This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
    Yes you've got your playoff birth-- and well deserved. I just hope Chargers eek out a wild card spot and play Denver, because there is no QB I'd rather face in the playoffs other than Peyton Manning and his merry bunch of Denver Colts.
    to quote a great man

" its all over fat man, that's it !its done!" -Tom Jackson to john Madden

or and even greater man in my opinion

" you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up"-My Grandpa
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-18-2012, 08:46 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      4 wins and still gotta face the ravens...steelers...bengals...teams rarely get a wildcard with six wins
      we are not getting the WC lol

Comment

• thats what i said
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Yes you've got your playoff birth-- and well deserved. I just hope Chargers eek out a wild card spot and play Denver, because there is no QB I'd rather face in the playoffs other than Peyton Manning and his merry bunch of Denver Colts.
          This post is just so full of stupid
          sigpic

Comment

No, the Chargers season is over, and i'm proud to say the Broncos officially put the last nail in the coffin
            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              This season, WC means water closet to the Chagers. And it's time to flush.
              sigpic

Comment

So much stupid in such a small post
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  They could, unlikely, but still somewhat possible especially with Big Ben's status up in the air.

Comment

• LOL. watch this video. http://bcove.me/z3uf1cjj

We got Batman

Chargers got Robin

Comment

• Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                      LOL. watch this video. http://bcove.me/z3uf1cjj

We got Batman

Chargers got Robin
                      Melvin Ingram idolises Von Miller Literally!

Comment

• Von Miller has more sacks in the last 3 weeks than Ingram will have in his first 2 seasons.

Write it down.

Comment

Dang....there are so many things that can be said about this post, I wouldn't know where to start. Did make me "literally" LOL though.

Comment

• Can we please have this joke of a thread closed?

Ingram isn't, wasn't, nor will ever be greater than Von Miller. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                              Can we please have this joke of a thread closed?

Ingram isn't, wasn't, nor will ever be greater than Von Miller. Period.
                              Why close it down??? This is possibly the greatest and most hilarious thread in the history of our smack board! I personally think it needs to be bumped every week Von Miller outplays Melvin Ingram....aka every week
                              sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

• Ingrams best sack of the season was choreographed

Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X