Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and just because i don't agree with how a pass rusher is judged or just because i don't agree ingram is garbage does not mean i am saying he is better than miller just because of the thread title lol

that's a pretty bone head assumption if you believe that and no, having a breakout season does not mean he has to be better than miller......thats a pretty dumb statement as well.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      i'm not saying he is going to break out even though i think its likely he could if he stays healthy, his health is by far my biggest concern with him. i'm not here saying he will do this or do that.....you guys are the ones saying what he can't do or that he sucks, or that he is a bust.

actually, i agreed he is a bust so far considering where they drafted him, but the thread kept getting bumped anyways.....wonder why?
      I'm going to go out on a limb and says because the original post was so out there and stupid that is had become a running joke it is so bad.

Add to it people still defending him makes it that much sweeter and funny. So those are the reasons I think it is still going on and the reason I post. He hasn't stepped up but he could become like ayers and have a niche and become okay and average which to me is still a bust like I think ayers was. I liked him against the run but he couldn't do it all that you want in a de / olb

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Can somebody help me a second, I think I might be confused. When you're talking about Ingram's flashes, you mean pre-snap, right?

Comment

• I'm astounded that this thread is still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Can somebody help me a second, I think I might be confused. When you're talking about Ingram's flashes, you mean pre-snap, right?
            I assumed it was the Brett Favre text style.....

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              oh and just because i don't agree with how a pass rusher is judged or just because i don't agree ingram is garbage does not mean i am saying he is better than miller just because of the thread title lol

that's a pretty bone head assumption if you believe that and no, having a breakout season does not mean he has to be better than miller......thats a pretty dumb statement as well.
              No doubt, and the fact that you have to tell them that says to me that they're just pulling your chain at this point. Nobody can watch a healthy Melvin Ingram and honestly say he's anything less than really good, sometimes very good.

Let this thread die bruh.

Comment

Can somebody help me a second, I think I might be confused. When you're talking about Ingram's flashes, you mean pre-snap, right?
                He's talking about his frequent hot flashes...
                sigpic

Comment

Can somebody help me a second, I think I might be confused. When you're
                  talking about Ingram's flashes, you mean pre-snap, right?

Well certainly these " flAshes" cannot be real sacks or qb hits or tfl or ff

So i suppose getting within six feet of a qb as he steps up is a flash... regardless of it being a completion...td or incomplete
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Well certainly these " flAshes" cannot be real sacks or qb hits or tfl or ff

So i suppose getting within six feet of a qb as he steps up is a flash... regardless of it being a completion...td or incomplete
                    Pretty sure when the Chargers announce his injuries and announce that he is coming off the PUP/IR?temp IR the news "flashes" it across the bottom/top of the screen depending what channels you watch
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• *shakes head* the original premise of this thread is Ingram over Miller. Not even a chance... Andtalk about captin going down with his ship... I'm looking at you baph
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
                        Prove me wrong.
                        Alas I cannot, Melvin Ingram is head and shoulders better than Von Miller.....................When it comes to RAP....

https://youtu.be/tPtUgo23epo

A lot of unfortunate video footage in there....A LOT. (Not to mention the lyrics, Psst Melvin, the NFL comes down pretty hard on weed.)

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                        I'm astounded that this thread is still alive.
                        I know man, those Broncos fans just won't admit that Melvin is gonna be a hip hop megastar unlike the tone-deaf Von Miller.

Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
                        *shakes head* the original premise of this thread is Ingram over Miller. Not even a chance...
                        Hey man, Melvin is already living the hip-hop lifestyle ... For realsies yo. (I know he's starting a record label featuring himself but according to that article he's starting a clothing line too. A google search turned up nothing CP to anyone who finds anything legitimate.)

Seriously though, I'll put CP out for anyone who comes out with funny stage names/ rap star names for my boy Melvin here.

I'm going with:

IR Thrilla

PS. Melvin, you might want to focus on the job that's paying you. Focusing on your next career already is fairly worrying to say the least.
                        Last edited by Puddleglum; 08-09-2015, 09:45 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                          Alas I cannot, Melvin Ingram is head and shoulders better than Von Miller.....................When it comes to RAP....

http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

A lot of unfortunate video footage in there....A LOT. (Not to mention the lyrics, Psst Melvin, the NFL comes down pretty hard on weed.)

I know man, those Broncos fans just won't admit that Melvin is gonna be a hip hop megastar unlike the tone-deaf Von Miller.

Hey man, Melvin is already living the hip-hop lifestyle ... For realsies yo. (I know he's starting a record label featuring himself but according to that article he's starting a clothing line too. A google search turned up nothing CP to anyone who finds anything legitimate.)

Seriously though, I'll put CP out for anyone who comes out with stage names/ rap star names for my boy Melvin here.

I'm going with:

IR Thrilla

PS. Melvin, you might want to focus on the job that's paying you. Focusing on your next career already is fairly worrying to say the least.
                          Flash I Haz

Melvin Ingram – Verified account ‏@MelvinIngram

Product oft Environment!!! YPC Clothing on the way Stay Tune!!! #YPC
                          Last edited by Rastic; 08-09-2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Flash I Haz

....Oh dear....He's serious. Thank you for your time, CP to you.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post

....Oh dear....He's serious. Thank you for your time, CP to you.
                              YPC Clothing? Yards Per Carry? Dudes been hurt so much he thinks he is Ryan Mathews
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                                YPC Clothing? Yards Per Carry? Dudes been hurt so much he thinks he is Ryan Mathews
                                But his clothing is very flashy

Comment

Working...
                                X