X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
    Prove me wrong.
    Here I will put them on equal ground and compare them at the NFL level.

Von Miller drafted 2nd
    Melvin Ingram dropped to 18

Winner Von Miller

then hmmmm... well I guess that is all Ingram has done at the NFL level so even then Miller wins so I guess the question is prove me wrong the Miller ins't better the Ingram, and pretty sure you can't.

I almost feel bad for charger fans that can even think like that.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

You got me....

To the best of my knowledge:

Ingram = Robert Ayers 2.0

Now that's what I call a steal !
      Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Prove me wrong.

64 tackles, 11,5 sacks 2 FF and 4 PD

DROY

Here you are proved wrong
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Ingram = Robert Ayers
          sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
          Sig by: MHS

Comment

WOW!! I have seen fails, but this might take the cake. "Prove me wrong" he says... lol.... Melvin Ingram has to "prove" that he is even worthy to say Von Miller's name.. He can't hold Von's jock yet.. troll

Comment

Osweiler > Rivers

Prove me wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
                Osweiler > Rivers

Prove me wrong..
                You might be pushing it on that one, lol but I see the humor....

Comment

Prove me wrong.
                  A book I wrote

Comment

I think(and so sis alot of people) that the Melvin Ingram pick was a good one. He is how ever a DE that is making the m ove to OLB in a 3-4. It's not unherd of for someone to make that change and flourish but it is far more common for them not to be able to. He has the skills durring drills can he trandlate that onto the feild? nobody knows until he does it. Robert Ayers did the same things at the combine and he sucked at olb and is only very ave at best at DE.
                    Last edited by Beagle; 05-17-2012, 07:44 PM.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Prove me wrong.
                      Nah. I'd rather you proved yourself right instead. That seems like a much harder feat. I will be expecting at least a 10 page paper on the subject. Don't forget to quote your sources!!
                      sigpic

Comment

This is why Charger fans are dillusional..

okay. This is a fair statement to make if they both at least had a full season under their belt. Von has yet to play a full 16 game season and he was still beast. Ingram hasn't stepped foot on an NFL turf..

this is 10 grades above delusional.

But here is good math

2 Lombardi Trophies > No Lombardi Trophies

Prove that wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                          This is why Charger fans are dillusional..

okay. This is a fair statement to make if they both at least had a full season under their belt. Von has yet to play a full 16 game season and he was still beast. Ingram hasn't stepped foot on an NFL turf..

this is 10 grades above delusional.

But here is good math

2 Lombardi Trophies > No Lombardi Trophies

Prove that wrong
                          way to lump all fans together because of what one fan says. i remember when a few broncos fans said moreno was already a legitimate threat before he even got to training camp in his rookie year.

i remember when some broncos fans talked about how great tebow is and how he would be a future hall of famer and bring multiple rings to Denver.

guess that makes your fans even more delusional?

Comment

The guy that started this hasn't replied once... This was obviously just a straight troll thread.. Let it die.

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
                              The guy that started this hasn't replied once... This was obviously just a straight troll thread.. Let it die.
                              Agreed! This statement is obviously blatantly false, Ingram couldn't hold Von's jock even if hell did freeze over. On the other hand, we have Peyton Manning! The dolts QB is coming off of an abysmal season. Quite frankly they didn't add much in free agency or the draft. Most of their "weapons" are either gone are getting older by the second. I'll be honest I used to hate it when we played San Diego from about 06 until 2010. Now nobody is afraid of San Diego. What do they have? I see a decisive Sweep of the sparklers in our future. The only teams Denver has to worry about in the AFC are New England, Pittsburgh who we beat last year with a very young and inexperienced quarterback, and Baltimore. The bolts haven't done jack squat their entire history prove me wrong!
                              Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 06-01-2012, 05:23 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                                Agreed! This statement is obviously blatantly false, Ingram couldn't hold Von's jock even if hell did freeze over. On the other hand, we have Peyton Manning! The dolts QB is coming off of an abysmal season. Quite frankly they didn't add much in free agency or the draft. Most of their "weapons" are either gone are getting older by the second. I'll be honest I used to hate it when we played San Diego from about 06 until 2010. Now nobody is afraid of San Diego. What do they have? I see a decisive Sweep of the sparklers in our future. The only teams Denver has to worry about in the AFC are New England, Pittsburgh who we beat last year with a very young and inexperienced quarterback, and Baltimore. The bolts haven't done jack squat their entire history prove me wrong!
                                Bwahhahahah talk about delusional.

Truth:
                                Chargers O > Broncos D (most overrated defense in the league)
                                Chargers D > Broncos O

Oh yeah we have Eddie now so Chargers ST > Broncos ST
                                Last edited by Nordstrom; 06-01-2012, 08:12 PM.
                                SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X