X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
    Bwahhahahah talk about delusional.

Truth:
    Chargers O > Broncos D (most overrated defense in the league)
    Chargers D > Broncos O

Oh yeah we have Eddie now so Chargers ST > Broncos ST
    So, what I can't wrap my brain around is the fact that you guys split games with us and we also won the division.....but you guys own us???

MMMMkay....

Now we have the best QB of the last decade and....you're now more confident?

sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Bwahhahahah talk about delusional.

Truth:
      Chargers O > Broncos D (most overrated defense in the league)
      Chargers D > Broncos O

Oh yeah we have Eddie now so Chargers ST > Broncos ST
      Lulz, keep dreaming. Miller is going to pound Rivers into submission by the end of the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
        Lulz, keep dreaming. Miller is going to pound Rivers into submission by the end of the first quarter.
        Miller may get a sack on Rivers. But my boy Philip will light up that pathetic secondary and ILB core the Broncos have.
        SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

Prove me wrong.
          Sorry Donktown, you don't get a Lombardi Trophy for beating the Chargers.
          Sorry Sandy Eggo you didn't get a Lombardi Trophy(.)
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Miller may get a sack on Rivers. But my boy Philip will light up that pathetic secondary and ILB core the Broncos have.
            If ours is pathetic what does that make your's rocks???

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Does this thread mean Chargers fans have given up on Larry Engish?
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

LoL you are making fun of our secondary?!?! We have more talent in one player of our secondary than your entire secondary combined. There isn't a single player in the Chargers secondary that could hold Champ's jock let alone guard Demarius Thomas this year. And your ILB isn't exactly stellar. You all better hope old man Spikes can make it through the season.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                  LoL you are making fun of our secondary?!?! We have more talent in one player of our secondary than your entire secondary combined. There isn't a single player in the Chargers secondary that could hold Champ's jock let alone guard Demarius Thomas this year. And your ILB isn't exactly stellar. You all better hope old man Spikes can make it through the season.
                  Champ is at the end of the line, buddy boy. And if an All Pro (Weddle) can't "hold his jock" then I don't know who can. And what is this pseudo-significant talk about DT? Donk fans are talking like he did something special last year. lol.

You talk about Chargers ILB, but fail to mention Donald Butler. Look him up, cure your ignorance. And old man Spikes is a boss with an outstanding health history. Hope he makes is a whole year? lol. You just better hope Champ dosent get burned by Rivers, as usual.
                  SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

Champ is at the end of the line, buddy boy. And if an All Pro (Weddle) can't "hold his jock" then I don't know who can. And what is this pseudo-significant talk about DT? Donk fans are talking like he did something special last year. lol.

You talk about Chargers ILB, but fail to mention Donald Butler. Look him up, cure your ignorance. And old man Spikes is a boss with an outstanding health history. Hope he makes is a whole year? lol. You just better hope Champ dosent get burned by Rivers, as usual.
                    Champ still has plenty of time left. And Rivers has never burned him, you should prove that theory. DT didn't do anything special last season?! Maybe you missed the playoff game we had vs the Steelers. You know the game where he scored the game winning TD by scorching the Steelers #1 rated pass D?! Donald WHO??!! and Old Man Spikes hasn't been relevant since when??!! You are a J.O.K.E, spelled it out for you so your simple mind can gather it. Oh and btw your O is no longer the best in the West. Sad, that it only took us getting one player to make that statement a fact.

Comment

Prove me wrong.
                      sigpic

Comment

You mean besides the 745 yards over the last seven games? Granted he did lose his QB...
                        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

light us up for 13 points in 5 quarters of football like the last time he faced us ? I'm asceered.I really don't think You're going to get the 5 quarters now that Mannings here gonna take more points than that to get to OT.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I don't know what Nerdsdumb is on, I just hope he doesn't end up naked, eating someone's face because of it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Prove me wrong.
                              Must be one of those Charget fans who spend all their free time polishing their Lombardi Trophy's! Oh, that's right, they never have won a Super Bowl! lol

Comment

funny how after the first post you havent mentioned anything else about it.

how about prove your right

Comment

Working...
                                X