It's already been....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's already been....

It's already been a month and a half, and we haven't won a superbowl yet. Peyton Manning, such a bust.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #42

Patience is key.

Comment

Originally posted by NM_Mile_High View Post
      It's already been a month and a half, and we haven't won a superbowl yet. Peyton Manning, such a bust.
      let me be the first to say that if you dont win a championship wiht manning it wont be because he isnt capable, it will be because denver just isnt good enough.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        let me be the first to say that if you dont win a championship wiht manning it wont be because he isnt capable, it will be because denver just isnt good enough.
        really. san diego must have been good enough for all their rings right?

O WAIT THE KID WITH RING ENVY IS TALKING TRASH AGAIN
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedWonder View Post
          really. san diego must have been good enough for all their rings right?

O WAIT THE KID WITH RING ENVY IS TALKING TRASH AGAIN
          again, if i was ring envy i wouldnt be visiting the broncos boards, you guys only have 2
          sigpic

Comment

again, if i was ring envy i wouldnt be visiting the broncos boards, you guys only have 2
            that's like someone on welfare saying "you're not rich, you are only worth two million dollars."
            sigpic

Comment

that's like someone on welfare saying "you're not rich, you are only worth two million dollars."
              uhh no its not.

you said i am always here because i am "ring envy" yet there is a heck of a lot of other teams message boards i could go hang out at if that was the case.

the raiders have 3 rings, why am i not there instead of here? answer that one question and realize that you fail.
              sigpic

Comment

uhh no its not.

you said i am always here because i am "ring envy" yet there is a heck of a lot of other teams message boards i could go hang out at if that was the case.

the raiders have 3 rings, why am i not there instead of here? answer that one question and realize that you fail.
                Im sure you do troll the raider boards... your telling me you hate the raiders less than the broncos? You clearly dont remember them before russell... And ok ill admit it, you being here might not be all ring envy, probably ljke 70% ring envy and 30% division rivalry.

And you said earlier(or in another post) 14 years ago is a long time ago.. the raiders superbowls were 30 years ago.. so you definately werent alive to see them hence less jealousy...

Plus the other teams boards probably instantly ban division trolls who just talk smack.. this forum has its own corner for you guys
                BeardedWonder
                Bench Warmer
                Last edited by BeardedWonder; 04-28-2012, 03:40 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I won't be the first but let me say that the chargers should have had one if not two rings by now but Rivers just falls apart in the playoffs Maybe if they moved to superbowl to early December.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Im sure you do troll the raider boards... your telling me you hate the raiders less than the broncos? You clearly dont remember them before russell... And ok ill admit it, you being here might not be all ring envy, probably ljke 70% ring envy and 30% division rivalry.

And you said earlier(or in another post) 14 years ago is a long time ago.. the raiders superbowls were 30 years ago.. so you definately werent alive to see them hence less jealousy...

Plus the other teams boards probably instantly ban division trolls who just talk smack.. this forum has its own corner for you guys
                    so now you want to speculate about things you have NO CLUE about? this is the only NFL message board i go to besides the chargers related sites.

i have been a Chargers fan since the early 80's, i do hate the raiders but since i haven't lived in cali for about 20 years and am surrounded by annoying donk and chief fans, i am forced to watch their games every week (used to be at least), i hate them more.

but i hate elway the most, that is really what it comes down to and it honestly has nothing to do with any rings.

i mean, if i hated teams and players because of how many rings they had i would hate other teams a lot more.

sure, it wasn't pleasant watching the broncos and the raiders win their rings (i barely remember they raiders last win) but it pales in comparison to the hatred that forms from playing those teams twice a year.

why would watching a division rival defeat some NFC team to win a championship spark my hatred for them?? that has never made any sense to me.

i still hate the seahags and they haven't won jack crap either.

lastly, i have been on this forum a lot longer than you, just because i am a rival fan that likes to talk smack doesn't make me a troll.

truth is i am here because i hate no team less than the broncos and like to talk smack but i do respect their fans, even though they have talked a lot of crap to me here around town over the years.

that and this smack forum is fair to every fan, not just broncos fans.

honestly, keep crying dude, keep telling yourself i am just here because i am "ring envy" if it makes you feel better.

like i said before, you seem to try much too hard to talk smack.

oh and you saying the donk fans around here don't hate the chargers is a laugher, by reading these forums you would think the chargers were by far their most hated and i am not talking about just the smack forum either.

losing on a regular basis to any one division rival sparks more hatred than any SB ring ever could.
                    baphamet
                    Recovering Smackaholic
                    Last edited by baphamet; 04-28-2012, 08:15 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      Well I won't be the first but let me say that the chargers should have had one if not two rings by now but Rivers just falls apart in the playoffs Maybe if they moved to superbowl to early December.
                      the bolded i will agree with but rivers has played great at times in the playoffs.
                      sigpic

Comment

uhh no its not.

cause your a closet bronco fan...duh
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

hey baph lets play a game . its called raise your hand if your full of crap , hint:if you dont raise your hand your going to lose the game

Comment

You know how bad the Chargers have been throughout history?

Their fans pump up wins against crappy Broncos teams.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              cause your a closet bronco fan...duh
                              and that would make you a closet chargers fan then? since you like to go to the chargers message board a lot (when you are not banned that is)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X