No announcement yet.

Ranking AFC West receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until Robert Meachem proves he can play outside of the NO system with Brees than I'll have a wait and see approach.

Comment

its a fact that the norv turner chargers offense spreads the ball around a lot more than most offenses out there. norv utilizes his backs in the passing game far more than he ever did in Dallas.

he even admited to that.

and yes, the chargers throw to their TE gates a lot more than Dallas threw to novacek, thanks for proving my point further. don't you think all that spreading the ball around would take touches away from the wide receivers?
      LOL Really http://www.nfl.com/teams/dallascowbo...AL&seasonType=

http://www.nfl.com/teams/sandiegocha...istics?team=SD For some who claims I don't know what i am talking about you sure say alot of things that are obviously lies and easily proven to be so.. care to react?

You can look at 1991 through 1993 and find very simalar numbers for the cowboys except 92 which saw Novacek hurt and the rbs smith and johnson had 100+ catches between them. The numbers are almost exact except for Irvins a truely good WR as opposed to someone getting over on scheme and being tall.
      Beagle
      Playmaker
      Last edited by Beagle; 05-20-2012, 08:02 PM.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

in have personally read an article with norv saying he uses his backs more in SD than he did in Dallas. i also like how you compare hall of fame players to current players and pretend that only those type of guys are worthy of being tabled a #1 receiver lol

does wonders for your non existent credibility just like saying Jackson isn't a legit #2 or how about rivers being done as an NFL QB?

do you really think anybody here agrees with that except you? i would love for anyone to respond that thinks Vincent Jackson isn't a legit #2 receiver in the league or that rivers is done as an NFL QB.

i will be patiently waiting until you can find someone that agrees with your ridiculous delusions.

its odd that you and arapaho like to compare me to ROD considering that you post outlandish bull just like he did.

like i said before, i don't know why i ever respond to you anymore. i guess its just that boring in the off season.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          so you guys agree that right now floyd is better than decker and thomas?

weird, i didn't get that from too many broncos fans here not long ago.
          I think floyd has proved more, yes. but i think this year DT will be turning heads. Decker will be alright too but not anywhere near DT IMO. DT will be #1/#2 in the division by the end of the season.

I like our WR corps, they are young and talented, which is perfect going forward. Best part is they have experienced playoffs and know what it takes to win and how easy it is to totally get rocked.

I have really high hopes for DT, more than I did with BMarsh even, oddly. I think he's gonna be the next megatron.... optimus prime

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
            Heyward-Bey #3.. stopped reading
            Really? you shoulda kept reading bro there were 2 broncos back to back. You're missing out.

Comment

in have personally read an article with norv saying he uses his backs more in SD than he did in Dallas. i also like how you compare hall of fame players to current players and pretend that only those type of guys are worthy of being tabled a #1 receiver lol

does wonders for your non existent credibility just like saying Jackson isn't a legit #2 or how about rivers being done as an NFL QB?

do you really think anybody here agrees with that except you? i would love for anyone to respond that thinks Vincent Jackson isn't a legit #2 receiver in the league or that rivers is done as an NFL QB.

i will be patiently waiting until you can find someone that agrees with your ridiculous delusions.

its odd that you and arapaho like to compare me to ROD considering that you post outlandish bull just like he did.

like i said before, i don't know why i ever respond to you anymore. i guess its just that boring in the off season.

but but but!!!..you spent the last three yrs aurgueing that the rbs...as in the short passing game, screens, dumps, and so on.......ARE NOT A MAJOR PART OF NORVES PASSING OFFENSE..!!!!

flip flop rod flip flop
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                but but but!!!..you spent the last three yrs aurgueing that the rbs...as in the short passing game, screens, dumps, and so on.......ARE NOT A MAJOR PART OF NORVES PASSING OFFENSE..!!!!

flip flop rod flip flop
                I completely blew what he said out of the water with stats that showed he doesn't know what he is talking about and his reply is.... I have pesonally read and article where norv says" lol well guess what i don't believe anything he says he has pesonally done because I have proven him to be liar more than once. even on this very thread and does he say hey i was wrong, nope he makes up some article where" norv says" but nobody else can see because its in a golden book and only I can translate it" lol. I am really done replying to his predictable drivel.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

flip flop rod flip flop
                  its the least utilized aspect of the passing game and that is a fact. when something is the least utilized, does that make it a major part? do you know what the word "major" means? its short for "majority" and the chargers short passing game is not the majority of what they do.

also, i fail to see how the fact that norv utilizes his backs in the passing game more in SD than he did in Dallas changes my argument what so ever.

not even you and beagle combined can make any sense apparently.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    I completely blew what he said out of the water with stats that showed he doesn't know what he is talking about and his reply is.... I have pesonally read and article where norv says" lol well guess what i don't believe anything he says he has pesonally done because I have proven him to be liar more than once. even on this very thread and does he say hey i was wrong, nope he makes up some article where" norv says" but nobody else can see because its in a golden book and only I can translate it" lol. I am really done replying to his predictable drivel.
                    you said Vincent Jackson isn't even a #2 WR and you also said rivers is done as an NFL QB. i am afraid you are the one here that's full of it. you can insult me all you want and make crap up that i said, which i never did.

you also tried to formulate your argument about the chargers players by comparing them to hall of fame players and pretending that those types of guys are only worthy of being labeled a #1 receiver.

but the proof is in the pudding, you try way to hard to troll with your outlandish rod type statements you make. not sure what you are trying to accomplish by doing that but it just makes you look rather foolish.

and please do stop responding to me, i would love that. lol
                    sigpic

Comment

somebody get me $12

Comment

its the least utilized aspect of the passing game and that is a fact. when something is the least utilized, does that make it a major part? do you know what the word "major" means? its short for "majority" and the chargers short passing game is not the majority of what they do.

also, i fail to see how the fact that norv utilizes his backs in the passing game more in SD than he did in Dallas changes my argument what so ever.

not even you and beagle combined can make any sense apparently.

come on rod...dont get stuck on language....a major...not the major.....if your rbs account for 34.5% of rivers completions...thats a major portion.....vincent brown accounted for 5.2% of rivers completions....not a major part of the passing offense
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                          somebody get me $12
                          sigpic

Comment

come on rod...dont get stuck on language....a major...not the major.....if your rbs account for 34.5% of rivers completions...thats a major portion.....vincent brown accounted for 5.2% of rivers completions....not a major part of the passing offense
                            this post is full of fail.

first of all, why are you comparing all the receptions to all the RB's vs only the receptions to our rookie 4th string WR? that makes absolutely no sense at all.

secondly, you do realize that the amount of passes to the wide receivers is actually a lot more than to the running backs due to the fact that the chance for completion is extremely high when throwing short to a back, right?

look, i have admitted in the past and i will say now that the chargers utilize their backs more than almost any other team in the passing game (except maybe the saints)

but that does not mean that throwing to their backs is the major aspect of what they do. you are simply wrong and the statistics prove it.

and again, rivers had lead the league or been in the top 3 in Air yards per attempt multiple years. that alone proves that the chargers deep attack is the major aspect what they do with their passing game.

not to mention go look at their wide receivers stats and notice their averages per reception. i don't understand why you always try to argue this when you get proven wrong each and every time with solid evidence and facts.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X