Elway, I am now a Jets fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway, I am now a Jets fan!

I may be a Giants fan but the way Elway treated Tebow was just disrespectful. I hope Tebow comes and makes Elway cry long nights when tebow is winning superbowls and elway is getting beaten down by him. I do hope Peyton succeeds as I do like Peyton and hope the broncos have success this year. But I just hope Elway does not.
    (But I do realize why Elway got Manning)
    If the Broncos dont want Tebow the giants will!
    sigpic

Honestly do we give a rats ass if some Giants fan Tebow lover doesn't have respect for Elway. He improved the team. He done what he had to do. It is a business. See what happened to guys like Austin Sylvester and Daunta Rosario and guys like that. This happens all the time. Just cause it is Tebow everyone must bow at the feet of him. Happens all the time. Just cause it is Tebow. I guess it is disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiantTebowFan View Post
      I may be a Giants fan but the way Elway treated Tebow was just disrespectful. I hope Tebow comes and makes Elway cry long nights when tebow is winning superbowls and elway is getting beaten down by him. I do hope Peyton succeeds as I do like Peyton and hope the broncos have success this year. But I just hope Elway does not.
      (But I do realize why Elway got Manning)
      First of all if the Broncos and Manning do well then by extension so does Elway. Second what exactly did Ekway do wrong? In his position he makes moves & decisions to make our team (Denver) better. Those moves may turn out to be right or wrong...only time will tell. On the surface there is a whole lotta right with this move so I commend and applaud Elway.

Thx,
      Joe
      To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Peyton>>>>>>Eli
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          Honestly do we give a rats ass if some Giants fan Tebow lover doesn't have respect for Elway. He improved the team. He done what he had to do. It is a business. See what happened to guys like Austin Sylvester and Daunta Rosario and guys like that. This happens all the time. Just cause it is Tebow everyone must bow at the feet of him. Happens all the time. Just cause it is Tebow. I guess it is disrespect.

I am just saying. He was very bad in this whole Tebow Process. Never seen someone hate a winner more then Elway did.
          Besides, the broncos cant beat the giants next year in the superbowl anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

Just leave. Get the hell out. You're a joke.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

We hurt Tim's feelings.....maybe he can get some time with Dr. Phil.
              Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
              Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
              "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
              Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                Peyton>>>>>>Eli
                I will take 2x superbowl rings thank you. Bet you guys would take him if it meant 2 rings right? Maybe 3? His career still has a good 5+ years left.
                sigpic

Comment

I will take 2x superbowl rings thank you. Bet you guys would take him if it meant 2 rings right? Maybe 3? His career still has a good 5+ years left.
                  If Peyton had the giants d he would of had multiple rings by now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    Just leave. Get the hell out. You're a joke.
                    You guys all liked me when I was cheering for you in the playoffs but now when I will still be rooting for an all manning bowl next year you guys become hostile? wow it is smack talk you know but that is extreme.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      If Peyton had the giants d he would of had multiple rings by now.
                      Colts org. wasnt very good at D.
                      sigpic

Comment

You guys all liked me when I was cheering for you in the playoffs but now when I will still be rooting for an all manning bowl next year you guys become hostile? wow it is smack talk you know but that is extreme.
                        You know nothing of Elway.

What did you expect? Going to a Broncos board to talk ish on Elway?
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Peyton is scared of eli that's why he wouldn't play in nfc

Comment

Your ripping on the man who does no wrong in Denver, in favor of (at the moment) a no talent QB. Why do you think we are ripping you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              You know nothing of Elway.

What did you expect? Going to a Broncos board to talk ish on Elway?
                              He still was a good Qb but GM wise he needs to be more supportive of his guys. Tebow did win for him and he just kicked him to the curb.
                              besides Eli has the same # of bowls elway does but eli will be at 3 or 4 when all is said and done.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X