Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning

I,ve been a Broncos fan for over 40 years, I cannot believe we're not going to give the future of this franchise(TEBOW) a chance, (again), and put our hopes in broke down QB. Unbelievably poor choice in my learned opinion! Please don't put all of our eggs in one old basket!!!

Originally posted by Al Chasteen View Post
    I,ve been a Broncos fan for over 40 years, I cannot believe we're not going to give the future of this franchise(TEBOW) a chance, (again), and put our hopes in broke down QB. Unbelievably poor choice in my learned opinion! Please don't put all of our eggs in one old basket!!!
    I agree, you know the saying what goes around comes around. I think the only good that is going to come out of this, is that maybe TT will get a chance to play for a team that believes in him. Elway never wanted him, he would have gotten rid of him as soon as he could get another qb. And that my friends is the bottom line. I have this really strong feeling that Mannings health is going to be an issue sooner or later. He still is not 100% and he may pass a physical but what about mentally healthy?

Comment

Keep in mind that if there are no trade-takers for Tebow, he will stay a Bronco. This is what I'm hoping will happen, so Denver has a good backup during Manning's tenure and when Manning retires, Timmy can lead us into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by gcmath View Post
        I agree, you know the saying what goes around comes around. I think the only good that is going to come out of this, is that maybe TT will get a chance to play for a team that believes in him. Elway never wanted him, he would have gotten rid of him as soon as he could get another qb. And that my friends is the bottom line. I have this really strong feeling that Mannings health is going to be an issue sooner or later. He still is not 100% and he may pass a physical but what about mentally healthy?
        LOL!! There's nothing wrong with his mental health (it was a neck injury, not a concussion--jeez!) and all medical people say he is physically 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
          LOL!! There's nothing wrong with his mental health (it was a neck injury, not a concussion--jeez!) and all medical people say he is physically 100%.
          Yeah, but these "medical people" have years and years of education / training / experience. How could they possibly know more than the people that browse internet forums?
          My other love...
          sigpic
          305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Keep in mind that if there are no trade-takers for Tebow, he will stay a Bronco. This is what I'm hoping will happen, so Denver has a good backup during Manning's tenure and when Manning retires, Timmy can lead us into the future.
            How the hell can he be Manning's back-up? No way he could run a pro-style offense!!!

Comment

"Learned opinion". Get out of here. We don't need "fans" like you who'd put the welfare of one player over the rest of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearindenver View Post
                How the hell can he be Manning's back-up? No way he could run a pro-style offense!!!
                You're guessing Tebow wont improve as a passer. With Tebow's work ethic, I think he can improve as a passer and eventually become a pro-style offense QB.

Comment

I agree, you know the saying what goes around comes around.

Comment

You're guessing Tebow wont improve as a passer. With Tebow's work ethic, I think he can improve as a passer and eventually become a pro-style offense QB.
                    Great for college not for the pros.
                    Shouldnt went to forida

Comment

He is just a 4 time nfl mvp, super bowl mvp, and sure HOF. Other than that yea I agree what a horroble get!
                      sigpic

Comment

Manning was the franchise in Indy...he will not be such in Denver.
                        ...all the accollades he's had over the years are just that....HAD.

What he HAS is a team that will have to develop the tools/philosophy to support/enhance his style of play.

One man does not make a team. A team makes a team. With any luck, the veteran players on the team will be able to co-exist/function with this new free agent...a.k.a. the anointed savior, the second coming of Elway, and the one that before the ink was dry on his contract was already bieng touted to single-handedly put Lombardis on the shelves in Dove Valley.

A tall order.
                        Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                          Manning was the franchise in Indy...he will not be such in Denver.
                          ...all the accollades he's had over the years are just that....HAD.

What he HAS is a team that will have to develop the tools/philosophy to support/enhance his style of play.

One man does not make a team. A team makes a team. With any luck, the veteran players on the team will be able to co-exist/function with this new free agent...a.k.a. the anointed savior, the second coming of Elway, and the one that before the ink was dry on his contract was already bieng touted to single-handedly put Lombardis on the shelves in Dove Valley.

A tall order.
                          Good luck with that.
                          Oh yes a Chiefys fan....You think Manning don't know how to run a offense? His Offense...that he had in Indy?..Its not even the draft yet...Denvers just signing like crazy ...its getting real interesting...Its funny how Manning was the Man to get in the FA..and then Denver gets him with one of the best protection Os....In the NFL and some how manning sucks? He is not going to be that great bah bah blah bah...come on...all the team in the afc west and the fans........just scared...its ok....I would be too
                          sigpic

Comment

What's up with all these 40 year Bronco fans creating accounts just to make a thread about how the Broncos are evil?

We're getting trolled.
                            sitting down>laying down

Comment

So you would rather have a QB in Tebow who can't complete 50% of his passes than Manning who could go down as the greatest QB in NFL history???? Interesting take I must say.

Comment

Working...
                              X