This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    melvin dont belong in the same sentence with von....that said melvin is nothing....he isnt even the best defensive rookie on the team...one could honestly expect a 1st rnd to at least make a game impact....he just hasnt done enough to even be noticed
    LOL you're a hater-- Melvin is a boss, and so is Reyes.

Congrats Donktown on the win. Good luck on the rest of your season-- you've got a playoff home game locked.

FYI, your offense was not as impressive as I thought it would be. There are some serious flaws, and they better be fixed come playoff time-- or you guys will be nothing more than the Denver Colts.
    SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      i have to admit, the guy is an absolute beast.
      The announcers actually compared a 2nd year player to Lawrence Taylor and the late great Derrick Thomas. Its kind of insane.

Ingram still did stop an easy DT touchdown so hes not completely useless.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• reyes is a much better pick than melvin...truth
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
          LOL you're a hater-- Melvin is a boss, and so is Reyes.

Congrats Donktown on the win. Good luck on the rest of your season-- you've got a playoff home game locked.

FYI, your offense was not as impressive as I thought it would be. There are some serious flaws, and they better be fixed come playoff time-- or you guys will be nothing more than the Denver Colts.
          Chargers have a very underrated defense, it was tough out there today.

And yes, the offense has some things to fix come playoff time.

Comment

• This thread kills me. KILLS ME. Charger fans at their finest. Too funny.
            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

7th best D in the game, and 2nd against the run. They arent a joke even if some of their picks are lol.

Comment

• I didn't even hear Ingrams name mentioned once out there, the guys a non-factor, he's average.
                UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                  I didn't even hear Ingrams name mentioned once out there, the guys a non-factor, he's average.
                  He did when he stopped DT from making it into the open field. He shifted back as a safety for some reason in that play

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                    He did when he stopped DT from making it into the open field. He shifted back as a safety for some reason in that play
                    He's just an average guy, he doesn't dominate. He really doesn't amount to much when playing against elite nfl offenses
                    UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

they played hard...but still denver did more to stop themselfs with overthrows, drops, running a 3 yrd route when you need 4, than sd did stopping us.....even the safety was a wiffed block

broncos probably left 10 points on the field.....playing like crap and still putting 30 on them isnt a glowing endorsment

there good.....but i dont think they end the season top 10
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        they played hard...but still denver did more to stop themselfs with overthrows, drops, running a 3 yrd route when you need 4, than sd did stopping us.....even the safety was a wiffed block

broncos probably left 10 points on the field.....playing like crap and still putting 30 on them isnt a glowing endorsment

there good.....but i dont think they end the season top 10
                        I don't disagree, but it's a pretty good unit defensively.

The turnovers are killing this team from scoring more, can't do this against top teams like NE, Hou, Bal, etc. Already did that vs NE and we all saw what happened.

Hope Willis is okay, our running was turd crap without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                          He's just an average guy, he doesn't dominate. He really doesn't amount to much when playing against elite nfl offenses
                          Being elite has nothing to do with it, granted against Cleveland and KC he averaged 4 total tackles including nearly 1 TFL, fair role and maybe considered a huge factor but he wasnt that impactive. Against average Ds like Oakland or Tennessee, he got a single tackle.
                          Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 11-18-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I don't disagree, but it's a pretty good unit defensively.

The turnovers are killing this team from scoring more, can't do this against top teams like NE, Hou, Bal, etc. Already did that vs NE and we all saw what happened.

Hope Willis is okay, our running was turd crap without him.
                            yes they are decent but then their ranking also reflect they have played some of the worst scoreing offenses ...like kc twice....they played hard and made some plays....but our offense played poorly, not because the defense dictated , but because we ....just played poorly early in the game...something that is a concern moving forward
                            sigpic

Comment

• Yes you've got your playoff birth-- and well deserved. I just hope Chargers eek out a wild card spot and play Denver, because there is no QB I'd rather face in the playoffs other than Peyton Manning and his merry bunch of Denver Colts.
                              SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

• 4 wins and still gotta face the ravens...steelers...bengals...teams rarely get a wildcard with six wins
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X