X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    so he chose your team?

last i checked, he was the second overall draft pick and the first defensive player taken in the draft. manning could have chosen any team he wanted but he picked the broncos.see the difference? probably not.
    which is the essence of what we been telling you....we worked on convincing him to play in denver...he chose denver for the best fit of his services...he was right

totaly differant then ''lucking out and falling in our laps"

as per miller not even he fell into our laps fool

we earned that 2n pick by sucking

everyone knew newton was going to the panthers...everyone

everyone considered marcell darius the natual pick for a strugggling defense at #2...or peterson for the secondary

elway went on a limb and took a lb thatost said wouldnt fit our system

thats not falling into our laps fool
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      How could this epic fail have faded away....still only 1/2 sack for Ingram

Miller in the hunt for League MVP and Defensive MVP....

Prove me wrong
      Beagle, the guy started for the first time in this past Bengals game. Yet he's an epic fail? I take that back, he is an epic fail in one way. He came over to a kid decked out in Charger gear at the game it was the kids birthday. There was a photo taken. Ingram didn't smile and ruined the photo, something tells me Miller would have smiled.

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
      As opposed to reaching for Melvin like SD did LMAO. There were 4 teams that could have easily used him but passed completely on him, and everyone thought Seachickens made a mistake going after Irvin
      Reaching for Melvin? "Experts" said he fell to to the Chargers. Didn't like Irvin where they picked him and I still don't.

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
      That might be our "future", but it is the Chargers present state. Well that's if we can call a 4 win team mediocre.
      We have the same record as the Cardinals and Browns, they are teams with a reputation and it's not for mediocrity.

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      reached hell. They willfully ran foreword and cut in line just to fail.
      Are you saying the Chargers traded up to get Ingram?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        which is the essence of what we been telling you....we worked on convincing him to play in denver...he chose denver for the best fit of his services...he was right
        He was right? To be "right" he'd have to have played for all the teams he was looking at and it would be demonstrated that the Broncos provided the best outcome. His decision has paid off in a BIG way but that doesn't mean the Broncos were best fit for Peyton. Such claims belong to the realm of "if" now, The best that can be said on this front is if he chose well or poorly. I'm going to go with my gut here and say he chose well.

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        It's true, you did your time.

I didn't, I would have thought because of his shady history no one would touch him. Time will tell but I'm not impressed. I prefer RG3 for the run and gun QB variety.

everyone considered marcell darius the natual pick for a strugggling defense at #2...or peterson for the secondary
        I certainly did, Dareus not Peterson. Then I heard Dareus wanted his teammates to call him "The Hulk" and I can understand why the Broncos passed on him.

Still not sure that he does, but again I've only seen the one Bronco game this year.

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
        The real stuff is always the best.

sigpic

Comment

• Yes puddlegum Ingram is an epic fail...how many first round picks don't start until week 13..other than qbs?How many of them are drafted for their pass rush ability and have only 1/2 sack? Now that i answered your question how about you learn to read and comprehend. The epic fail I was actually referring to was this thread obviously.... dont let your panties get in a wad so easily. Larry English and now Ingram. Don't sweat it your new GM will have a top 5-6 pick to play with next year maybe he can not draft a bust.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Love hearing the likes of Deon Sanders calling Von Miller an MVP candidate
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
              He was right? To be "right" he'd have to have played for all the teams he was looking at and it would be demonstrated that the Broncos provided the best outcome. His decision has paid off in a BIG way but that doesn't mean the Broncos were best fit for Peyton. Such claims belong to the realm of "if" now, The best that can be said on this front is if he chose well or poorly. I'm going to go with my gut here and say he chose well.

It's true, you did your time.

I didn't, I would have thought because of his shady history no one would touch him. Time will tell but I'm not impressed. I prefer RG3 for the run and gun QB variety.

I certainly did, Dareus not Peterson. Then I heard Dareus wanted his teammates to call him "The Hulk" and I can understand why the Broncos passed on him.

Still not sure that he does, but again I've only seen the one Bronco game this year.

The real stuff is always the best.

manning had his choice of several teams...some more talented, some offering the world...HE CHOSE the broncos because we fit what he was looking for to end his career...you honestly think manning wanted to risk his legecy going from a perinial contender in indy..to the broncos who hadnt had a winning season since 2006 if he didnt think we had the talent, coaches and team that his talents could have success with....it was not luck...he did not fall into our lap

nearly evey draft board had cam as a concensus panther pick...i dont think he's all that anymore than i thought jamarcus was...and easily i think RG3 will have the better career ....but everyone knew in 2011 cam was going #1

whicjh is why the baprod statement that von also fell into our lap is stupidity....half the bronco baords were in a uproar..we needed a DT for years...elway seen something special in von and fox beleived he could make it work...when the safe pick was darius....von did not fall into our laps

unsure if von fits?
              2nd in sacks per LBr...3rd overall with 15...
              leads all Lbs in tackles for loss
              2nd in qb hits
              1st in forced fumbles
              1 int returned for TD

i'd venture to say he fits very well
              Last edited by arapaho; 12-03-2012, 10:48 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                If his present production proved to be in spite of a system that wasn't right for him, I can't even fathom what he would produce if he were in the "right" system.

We'd not be talking about a great defender -- we'd be talking about the greatest football player to have ever lived.

No: He's just fine where he is -- the best defender in the league on a Super Bowl-calibur team...

Comment

totaly differant then ''lucking out and falling in our laps"

as per miller not even he fell into our laps fool

you didn't work on anything, you didn't have control over where he decided to go, you are lucky because he chose your team over several others.

that is what i have been telling you and that is how and why he fell in your laps, because you had no say in his decision making process, even though you pretend that you did.

but by all means, you can think that your team did all this extra work to convince him, its pure speculation and baseless garbage, but you can believe it if you like, i won't stop you from your hilarious homerific delusions.

Comment

manning had his choice of several teams...some more talented, some offering the world...HE CHOSE the broncos because we fit what he was looking for to end his career...you honestly think manning wanted to risk his legecy going from a perinial contender in indy..to the broncos who hadnt had a winning season since 2006 if he didnt think we had the talent, coaches and team that his talents could have success with....it was not luck...he did not fall into our lap

nearly evey draft board had cam as a concensus panther pick...i dont think he's all that anymore than i thought jamarcus was...and easily i think RG3 will have the better career ....but everyone knew in 2011 cam was going #1

whicjh is why the baprod statement that von also fell into our lap is stupidity
                    ....half the bronco baords were in a uproar..we needed a DT for years...elway seen something special in von and fox beleived he could make it work...when the safe pick was darius....von did not fall into our laps

unsure if von fits?
                    2nd in sacks per LBr...3rd overall with 15...
                    leads all Lbs in tackles for loss
                    2nd in qb hits
                    1st in forced fumbles
                    1 int returned for TD

i'd venture to say he fits very well
                    read my post again, i said von did not fall in your laps, i pointed out the clear cut difference between drafting von and manning choosing to play for the broncos. its ironic you keep calling me a fool yet end up looking rather foolish yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man that was really........

BAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Manning is having a CAREER YEAR! Yeah, he's just gunna pack it in and call it quits now. Cuz it hurts your feewings

The only way Manning retires in a year or two is a catastrophic injury or a SB. Injuries can't be helped, and I'll take the SB win if it means Manning retires or not.

What a pathetic bunch of whiny desperate garbage ha ha!
                      you are exited but after you calm down, realize what age manning is and also realize that QB's that age have had great years (favre rings a bell).

but don't let logic and reason stop you from having your hysterical episode. lol

Comment

you are exited but after you calm down, realize what age manning is and also realize that QB's that age have had great years (favre rings a bell).

but don't let logic and reason stop you from having your hysterical episode. lol
                        Hes on track to get 38 TD's the last time Favre did that he was 27. Hes also on track to get over 4600 yards, the last time Favre did he was... never. Favre was 40 the last time he put up big numbers Manning is 36, its still likely Manning has a bit left in him.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                          Hes on track to get 38 TD's the last time Favre did that he was 27. Hes also on track to get over 4600 yards, the last time Favre did he was... never. Favre was 40 the last time he put up big numbers Manning is 36, its still likely Manning has a bit left in him.
                          No way Josh. All QB's exist in a vacuum and what happens with one will happen with another, because Baph says so, and the rules of reality don't apply. lol

Nobody has done a LOT of the things Peyton Manning has done, or likely will do. Greatness often stands alone. Baph doesn't know anything about that though apparently.

he compared Favre to Manning oh man, that's rich.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                            No way Josh. All QB's exist in a vacuum and what happens with one will happen with another, because Baph says so, and the rules of reality don't apply. lol

Nobody has done a LOT of the things Peyton Manning has done, or likely will do. Greatness often stands alone. Baph doesn't know anything about that though apparently.

he compared Favre to Manning oh man, that's rich.
                            so because he is peyton manning he can play till he is 50? ROFL!

as if favre is this scrub QB not worthy to be mentioned in the same breath as manning. favre had an elite level season in 2009 a year before he retired, that was the one and only point i was making which somehow eluded you.

QB's typically don't usually make it to 40, maybe manning will but his ability will most certainly taper off long before that, it human nature.

Comment

so because he is peyton manning he can play till he is 50? ROFL!

as if favre is this scrub QB not worthy to be mentioned in the same breath as manning. favre had an elite level season in 2009 a year before he retired, that was the one and only point i was making which somehow eluded you.

QB's typically don't usually make it to 40, maybe manning will but his ability will most certainly taper off long before that, it human nature.
                              Since the game has started as advances in medicine have come along the average age of retirement for players like RB's has gotten older. Modern medicine is making it easier to do what was hard to 20 years ago when few players made it past 16 years. Manning can last longer, but for us to do that we do need a better more reliable running game along side him, so there is less stress placed on him making big plays

Manning leads the league in adjusted yards per play (that includes sacks), so he still has some room to get older. Favre was 7th the year that was so miraculous.
                              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-05-2012, 02:36 AM.
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

you didn't work on anything, you didn't have control over where he decided to go, you are lucky because he chose your team over several others.

that is what i have been telling you and that is how and why he fell in your laps, because you had no say in his decision making process, even though you pretend that you did.

but by all means, you can think that your team did all this extra work to convince him, its pure speculation and baseless garbage, but you can believe it if you like, i won't stop you from your hilarious homerific delusions.

so basically what BAPROD is saying is

elway never put in a call to mannings agent...never called manning....never showed manning the stadium, facilities, the area...never took him out on the town...never discussed plans if manning came here...fox never called manning...never discussed his plans and the team and talent with manning....

nobody did a dam thing at all zero!!! nothing!!! to get manning to come to denver

instead it was all simply manning on his own decided to call....manning luckily just showed up in denver at a nuggets game with some players...lucky for fox and elway that manning showed up at the same resturaunt they were eating in....manning was cruzing denver and got lost.....LUCKILY for denver he ended up at the team facilities where he was given a tour and discussion

yep its illogical to think elway and fox did any thing at all in the slightest to get manning to decide on denver...then to top it off.....manning drew straws...and kaplunk...manning fell in our laps

buuuuwaaaaahaaaa haaa good one!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X