Clear All

• All I have say about this thread is.

sigpic

Comment

• "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• Poor Ingram

Comment

• Hey guys new to the board (obviously) ive been reading this and all other afc west forums for years. This by far the best in the smack department, anyway you guys make it seem like ingram is a terrible player but if u look at millers stats and ingrams what sticks out obviously is the sacks miller has.
          What people seem to overlook is that miller has played about 3 times more defensive snaps then ingram. As of week 8 (week 9 not posted yet) miller had 442 def snaps, ingram 165 def snaps, how can u even fairly compare them.

Fun fact, ingram with his stubs for arms has 4 passes def vs millers 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619chargerfan View Post

Yeah because Millers out there gettin sacks. Ill take sacks over passes def any day of the week. The only reason this thread is here is because its hilariously stupid that anybody would actually fathom Ingram being better than Von Miller
            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Hey guys new to the board (obviously) ive been reading this and all other afc west forums for years. This by far the best in the smack department, anyway you guys make it seem like ingram is a terrible player but if u look at millers stats and ingrams what sticks out obviously is the sacks miller has.
              What people seem to overlook is that miller has played about 3 times more defensive snaps then ingram. As of week 8 (week 9 not posted yet) miller had 442 def snaps, ingram 165 def snaps, how can u even fairly compare them.

It's not Millers fault Ingram isn't good enough to get in on more snaps.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Hey guys new to the board (obviously) ive been reading this and all other afc west forums for years. This by far the best in the smack department, anyway you guys make it seem like ingram is a terrible player but if u look at millers stats and ingrams what sticks out obviously is the sacks miller has.
                First, let me wish you an unwelcome to the boards. I hope you find your stay unpleasant, and when you leave here, you find yourself questioning your fanhood, and contemplate giving up football forever.

Second, I wonder why the coaches don't want him out there on every down? I mean, he was supposed to be so versatile, now you're telling us he hasn't been out there on very many downs this year? They must view him as a liability in some phases of the game I guess...

Bottom line, you could divide Millers snaps by 3 and he's still better than Ingram, so even that argument is pointless and irrelevant.

Fun fact, Ingram with his stubs for arms has 4 passes def vs millers 1.
                Maybe if Ingram wasn't trying to do something that goes counter to his physical abilities, maybe if he tried to, I don't know, do what he was drafted to do, we wouldn't be having this discussion. I'm sorry, but QB's are more afraid of pass rushers, and getting hit, than having a ball batted down.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                  Yeah because Millers out there gettin sacks. Ill take sacks over passes def any day of the week. The only reason this thread is here is because its hilariously stupid that anybody would actually fathom Ingram being better than Von Miller
                  I agree ingrams not better... Yet lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    First, let me wish you an unwelcome to the boards. I hope you find your stay unpleasant, and when you leave here, you find yourself questioning your fanhood, and contemplate giving up football forever.

Second, I wonder why the coaches don't want him out there on every down? I mean, he was supposed to be so versatile, now you're telling us he hasn't been out there on very many downs this year? They must view him as a liability in some phases of the game I guess...

Bottom line, you could divide Millers snaps by 3 and he's still better than Ingram, so even that argument is pointless and irrelevant.

Maybe if Ingram wasn't trying to do something that goes counter to his physical abilities, maybe if he tried to, I don't know, do what he was drafted to do, we wouldn't be having this discussion. I'm sorry, but QB's are more afraid of pass rushers, and getting hit, than having a ball batted down.
                    Thanks for the warm unwelcoming, yes qbs do fear getting hit more then batted passes, thats why its a fun fact cuz of all the t rex jokes

Comment

• Ingram will never be better. Ever. I saw that when Peyton Manning eluded him in the pocket on MNF. haha he got eluded by Peyton Manning!!! I'm sorry but he is average at best.
                      UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post

See.. Ingram sucks...
                        UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

See.. Ingram sucks...
                          I unfortunately got to witness that live.

Comment

I unfortunately got to witness that live.
                            Yeah... if you wanna talk real smack this is not the thread lol
                            But at this point, what smack could you possibly have
                            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Yeah... if you wanna talk real smack this is not the thread lol
                              But at this point, what smack could you possibly have
                              How fast we forget how a season can turn. You cant honestly think its over with 8 games to go, all it takes is a bad streak or injury, and we both know about those.

Comment

How fast we forget how a season can turn. You cant honestly think its over with 8 games to go, all it takes is a bad streak or injury, and we both know about those.
                                Unless Manning gets injured, then yes, the Chargers are toast. You forget we have Peyton Manning, we're not talking about Tim Tebow. lol and besides we have 4 gimme games left on our schedule: the Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs twice better hope for that wild card
                                UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Working...
                                X