This season..

Who has the best Defense ?? ... Denver
    Running Game?? ...Denver or KC depending on how you view it
    QB?? Denver and SD with an obvious edge to Denver
    Kicker?? Denver or Oak after some debate edge to oakland
    Return Game?? Crap shoot ...

Best team in the West ?? DENVER
    Arguments?
    Cant wait to hear the raiders fans try to explain how they even deserve to be near the top two in any of these besides Return Game and
    Kicker
    Last edited by Denvers_own; 05-01-2012, 01:11 AM.

I dunno about kicker. Das Raidas did send two to the Pro Bowl last season.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      I dunno about kicker. Das Raidas did send two to the Pro Bowl last season.
      Jenkow has a big leg no doubt , but his off the field issues and accuracy problems make me lean toward the younger guy with similar power , I maybe shouldnt have said unquestioned though
      Last edited by Denvers_own; 05-01-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

jenkow has a 79.6 lifetime avg Prater has a 78.4 so maybe its just my Bronco Bias ...I edited my unquestioned ... gotta lean toward oakland just based on body of work for jenkow
        Last edited by Denvers_own; 05-01-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Denvers_own View Post
          Jenkow has a big leg no doubt , but his off the field issues and accuracy problems make me lean toward the younger guy with similar power , I maybe shouldnt have said unquestioned , but i would say Prater would win 70/30 in a poll of non raider or bronco fans
          Accuracy problems?!?! Jani went 31 of 35 with those 4 misses being 40+ yards. Prater went 19 of 25 with 1 of those missed 20- 29 and the other 5 at 40+. I dunno.. I think 89% with more attempts, no misses under 40, and less misses over 40 is much more impressive then the 76% Prater booted. Not to mention.. Jani showed his leg in tying the NFL record(even if it was in Denver's think air). I just don't think you have a leg to stand on in taking Prater over Jani.. oops.. excuse the pun, please.

Comment

jenkow has a 79.6 lifetime avg Prater has a 78.4 so maybe its just my Bronco Bias ...I edited my unquestioned ... gotta lean toward oakland just based on body of work for jenkow
            We're all biased.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Accuracy problems?!?! Jani went 31 of 35 with those 4 misses being 40+ yards. Prater went 19 of 25 with 1 of those missed 20- 29 and the other 5 at 40+. I dunno.. I think 89% with more attempts, no misses under 40, and less misses over 40 is much more impressive then the 76% Prater booted. Not to mention.. Jani showed his leg in tying the NFL record(even if it was in Denver's think air). I just don't think you have a leg to stand on in taking Prater over Jani.. oops.. excuse the pun, please.
              The season your quoting was 1 of jankows best , I bet anything he doesnt ever hit 88% again , While admitting that he and Prater are very close ... And Jankow may very well be in the lead based on last year alone ... Jankow is 34 and that mighty leg has to start losing juice at some point right ... Prater is 28 (Ithink) so he may very well start gaining on jenkow ... take this with you as well in seasons where they played 12 games or more Praters worst season so far was 73% followed by 76, 85 , 88 and ... Jenkows worst was 66%, 68, 71, 72, with an 89% high... At what point does age dfine Prater undoubted best kicker

Comment

How do the Broncos have the #1 rushing game? Not without Tebow....

Comment

And the Chiefs have the #1 D.

...but you openly admit to be bias, so no point in discussing this with ya

Comment

I ll bet jenkow goes 23 for 33 next year ... The wall is approaching ... JE stayed in the nfl and was amazing well into his late 30s ... But jenkows a drunk and no Elam

Comment

The season your quoting was 1 of jankows best , I bet anything he doesnt ever hit 88% again , While admitting that he and Prater are very close ... And Jankow may very well be in the lead based on last year alone ... Jankow is 34 and that mighty leg has to start losing juice at some point right ... Prater is 28 (Ithink) so he may very well start gaining on jenkow ... take this with you as well in seasons where they played 12 games or more Praters worst season so far was 73% followed by 76, 85 , 88 and ... Jenkows worst was 66%, 68, 71, 72, with an 89% high... At what point does age dfine Prater undoubted best kicker
                      Jani's leg has not shown and juice loss, yet. When it does, yes I'd take Prater. Right now? Jani. His last 4 years have been more accurate with longer longs.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post

Willis has broken 1100 yards 4 times in his career ... Our O line is terrific and getting better even with the Draft . Raiders havent Improved at all on offense since last season ... in fact you lost some pretty good players , though I ll say that DM has a nice ypc its a bit deceiving in the bigger picture

Comment

agreed ... and i will add that its insane to git a 63 yarder at 34 ... makes me wonder what he could have hit at 25 , I have a feeling one day Prater may join or break the 63 club ... more than likely in Denver

Comment

Who has the best Defense ?? ... Denver
                            Considering Von Miller's thumb got hurt and all of the sudden the defense looked VERY mortal? It goes to KC.

Running Game?? ...Denver or KC depending on how you view it
                            If Charles, Hillis, and McCluster stay healthy, it's KC by a wide margin.

QB?? Denver and SD with an obvious edge to Denver
                            True, but if the subject is "offense," like it probably should be it goes to San Diego.

Kicker?? Denver or Oak after some debate edge to oakland
                            Credit where credit is due, it's Oakland.

Return Game?? Crap shoot ...
                            Not San Diego.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                              LOL, teams won't stack the box with 8-9 players, he did help, Tebow that is.

Pick your poison.

Comment

Working...
                              X