Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas City Chiefs executives eavesdropping on ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Chiefs executives eavesdropping on ...

With all this talk about the Saints wire-tapping it reminded me that not too long ago there was some speculation about Kansas City's Scott Pioli eavesdropping on his OWN staff - but heck if you're going to do that, it's not too much of a stretch to think they'd have both locker-rooms bugged.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/14...nover-off.html

What do you think? Pioli looks like a cheater to me
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

He has to figure out who dropped that candy bar wrapper.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      With all this talk about the Saints wire-tapping it reminded me that not too long ago there was some speculation about Kansas City's Scott Pioli eavesdropping on his OWN staff - but heck if you're going to do that, it's not too much of a stretch to think they'd have both locker-rooms bugged.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/14...nover-off.html

What do you think? Pioli looks like a cheater to me
      eavesdropping on his own staff is different from having the device covertly switch over to eavesdropping on the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by watha? View Post
        eavesdropping on his own staff is different from having the device covertly switch over to eavesdropping on the opponent.
        Not to the Feds
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

All you have to do is have a sign somewhere that states that you're being recorded.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            All you have to do is have a sign somewhere that states that you're being recorded.
            Yup... I recently worked a temp job and the supervision with cameras was nuts.. the full-timers constantly told us to stop talking because they watch your lips move on the camera. Needless to say I got fired LOL

Comment

Working...
            X