Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melvin Ingram > Von Miller

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    but he only had 11 sacks and 30 tackles last year, must have been a down year for him!

    i still remember you donkey fans claiming tackles for a pass rusher is a stat that matters, that was pretty funny lol

    isn't it funny how the stat sheet doesn't always tell the full story? maybe you will learn that one day.....
    You remember a lot of crap that never ever happened...oh wait saying I remember. .is just a precursor for a lie when you say it...still waiting on just one of the countless posts :p
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      This tells the whole story:
      NFL Super Bowl champion (50)
      Super Bowl MVP (50)
      2× AFC champion (2013, 2015)
      4× Pro Bowl (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
      2× First-team All-Pro (2012, 2015)
      2× Second-team All-Pro (2011, 2014)
      AP NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (2011)
      Butkus Award (2012)

      Dudes been an all pro every year of his career because he is a beast, Ingram is bust!

      but his tackles tell another story


      for bap

      because Melvin

      1st team all American 2011
      first team sec, 2011
      top 10 in metric fantasy hurry stats
      Last edited by arapaho; 03-31-2016, 03:16 PM.
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Very interesting! Baphs doesn't think TD's incredible postseason stats and MVP count but Von's 1single season performance does? Dude is the definition of a hypocrite!!!!
        Her argues with whatever fits his arguement at the time...and if you show him his contradictions he ignores your posts or "tries" to spin it..
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Her argues with whatever fits his arguement at the time...and if you show him his contradictions he ignores your posts or "tries" to spin it..

          spin it?

          that reminds me of this ancient tactic used long ago...the spin move

          its rarely used today...outside of every highschool , college and professional pass rushers

          oh and Melvin ingram
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            spin it?

            that reminds me of this ancient tactic used long ago...the spin move

            its rarely used today...outside of every highschool , college and professional pass rushers

            oh and Melvin ingram
            You know only Melvin and freeny do that any more...
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              You know only Melvin and freeny do that any more...

              I heard tell, that its super rare and vintage
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                You know only Melvin and freeny do that any more...
                you still talking about that after i quoted ingram as saying freeney helped him develop the move?

                i wonder why he needed freeney's help since everyone already does the move all the time anyways according to you?

                here is a hint, compared to back in the day they simply do not use that move anywhere near as often due to the emergence of speed rushing like your boy von miller.

                freeney's spin move was a big part of what he did as a pass rusher, again that is rare in todays NFL. it was not somersetting he did on occasion like most of today's speed rushers.

                this information has been outlined to you already in this thread, but you go right ahead and keep trolling if it makes you feel better about being made a fool of.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  You remember a lot of crap that never ever happened...oh wait saying I remember. .is just a precursor for a lie when you say it...still waiting on just one of the countless posts :p
                  so you didn't bash freeney for his limited amount of tackles? something i clearly remember you doing. its funny how you keep saying i'm lying while lying through your teeth yourself.

                  just like you didn't say only sacks matter to a pass rusher while talking smack about "almost sacks" lol

                  let me guess, you never said that either, did you?

                  Comment


                  • i say again, von had 11 sacks and only 30 tackles, according to beagle and the other trolls that was a down year for him, correct? i know you guys will be inconsistent and try to spin it some other way at your convenience.

                    one day you football ignorant donko fans will learn that sacks is not the only thing that matters when judging a pass rusher. keep on talking about "almost sacks" LOL
                    Last edited by baphamet; 04-04-2016, 04:46 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      i say again, von had 11 sacks and only 30 tackles, according to beagle and the other trolls that was a down year for him, correct? i know you guys will be inconsistent and try to spin it some other way at your convenience.

                      one day you football ignorant donko fans will learn that sacks is not the only thing that matters when judging a pass rusher. keep on talking about "almost sacks" LOL
                      I guess Von's 2.5 sacks in the Superbowl that resulted in 2 tds are not the only thing that matters guys! !!!! .........I thought that is why he got mvp must have been his almost sacks?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        I guess Von's 2.5 sacks in the Superbowl that resulted in 2 tds are not the only thing that matters
                        guys! !!!! .........I thought that is why he got mvp must have been his almost sacks?
                        And what's strange is...Miller has always used the spin move ...how can this be?

                        He's a speed rusher...how could he use the spin move, he never played with freeney...it don't make sense

                        But the troll still hangs on to his lie that all we cared about was sacks ...when it's been proved beyond a doubt we judged a pass rusher by far more...while he clung to his....pressures are better than sacks
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          You remember a lot of crap that never ever happened...oh wait saying I remember. .is just a precursor for a lie when you say it...still waiting on just one of the countless posts :p
                          rather than own up to the crap you and others have said, you just claim i am lying, it's brilliant! i could go digging in this thread and show you all the idiocy that's been proven wrong but again, why bother? we both know i am correct and you are just trolling as usual.

                          i mean look what you are crying about? it's pure desperation on your part.

                          you were all made a fool of in this thread with all the retarded trolling that all backfired in your faces and you have not owned it one bit, how about we talk about that one beaglederp?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            I guess Von's 2.5 sacks in the Superbowl that resulted in 2 tds are not the only thing that matters guys! !!!! .........I thought that is why he got mvp must have been his almost sacks?
                            no amount of word twisting will save you from embarrassment. talking smack about "almost sacks" is implying only sacks matter to a pass rusher, that is dumb.

                            Comment


                            • sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                rather than own up to the crap you and others have said, you just claim i am lying, it's brilliant! i could go digging in this thread and show you all the idiocy that's been proven wrong but again, why bother? we both know i am correct and you are just trolling as usual.

                                i mean look what you are crying about? it's pure desperation on your part.

                                you were all made a fool of in this thread with all the retarded trolling that all backfired in your faces and you have not owned it one bit, how about we talk about that one beaglederp?

                                what does anyone have to own up to in regards to your weak smack...if you recall, you were the one that claimed ingram was a top ten pass rusher based on a fantasy metric (pressure) stat.....where every single one of use said pressures don't mean crap if you aint got tackles, sacks, qb hits, tackles for loss

                                and we don't sweat the drop in tackles from miller, a troll such as yourself with little actual football knowledge may consider it some damming thing, but we understand our defensive scheme wade applied doesn't require von be a run stopper....we also know von was double teams constantly, and you would have to watch every single game to in depth to find five run tackles von missed...teams rarely ran to vons side, he is that good

                                but since his 30 tackles is a huge downgrade in your eyes...im sure ingram will be much higher in the top 100, right?
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X