Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
    Now I know why the Chargers haven't won anything.... Ever!!!
    You have proof the curse is real? One of the steps includes performing an exorcism on Ryan Leaf doesn't it?

The Chargers Franchise and fan Base is a Joke!!!
    That's just a ridiculously over-dramatic generalization.

Here is the full article, makes for an interesting read. I can totally believe that agents have far more power than they ought to.
    sigpic

Comment

Andrew Luck and Ryan Leaf look alike....

"January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Andrew Luck and Ryan Leaf look alike....
        A bit similar, but Andrew doesn't have that quality of being a gigantic...I don't thick I can use that word on these boards...Regardless, Andrew got lucky in that regard.
        Last edited by Puddleglum; 03-26-2012, 09:19 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post

That's just a ridiculously over-dramatic generalization.

we get that a lot around here from these donk fans, Pud. (i have always wanted to call you that )

Comment

I think history shows QBs who are in one system for most of their careers and then make a switch at the end of their career for a few years do not work out. Think Montana, Farve.

Manning could be different. And the cap is there to build a team around him.

Comment

One thing about Manning is he adapts and studies the game with the cast he has to work with. The Broncos won't build a team around him but just make a templet for future years on how they want the system to run and Manning gives them the best option for this. How many QBs that constantly run have won a SB in the past 10 years? Running only gets you so far, passing consistantly while making completions and knowing what is comming at you in order to make the right reads is a solid proven winning formula.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
                LOL!! There's nothing wrong with his mental health (it was a neck injury, not a concussion--jeez!) and all medical people say he is physically 100%.
                Jeez! I didn't say he had a concussion. I meant, there just might be that apprehension and anxiety about getting hit and suffering an injury again. Now if you think Manning is beyond that, you are saying he is unlike every other player that has had a serious injury. And I am still questioning his physical health as well. Nerve damage can come back to bite you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker View Post
                  Yeah, but these "medical people" have years and years of education / training / experience. How could they possibly know more than the people that browse internet forums?
                  When you have similar surgeries, and do what the Dr. says, which is, be mindful that your neck is not as flexible when it is fused... Your a little more than a browser on the forums. Nerve damage is never 100% regenerated. Hopefully, Denver will get a Offense that can protect him. Manning himself has said that he is still rehabilitating. And there are fans on this forum that expects a SB next year. Have patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Firstwave64 View Post
                    Oh yes a Chiefys fan....You think Manning don't know how to run a offense? His Offense...that he had in Indy?..Its not even the draft yet...Denvers just signing like crazy ...its getting real interesting...Its funny how Manning was the Man to get in the FA..and then Denver gets him with one of the best protection Os....In the NFL and some how manning sucks? He is not going to be that great bah bah blah bah...come on...all the team in the afc west and the fans........just scared...its ok....I would be too
                    Two words, Brett Farve.

Comment

Originally posted by gcmath View Post
                      Two words, Brett Farve.
                      I never thought Brett Favre was all of that even when he was in his prime. In case you haven't noticed Favre's mentality and Manning's is totally different. Favre basically was just a arrogant _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and was all about himself.
                      sigpic

Comment

Two words, Brett Farve.
                        Too funny, nothing like Favre. Manning has class and respect for the people around him and will always be a team player first.

Comment

Two words, Brett Farve.
                          Two words.. 'ick pics!
                          From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

Working...
                          X