This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619chargerfan View Post
    How fast we forget how a season can turn. You cant honestly think its over with 8 games to go, all it takes is a bad streak or injury, and we both know about those.
    Chargers are done. Chefs are done, and the Raidturds are done.

You can hope and pray and cross your fingers for the Broncos to hand you another AFCW division lead, or you can come to terms with the fact that the three of you(you being the rest of the AFCW) have proven yourselves to be mediocre at best, and terrible at worst. The days of the Chargers making late season pushes have been gone since before last season, and there is nothing to indicate that it's going to happen this year.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys new to the board (obviously) ive been reading this and all other afc west forums for years. This by far the best in the smack department, anyway you guys make it seem like ingram is a terrible player but if u look at millers stats and ingrams what sticks out obviously is the sacks miller has.
      What people seem to overlook is that miller has played about 3 times more defensive snaps then ingram. As of week 8 (week 9 not posted yet) miller had 442 def snaps, ingram 165 def snaps, how can u even fairly compare them.

Fun fact, ingram with his stubs for arms has 4 passes def vs millers 1.
      Just sacks?

Miller has 17 TFL, he does it all, it's disrespect to compare Miller to Ingram.

Comment

I agree ingrams not better... Yet lol
        He'll never be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          Chargers are done. Chefs are done, and the Raidturds are done.

You can hope and pray and cross your fingers for the Broncos to hand you another AFCW division lead, or you can come to terms with the fact that the three of you(you being the rest of the AFCW) have proven yourselves to be mediocre at best, and terrible at worst. The days of the Chargers making late season pushes have been gone since before last season, and there is nothing to indicate that it's going to happen this year.
          the chargers finished the season last year at 4-1, just sayin

i do agree that there is no reason to believe that they can do it this year because they are not a good team playing poorly like years past.

Comment

• I wouldn't say SD is done per say but their schedule stiffens up considerably.

Comment

How fast we forget how a season can turn. You cant honestly think its over with 8 games to go, all it takes is a bad streak or injury, and we both know about those.
              It's the NFL... anything can happen but the ball is in Denver's court and barring anything drastic happening (touch wood) they should cruise to the AFCW.

To solely rely on divisional rivals to screw up just to get to the playoffs just shows how weak your team really is... kinda like the Broncos last year
              All in for Siemian!

Comment

• This thread is awesome.. #KeepNorv
                "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• Is this even worth debating anymore?

Miller leads the NFL with 21 TFL, has 2 or 3 FF, and 10 sacks.

Well in the DPOY race.

Comment

• https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-productivity/

Comment

• Interesting!

While it does show that Ingram isn't dog poop. It also shows that Von is tops in the league.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                        Interesting!

While it does show that Ingram isn't dog poop. It also shows that Von is tops in the league.
                        yeah, i just wish Ingram could get more opportunities but i am sure that will come in time. one thing is for certain, he isn't the guy many thought would have an immediate impact on our defense.

might have to wait a year or two until he starts finishing those sacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          yeah, i just wish Ingram could get more opportunities but i am sure that will come in time. one thing is for certain, he isn't the guy many thought would have an immediate impact on our defense.

might have to wait a year or two until he starts finishing those sacks.
                          Just be patient. Ayers is starting to come around for us, and most of our fans have called him a bust since he came out.

I don't call players busts in the first few years, it sometimes takes players longer to develop than others that doesn't mean they won't be good.

Also this is smack so the Chargers suck!
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• probably just a statistical glitch...like Lt being rated a top passer the other year....pressures may effect weak kneed qbs like rivers...most of the good ones can handle an occasional brush by as they step up

its the hits, sacks combined with prssures that get to a qb...when you are dropping back and you know my line cannot stop miller...i gotta get this ball out quick or im on my ass...

so just because melvin has made the qb move a few times...doesnt mean he gonna be great
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              probably just a statistical glitch...like Lt being rated a top passer the other year....pressures may effect weak kneed qbs like rivers...most of the good ones can handle an occasional brush by as they step up

its the hits, sacks combined with prssures that get to a qb...when you are dropping back and you know my line cannot stop miller...i gotta get this ball out quick or im on my ass...

so just because melvin has made the qb move a few times...doesnt mean he gonna be great
                              Please go.

Whenever Ingram is on the field he makes plays. Stop hating.

Miller > Ingram in fines
                              SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
                                Please go.

Whenever Ingram is on the field he makes plays. Stop hating.

Miller > Ingram in fines
                                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                                Adopted By:
                                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                                Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                                X