly he lost me with all the.... The Broncos will likely still be a balanced old style football team this year, since Manning wont be healthy enough to throw that much and Elway believes that is how SB's are won. Fox likes to run and stop the run, so the chances of us being like the 2009 Broncos is unlikely
                            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 03-21-2012, 01:35 PM.
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

sitting down>laying down

Comment

Working...
                              X