Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melvin Ingram > Von Miller

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I figured Baphs would agree with us because stats like sacks don't matter when comparing Ingram and Von.
    Cutler almost throws a td everydown then he gets sacked, throws it over a guys head, or throws a pick, but that doesn't matter almost tds are really underrated.


    so your saying is cutler has shown...FLASHES....to those that actually watch the games and not just be concerned with stats?
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      aww did i hurt your feelings again? are you denying that you defended tebow and cutler here? you know you did because you defend everything broncos related no matter what lol

      i could go digging and find things you said back then but again, you are not important enough. you just keep telling me what a narcissist i am and crying about me personally while taking smack personal.

      meanwhile, i will be waiting here for you to tell me what i was wrong about in assessing your team. you are incapable of actually talking football, you are just good at crying about what i say.

      don't forget, if ingram is a bust so are all the RB's your god elway ever drafted
      I never deny or deflect away from the subject when I am wrong Baph nor does it make me mad..how about you? ppsssst before you answer..its exactly what your doing right now. Which is a narcissistic trait.


      You telling me I take things personally,telling me what I meant and telling me how I think is exactly the type of thing Narcissists do Baph.

      Thats just facts about Narcissists and my honest observation nothing personal. Sorry you took it that way but again thats what a narcissist would do.


      So tell me why you're not? Prove me wrong! Show me just one characteristic trait you posses that contradicts my observation.

      Tell us how you know our Oline is worse than last season!You been at Broncos practice? You know our coaches? The Players? NOPE! So you know nothing about it.
      .Projecting your hopes and dreams into your own personal reality..another narcissistic trait

      Now had you said the broncos offensive line is a question mark you would be correct. There is no doubt a lot of unknown there. Unknown doesn't = less than
      Last edited by Beagle; 06-16-2015, 10:20 AM.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        so your saying is cutler has shown...FLASHES....to those that actually watch the games and not just be concerned with stats?
        Cutler has shown so many flashed its maddening. So much potential so many failures.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          I never deny or deflect away from the subject when I am wrong Baph nor does it make me mad..how about you? ppsssst before you answer..its exactly what your doing right now. Which is a narcissistic trait.


          You telling me I take things personally,telling me what I meant and telling me how I think is exactly the type of thing Narcissists do Baph.

          Thats just facts about Narcissists and my honest observation nothing personal. Sorry you took it that way but again thats what a narcissist would do.


          So tell me why you're not? Prove me wrong! Show me just one characteristic trait you posses that contradicts my observation.

          Tell us how you know our Oline is worse than last season!You been at Broncos practice? You know our coaches? The Players? NOPE! So you know nothing about it.
          .Projecting your hopes and dreams into your own personal reality..another narcissistic trait

          Now had you said the broncos offensive line is a question mark you would be correct. There is no doubt a lot of unknown there. Unknown doesn't = less than

          but bap is a brilliant football mind...why last season he said without a doubt the bolts had the deepest rb stable in the league and our backs were unknown garbage

          he sure showed us allright
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            so your saying is cutler has shown...FLASHES....to those that actually watch the games and not just be concerned with stats?
            That's
            Exactly what I'm saying!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              why must i make a sig bet every time i say something?
              If you're going to keep saying stupid things like we'll be lucky to make the playoffs, people are gunna make you back it up.

              So back it up, or shut it up

              are you really going to sit there with a straight face and tell me your team hasn't taken a step back?
              You somehow with a straight face said we will be lucky to even get in the playoffs when we have yet to be challenged in the division even a little bit lol

              You are so damned delusional it's funny

              I'll bet you we will not only make the playoffs, but that our o-line and our running game will both grade out better than yours over 16 regular season games.

              You say a bunch of stupid ass crap based on nothing but the inside of your head, and were just supposed to gobble it up? Lol

              gtfoh
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Be careful making bap stand behind his words....he might just put you on ignore and say you was getting personal
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  If you're going to keep saying stupid things like we'll be lucky to make the playoffs, people are gunna make you back it up.

                  So back it up, or shut it up



                  You somehow with a straight face said we will be lucky to even get in the playoffs when we have yet to be challenged in the division even a little bit lol

                  You are so damned delusional it's funny

                  I'll bet you we will not only make the playoffs, but that our o-line and our running game will both grade out better than yours over 16 regular season games.

                  You say a bunch of stupid ass crap based on nothing but the inside of your head, and were just supposed to gobble it up? Lol

                  gtfoh
                  These thing all fit for a certain someone
                  Pathological personality traits in the following domain:
                  inflated self-views and grandiose feelings
                  Antagonism, characterized by:
                  a. [B]Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement[/B], either overt or covert; self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others.


                  b. Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking.


                  C. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual's personality trait expression are relatively stable :across time and consistent across situations.
                  Last edited by Beagle; 06-17-2015, 05:52 AM.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    These thing all fit for a certain someone
                    Pathological personality traits in the following domain:
                    inflated self-views and grandiose feelings
                    Antagonism, characterized by:
                    a. [B]Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement[/B], either overt or covert; self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others.


                    b. Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking.


                    C. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual's personality trait expression are relatively stable :across time and consistent across situations.

                    they need to put baps sig under that definition...describes him perfectly
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      I never deny or deflect away from the subject when I am wrong Baph nor does it make me mad..how about you? ppsssst before you answer..its exactly what your doing right now. Which is a narcissistic trait.


                      You telling me I take things personally,telling me what I meant and telling me how I think is exactly the type of thing Narcissists do Baph.

                      Thats just facts about Narcissists and my honest observation nothing personal. Sorry you took it that way but again thats what a narcissist would do.


                      So tell me why you're not? Prove me wrong! Show me just one characteristic trait you posses that contradicts my observation.

                      Tell us how you know our Oline is worse than last season!You been at Broncos practice? You know our coaches? The Players? NOPE! So you know nothing about it.
                      .Projecting your hopes and dreams into your own personal reality..another narcissistic trait

                      Now had you said the broncos offensive line is a question mark you would be correct. There is no doubt a lot of unknown there. Unknown doesn't = less than
                      lol wow!

                      well you lost your two best linemen for starters

                      its not that hard to figure out beagle, you want me to show you hard proof like this is a court room or something? this is just my opinion and you would have to be the most delusional fan in the history of football to deny it.

                      heck man, you can sit up there and say your OL will be better this year, that manning will have the greatest season of his career, that the broncos will go undefeated and win the SB and i cannot prove you wrong.

                      i'm asking you to actually debate football with me, rather than just troll like usual. that seems to be too much to ask i suppose.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                        If you're going to keep saying stupid things like we'll be lucky to make the playoffs, people are gunna make you back it up.

                        So back it up, or shut it up
                        i don't think it's stupid at all to suggest that you may not go to the playoffs considering that your team is the only team in the division that has taken a step back, at least IMO

                        i see stupid things being said here every day, most of which are not "definitive" like ingram is a wasted roster spot, rivers is a poor mans alex smith, or no team wants rivers as their starter.

                        what i say actually has logic behind it, even if i do end up wrong. i honest could not count on both my hands how many times you have challenged me to a sig bet when i say something you don't like.

                        geez man, for someone you claim says nothing definitive, you sure do find a lot of definitive things i say to challenge me for sig bets.



                        You somehow with a straight face said we will be lucky to even get in the playoffs when we have yet to be challenged in the division even a little bit lol

                        You are so damned delusional it's funny
                        this season isn't last year, or the year before, or the year before that. there are two teams in this division that will challenge you for the division in my mind.

                        i honestly believe your offense is a huge question mark at this point, could be good but then again it could be mediocre. i have given my reasons for that, sorry if that bothers you.

                        I'll bet you we will not only make the playoffs, but that our o-line and our running game will both grade out better than yours over 16 regular season games.
                        LOL bet me what? Jesus dude, you are not happy unless you are sig betting me. i think you guys will run more than us but we have better personnel both along the OL and at RB currently.

                        you say grade out, you mean according to PFF? and you mean run blocking right? by the way, your OL run blocking grades were below average last year before you downgraded your OL and lost your two bets players.

                        if your team has a better running game and you make the playoffs, feel free to remind me and tell me how wrong i was. that should be sufficient enough, i don't need to bet you every time you don't like what i say.

                        You say a bunch of stupid ass crap based on nothing but the inside of your head, and were just supposed to gobble it up? Lol

                        gtfoh
                        you mean like mentioning your two best players you lost on OL? how your new offense doesn't fit manning who is older than dirt? how you downgraded at TE? your best receiver is disgruntled and might hold out? your RB's out side of Anderson have been garbage even when healthy?

                        what you call stupid crap is just you getting butt hurt because you don't like what i have to say. in that case, everything i read here is stupid crap

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          These thing all fit for a certain someone
                          Pathological personality traits in the following domain:
                          inflated self-views and grandiose feelings
                          Antagonism, characterized by:
                          a. [B]Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement[/B], either overt or covert; self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others.


                          b. Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking.


                          C. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual's personality trait expression are relatively stable :across time and consistent across situations.
                          hilarious!

                          keep crying about me and my supposed personal traits, keep pretending you know me if it makes you feel better man. like i said before, i attempted to actually have a football discussion with you, that was a mistake on my part.

                          i should have known better.
                          Last edited by baphamet; 06-17-2015, 09:35 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            I figured Baphs would agree with us because stats like sacks don't matter when comparing Ingram and Von.
                            Cutler almost throws a td everydown then he gets sacked, throws it over a guys head, or throws a pick, but that doesn't matter almost tds are really underrated.
                            do i really need to break out the comparisons? statistically, winning, and not to mention leadership? oh and i never once said sacks don't matter, i don't know how many times i have had to clarify that in this thread.

                            you guys go right ahead and continue trolling while i laugh at you. maybe kish should sig bet you all for saying stupid crap constantly!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                              In all honesty- Im not sure I would take Rivers over Cutler. At this point neither QB gives their team much chance of being anything better than .500
                              At their peaks-sure Rivers was better....but at least with Cutler you have the added athletic ability to factor in.

                              Charger fans will no doubt freak out, but what does Rivers give you that Cutler doesnt? Killer winning mentality? Rivers throws a more accurate deep ball......thats it.
                              more leadership, more winning, protects the ball better, doesn't get your coaching staff fired every other year. rivers doesn't give you any less than manning does actually, you are not winning a SB regardless.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Yes he along with the rest of our team failed in the Superbowl. You know the game Rivers and Cutler both have never been able to get to?
                                Cutler = Rivers ,two physically talented qb's who have choked every year of their careers.
                                good for him! he made it there and embarrassed you again, he added to the great broncos SB embarrassment legacy....something the broncos have always excelled at

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X