This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    no mention of his baby arms??? deflection post!

Had to edit to add this

Ingrams nick name is Almost. almost had the credit for a pick six he has almost got to the qb many times,he almost had a whole sack.. The Chargers almost didn't waste that draft pick.
    'almost' is bigby's nickname lol

ingram did his job
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      'almost' is bigby's nickname lol

ingram did his job
      that should be meachems name actually, that dude is "almost" an NFL receiver.

Comment

• SD WRs they brought in this off-season were suppose to help this team on offense and special teams. Roscoe Parrish, Eddie Royal, and Robert Meachem.

And did Ingram deflect that pass with his helmet? I wasn't aware he could put his hands over his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
          SD WRs they brought in this off-season were suppose to help this team on offense and special teams. Roscoe Parrish, Eddie Royal, and Robert Meachem.

And did Ingram deflect that pass with his helmet? I wasn't aware he could put his hands over his head.
          He put his hands up and the ball went just over them..went right off his should pads
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• So Miller tacked on 3 more sacks today. baby arms still being all Barney like not only with short arms but also by being a good guy..he shares his only sack with someone else with .5 May be the other guy is sharing his sack with Ingram because he feels bad for physically challenged people? Either way Wolfe>Ingram... Miller too but its just not fair to compare someone with T-rex arms to someone as blessed as Miller.
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• lol...... this thread just wont die huh?

Von>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ingram

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                So Miller tacked on 3 more sacks today. baby arms still being all Barney like not only with short arms but also by being a good guy..he shares his only sack with someone else with .5 May be the other guy is sharing his sack with Ingram because he feels bad for physically challenged people? Either way Wolfe>Ingram... Miller too but its just not fair to compare someone with T-rex arms to someone as blessed as Miller.
                lol t-rex arms
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Von is 1.5 sacks back from the league leader, with a remaining schedule full of powder puffs ahead of us....

But it's so funny.........
                  sigpic

Comment

• sigpic
                    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• This thread has me rolling every time. Yet again, its still no comparison.
                      :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Ingram has the same amount of sacks as Larry English with 1/2 sack each.

Couple of first round OLB bookends ya got there in San Diego.
                        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

Comment

• This thread should be sticky under troll thread fail...if you google troll fail there should be a link to this thread.

Comment

• a look on some of the epic fail that is this thread
                            Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
                            Bwahhahahah talk about delusional.

Truth:
                            Chargers O > Broncos D (most overrated defense in the league)
                            Chargers D > Broncos O

Oh yeah we have Eddie now so Chargers ST > Broncos ST
                            Miller may get a sack on Rivers. But my boy Philip will light up that pathetic secondary and ILB core the Broncos have.
                            Ingram > Miller because Ingram doesn't lose his cool and take cheap-shots when he's getting a beat down lol @ Miller.
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            definitely like what i see from ingram so far tonight.
                            Good for Miller. I'm just letting you know what Ingram did in a few short series against the Pack. Rodgers straight up got pulled out of the game after that hit (which led to an interception FWI). That's not to mention the holding call that probably saved Rodgers life, because Mel was going to wreck him.
                            Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Ingram is a beast, not better over Miller though.
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            not yet.
                            Originally posted by super_boltz View Post
                            Melvin Ingram! The Next Great Sack Master iN San Diego. I haven't seen something this obvious since what seau?
                            lol, you're just a pawn in my game bro.

Of course Melvin > Von is an overtly overly bold statement. This thread is ment to get a spark out of donkey fans, and provide plenty of room for smack and lulz that will last all season long.

The bold is the only thing you got right in the whole thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                              Ingram has the same amount of sacks as Larry English with 1/2 sack each.

Couple of first round OLB bookends ya got there in San Diego.
                              thats how olb statsin a 3-4 are supossed to look...lol NOT

Comment

• AWH! Look at this! HAHAHAHA

CP appreciated lol

Comment

Working...
                                X