Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT will lead all afc west WRs this year in REC n YPC and in turn total yards.T or F?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT will lead all afc west WRs this year in REC n YPC and in turn total yards.T or F?

Its a statement that needs some attention in my opinion. I keep hearing about Bowe and DHB in peoples arguments for best afc WR . Manning Likes to throw A LOT , 3 of the last 4 seasons that Manning started with Wayne, Wayne had 100 or more catches . DT is primed and waiting on a fairly short list of den wrs . If DT becomes Mannings favorite target , he could have 1500 yards plus EASY . Keep in mind that from 1999 (mannings second season) all the way too 2006 Marvin Harrison broke 1100 yards every year and some years 1300 1400 plus . He got hurt in 2007 and missed all but 5 games , that season Wayne broke 100 recs for the first time as a colt.... Manning has had a WR break 100 rec 7 times in his career and a wr with at least 80 recs an additional 6 times. DT is ready to blow

Originally posted by Denvers_own View Post
    Its a statement that needs some attention in my opinion. I keep hearing about Bowe and DHB in peoples arguments for best afc WR.
    DHB? Really? Don't get me wrong he's made strides but I would not give him the title. I'd say it's Bowe at this moment in time.

Manning Likes to throw A LOT , 3 of the last 4 seasons that Manning started with Wayne, Wayne had 100 or more catches . DT is primed and waiting on a fairly short list of den wrs.
    It's true.

If DT becomes Mannings favorite target , he could have 1500 yards plus EASY . Keep in mind that from 1999 (mannings second season) all the way too 2006 Marvin Harrison broke 1100 yards every year and some years 1300 1400 plus . Manning has had a WR break 100 rec 7 times in his career and a wr with at least 80 recs an additional 6 times. DT is ready to blow
    I do believe the stats leader at WR in the AFC West will play for Denver. I'm just nowhere near certain it will be DT however. Not that I don't think DT can play I just think Manning's favorite target will be whatever one he feels most comfortable with/knows the playbook best.

It will be a very interesting year for WR's in the AFC-West. Has Jonathan Baldwin progressed? Palmer will actually have a whole off-season to get learn about his WR's and the playbook instead of just doing things on the fly. Manning's presence will bolster the Denver offense but just how much? Will River's manage to stay vertical, and how will the flotilla of receivers pan out?
    sigpic

Comment

Who's said DHB?

Comment

I think Decker will be our best WR, him and Manning seem pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
          Who's said DHB?

I ve heard it more than a few times since palmer went to oak and vj left sd... Bowe is obviously most peoples pick , but I think dt is better than bowe ... bowe had 81 rec and only 5 tds last year , which other than one break out season is his mo...
          Dt had 4 td on just 32 recs and had a 17 ypc ... if* he stays healthy he will own the afc west and light up the nfl period

Comment

True!

Only because he doesn't have to face Champ twice a year

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
              True!

Only because he doesn't have to face Champ twice a year

Comment

I ve heard it more than a few times since palmer went to oak and vj left sd... Bowe is obviously most peoples pick , but I think dt is better than bowe ... bowe had 81 rec and only 5 tds last year , which other than one break out season is his mo...
                Dt had 4 td on just 32 recs and had a 17 ypc ... if* he stays healthy he will own the afc west and light up the nfl period
                Funny, cuz I haven't heard it even from Raider fans.. most of us like Moore better, he's the more natural WR. DHB's turned into a pretty decent WR though.

I still think Bowe is the best WR in the AFC West. With Manning DT will probably put up better #'s, but overall Bowe is still the most reliable and best WR in the West. Sucks for him he has nobody to throw him the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                  Funny, cuz I haven't heard it even from Raider fans.. most of us like Moore better, he's the more natural WR. DHB's turned into a pretty decent WR though.

I still think Bowe is the best WR in the AFC West. With Manning DT will probably put up better #'s, but overall Bowe is still the most reliable and best WR in the West. Sucks for him he has nobody to throw him the ball.
                  DHB was drafted for his speed , over dez bryant , good move or bad he has turned out to be pretty solid

Comment

Working...
                  X