Elway, I am now a Jets fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB2 View Post
    Wasn't really nice of you to treat Tim like that..maybe he'll beat Denver 55-10 in the Superbowl just like Montana did to you guys! Later Elway!

Go Jets! LOL!
    Time couldnt put 55 pts up in a month much less one game.
    Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGiantTebowFan View Post
      I may be a Giants fan but the way Elway treated Tebow was just disrespectful. I hope Tebow comes and makes Elway cry long nights when tebow is winning superbowls and elway is getting beaten down by him. I do hope Peyton succeeds as I do like Peyton and hope the broncos have success this year. But I just hope Elway does not.
      (But I do realize why Elway got Manning)
      Yep, he got Manning because he wanted to improve the team more than we would be with Timmy.

You aren't a Broncos fan, only a Tebow fan. Buh-bye!
      You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

• I like Tebow. I think he's a great guy, and living in NJ, I'm looking forward to seeing him with the Jets. However, Tebow is not a great QB. Yes, he won in Denver - I get it. But step outside yourself for just one moment and think honestly about whether you think he would've led us to a Superbowl. Unfortunately, he won't. But I am rooting for him and I really think Elway simply just has the same view of him that I do. It's not mean-spirited. I like that he's getting a chance with the Jets, but I'm glad it's not with the Broncos again.

Comment

• So Elway traded Marshall 2 years before he became the GM I didnt know that, nor did I know he was responsible for the 4-12 disaster that somehow turned to 3-14 a year before he became the GM. Nor did I know that an 8-8 team that played several hard games without Tebow somehow magically one 2 extra games with him

This is why Broncomania isnt morning the loss its idiots who cant tell you how many games are in a season or know the difference between this year and the last yet call themselves fans that we are happy to get rid of. Fairweather fans have no place here, the 3 ring circus that around Tebow isnt his fault which is sad but your the reason he will be treated the he is

Also dont compare the most cerebral QB in NFL history to the most instinctual. Manning plays on intellect and insight, Tebow plays on athleticism and gut feelings.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Bonner View Post
            Let's see. What could Elway have done better. First, don't take a Heisman Trophy winning, All-American, National Champion QB and trade away the NFL's top receiver, Lloyd and the next best receiver, Marshall. Don't undermine him. Let him start before the season is essentially over. The fans proved they were demonstrably smarter than Elway and Fox. Elway's decisions brought the donkeys to 2-11 and 1-4. They were 3-15 w/o Tebow and were a playoff winning 10-6 team with. I predict decrepit old Manning & donkeys 3rd in division. The way Tebow was treated was breath-takingly rude. The decision to bring in $90 mil Manning was profoundly stupid. Tebow deserves better than the Broncos management. I just wish he were going to Jacksonville. I am now a Bears and Jets fan.
            Let's see. What could Junior Bonner have done better. First,... GET YOUR NUMBERS RIGHT! IDIOT!!

If you're combining Orton's '10 & '11 win/loss records, the total comes out to be 4-14

Tebow's combined win/loss record for the last 2 seasons is 8-6. If you want to include this year's playoffs, its 9-7. You cant even get your Tebow-math correct. If you cant even get your facts right, dont bother posting here anymore...go join the Jets forum...they might be dumb enough to believe your phony numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Bonner View Post
              Let's see. What could Elway have done better. First, don't take a Heisman Trophy winning, All-American, National Champion QB and trade away the NFL's top receiver, Lloyd and the next best receiver, Marshall. Don't undermine him. Let him start before the season is essentially over. The fans proved they were demonstrably smarter than Elway and Fox. Elway's decisions brought the donkeys to 2-11 and 1-4. They were 3-15 w/o Tebow and were a playoff winning 10-6 team with. I predict decrepit old Manning & donkeys 3rd in division. The way Tebow was treated was breath-takingly rude. The decision to bring in $90 mil Manning was profoundly stupid. Tebow deserves better than the Broncos management. I just wish he were going to Jacksonville. I am now a Bears and Jets fan.
              All of these college credentials meaning nothing in the NFL. The only QB in the last decade with a Heisman Trophy who has been great in the NFL is Cam Newotn. And that is just one year. He could go backwards. I doubt it cause he is a beast but come on. The NFL just admitted to everyone of you that Tebow is looked at as just mediocre with little potential. If he was as good as all of you claim he would have got more than a 4th and 6th.

Lets look at again how dumb you are.

1: Elway didn't trade Marshall. It was before Tebow was here. So they were not hurting Tebow.

2: They traded Lloyd cause he did not want to play with Tebow. Dmac from the fan asked Lloyd when we got in the playoffs would he go back in time to be apart of it and he said no. Then they asked him after we had interest in Manning if Manning signs here would you come back and he said yes. He didn't want to play with Tebow.

3: What the hell does 2-11 and 3-15 even mean

4: And it was not rude to anyone who actually follows the NFL. Tebow is not a god in the NFL's eyes like to his following. He is not going to be treated any different from anyone else. Unless he becomes a good player.

Originally posted by Junior Bonner View Post
              You can speak of all of Peyton's glory days in the past tense. Revel in them because there ain't gonna be much of any in the future. A healthier, younger Peyton has only won a single playoff game since 2006. What the heck makes u think he's gonna take a sad and sorry team without Tebow to the Super Bowl. The new Peyton and the old one. You can bet the farm on that.
              You are a fool. You are reveling in Tebows glory days from college like it means anything. Atleast Manning's were in the NFL.

Comment

• WOW, I saw alot of teams that wanted Tebows services,that has to tell you something

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog2 View Post
                  WOW, I saw alot of teams that wanted Tebows services,that has to tell you something
                  a lot? what do you consider a lot of teams?....

and what price did he end up fetching.. that should say it all.

The jets got him to sell tickets /run a gimmick offence...

Comment

• Your an idiot, and everone else can see that you will never see the big picture.

Comment

I may be a Giants fan but the way Elway treated Tebow was just disrespectful. I hope Tebow comes and makes Elway cry long nights when tebow is winning superbowls and elway is getting beaten down by him. I do hope Peyton succeeds as I do like Peyton and hope the broncos have success this year. But I just hope Elway does not.
                      What you said just contradicted your self like 5 times, but whatever, let me see if I can translate. " Hey guys, I am a NY Giants Bandwagon fan, oh yeah, I was their #1 fan in 2007 also! I am also a closet Tebow fanboi/worshipper. But really MOST OF ALL, I am a out and out Elway hater from way on back, and am Jealous of all the success he has had in life! I really hope Tebow wins Superbowls, so then I can bandwagon from one NY team to another. I do like Peyton, though I dont know why, and hope the Broncos have success, but hope Elway doesnt, which goes hand and hand but I dont really know that!" end of translation:thumb:
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Yeah - letting Tim pick his team like that left a lot of you Tebow Florida fanatics butthurt so you'll attack Elway for a good decision by Tim. You do that, don't let the doorknob get wedged in your crack on the way out. Kthx.

Comment

Working...
                        X