Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS is what a locker room distraction looks like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Safety View Post
    wah, boo hoo. just another Michigan native crybaby wussy. sometimes life hands ya lemons, instead of crying because it's sour, make some lemonade and run with it. Things happen for a reason, sometimes we just don't understand them when they do happen.

a friend of mine once told me, handle your business, don't let it handle you. he's absolutely right.
    that would apply if they hadn't promised him the #2 spot already and said they weren't picking up another qb

this is the equivalent to you winning let's say 25 grand on a lotto scratcher then the clerk taking it out of your hand and saying "aww deal with it, make lemonade" lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
      That's not how we do things here. You're supposed to talk out of your ass first, then comb for useless facts on the internet, hoping support your statement. That's how we roll.
      YEA WhoDey, get with the program.
      I really like Cheese.

Comment

My guess is that Tebow was brought in primarily to be a gadget guy to run the wildcat with Sanchez. If Sanchez were to go down, Stanton would take Sanchez's spot, and Tebow would continue to work the gadget plays.

I'm sure that's what they'll tell Stanton too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
          I would too. Especially if I knew there was no shot I was going to play, even though I'm a better quarterback.
          Yeah... Tebow needs to lower his QB rate by 12.0 to be "as good as" Stanton.

The guy does not even want to compete. More interceptions than touchdowns in his career. Such a better quarterback...
          sigpic

Comment

if drew stanton outplayed sanchez and tebow by a mile he still wouldnt stand a chance becuase of how rex feels about sanchez and how popular tebow is.

plus there was some sort of agreement there with stanton being the back up from what i heard.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
              if drew stanton outplayed sanchez and tebow by a mile he still wouldnt stand a chance becuase of how rex feels about sanchez and how popular tebow is.

plus there was some sort of agreement there with stanton being the back up from what i heard.
              Deal with it. Elway said Tebow earned the right to enter training camp as the starter. Manning became available and Tebow was traded. That's how the NFL works. Tebow became available and Stanton will have to deal with it. The Broncos did not owe Tebow anything. Then, the Jets also did not owe Stanton anything.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                Deal with it. Elway said Tebow earned the right to enter training camp as the starter. Manning became available and Tebow was traded. That's how the NFL works. Tebow became available and Stanton will have to deal with it. The Broncos did not owe Tebow anything. Then, the Jets also did not owe Stanton anything.
                they dont owe him but im saying thats the obvious situation he has in front of him which is why he wants out. he is in a lose lose lose situation in NY.

Comment

After the disgusting and disgusting way Tebow was treated, I am no longer a Broncos fan. They traded away the best receiver in the NFL in Lloyd and Denver's next best, Marshall, and made pretense that they supported Tebow. They wanted him to fail but he refused to and brought Denver to the second round of the playoffs. You're right, it is the NFL and a cutthroat business. However, Tebow made business sense. He was fascinating, honorable, a winner, up and coming, playoff QB who would have made the Broncos winners for a decade and half or more. No team has gone on to win the Super Bowl with a QB that won it with another team. Stupid, stupid move. And, Stanton deserved better too. I with Tebow had gone to Jacksonville where he was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Bonner View Post
                    I am no longer a Broncos fan.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Bonner View Post
                      After the disgusting and disgusting way Tebow was treated, I am no longer a Broncos fan. They traded away the best receiver in the NFL in Lloyd and Denver's next best, Marshall, and made pretense that they supported Tebow. They wanted him to fail but he refused to and brought Denver to the second round of the playoffs. You're right, it is the NFL and a cutthroat business. However, Tebow made business sense. He was fascinating, honorable, a winner, up and coming, playoff QB who would have made the Broncos winners for a decade and half or more. No team has gone on to win the Super Bowl with a QB that won it with another team. Stupid, stupid move. And, Stanton deserved better too. I with Tebow had gone to Jacksonville where he was needed.
                      Since you cant seem to do anything but cut and paste. I will do the same.
                      Tebow will be out of football in 3 years because he cant play the position he wants to play.
                      Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
                        Since you cant seem to do anything but cut and paste. I will do the same.
                        Tebow will be out of football in 3 years because he cant play the position he wants to play.
                        i wouldn't be surprised if that becomes true

then again, i never expected him to help denver make the playoffs

he's hard to predict
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X