X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Now go find where I said any of that.

You're so pathetic dude. You can't talk smack, so you put words in my mouth. I never said anything you just typed out. Not a lick of it. Go try and tell somebody, especially now, that Manning is probably going to retire in a year or two, and I assure you, if they aren't some idiot charger honk, they will laugh at you. I'm not the only person that thinks this.

Baph and his make believe, straw man arguments... smh
    i am afraid you are the pathetic one here, i am just being realistic

and yet you accuse me of saying things i never did all the time, including this post lol

i clearly said retire or see his production dip in the next year or two. you think because he is playing at a high level now, that means he absolutely will not retire in a couple years and i have already shown you one case where a QB that had a great year at the end of his career still hung it up a year later.

just because a QB is playing well at the age of 36 does not mean it will continue for 5 years. how many QB's have you seen play at a high level or even play at all past the age of 38?

and you want to act like it is so far fetched that i say his play will dip when he is 38? LOL you homers crack me the hell up!

Comment

It's born out of pure unadulterated desperation lol
      desperation? this all stems from one comment i made and you all got butt hurt over it. you all think he will lats 5 more years and will be playing well into his 40's, i think its very unlikely that happens.

even if it does we will see his production dip in 1-2 years. that's just human nature, all i said, and that is a very reasonable opinion if you are not a delusional donkey homer like so many of you are

if you want to keep rehashing this and crying about it endlessly, its actually desperation by you to talk smack, not me. i couldn't care less, just drop it and enjoy the success your team has now because it isn't going to last very long.

Comment

• Baphamet is a lying hypocrite with no credibility.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...15#post4603815

You want me to just drop that too probably right?

LIAR
        sigpic

Comment

• Baph saying his prayers every night

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          even if it does we will see his production dip in 1-2 years. that's just human nature, all i said, and that is a very reasonable opinion if you are not a delusional donkey homer like so many of you are

if you want to keep rehashing this and crying about it endlessly, its actually desperation by you to talk smack, not me. i couldn't care less, just drop it and enjoy the success your team has now because it isn't going to last very long.
          sigpic

Comment

• Not all qbs are washed up at 29..Just Bernie Kosar and Philip Rivers.

I noticed Ingram had his first sack today......

nah just kidding, surely nobody believed that! He is still stuck and 1/2 for the whole season.
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Baphamet is a lying hypocrite with no credibility.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...15#post4603815

You want me to just drop that too probably right?

LIAR
              you mean like how you lied and pretended that i said manning would for sure retire in a year or two? oh and since you are lying yourself and don't want to let it go, i went ahead and dug up the quote i was referring to.

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              Expectations are us being contenders. That to me means we make noise in the playoffs and don't go one and done. If we go one and done or miss the playoffs entirely like your pathetic team, you can run your mouth. If we win even one or two games in the post season, we will have met expectations, and your thread, along with your pathetic buddy there, are gunna look pretty stupid lol.
              that's odd, winning just one game doesn't necessarily mean you make the afccg, does it kish?

so yeah, i was actually being quite truthful while you were the one lying lol

LIAR

Comment

Baph saying his prayers every night

i don't have to pray for human nature to kick in, its inevitable. maybe you should pray that manning does the unthinkable and plays well into his 40's, which you seem to think is certain for some retarded reason.

Comment

• If San Diego had Manning id be praying that Manning magically retired too
                  UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                    If San Diego had Manning id be praying that Manning magically retired too
                    If Manning played behind our decimated o line he would look just as pathetic (except maybe for today)
                    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

If San Diego had Manning id be praying that Manning magically retired too
                      "magically"? as if manning playing well into his 40's is much more realistic?

manning will be almost 39 years old 2 years from now, if he retired between now and then nobody would say a word because that's usually around the age even the best QB's retire.

so like i said the day you signed him, i was not happy you signed him but i can take comfort in the fact that it will be short lived.

don't need to pray for that to happen because it will, sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        "magically"? as if manning playing well into his 40's is much more realistic?

manning will be almost 39 years old 2 years from now, if he retired between now and then nobody would say a word because that's usually around the age even the best QB's retire.

so like i said the day you signed him, i was not happy you signed him but i can take comfort in the fact that it will be short lived.

don't need to pray for that to happen because it will, sooner rather than later.
                        Manning doesn't have the wear and tear that a normal QB has, he hardly gets sacked and he sat out a whole year. He can definetely play into his early 40's. Even if he is physically not as good, he's still better than the average QB. It seems that Manning retiring in the next 2 years is the only shot the Chargers really have
                        UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          If Manning played behind our decimated o line he would look just as pathetic (except maybe for today)
                          Maybe that's why he chose Denver
                          UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Manning doesn't have the wear and tear that a normal QB has, he hardly gets sacked and he sat out a whole year. He can definetely play into his early 40's. Even if he is physically not as good, he's still better than the average QB. It seems that Manning retiring in the next 2 years is the only shot the Chargers really have
                            LOL!!!!

he doesn't have wear and tear? getting sacked has nothing to do with it unless you are talking about injury. manning has played damn near 300 games in his career, has already sat an entire season due to injury, and you don't think its possible he would want to hang em up in a couple years?

just because he doesn't get sacked a lot doesn't mean he will stay productive and dominate for years to come. also people keep forgetting that QB's don't always wait until a team doesn't want them to retire, some actually retire when they are still good QB's.

was elway not still a good QB when he retired? marino? they were both playing at a very high level a year or two before they retired, who were both about 1-2 years older than peyton is now.

this is stupid its even a debate, he may last until he is 40, not saying it isn't possible but i would say its much more likely that he either retire in a year or two from now or at the very least his production will dip.

everyone wants to act like that's such a crazy opinion but i think you all know its actually quite reasonable and accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              you mean like how you lied and pretended that i said manning would for sure retire in a year or two?
                              ORLY?

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              when manning retires in a year or two.
                              What does the word "when" mean to you? Maybe you meant "if"?

Sorry, but you don't get the benefit of the doubt, given that your credibility is questionable at best now

that's odd, winning just one game doesn't necessarily mean you make the afccg, does it kish?

so yeah, i was actually being quite truthful while you were the one lying lol
                              How do you get "you said you wouldn't make it far in the playoffs" from that?

Dude, you seriously need to get some reading comprehension books and brush up. That's not what that says at all, and if that's where you pulled that from, you've got some serious issues using this medium to talk to people.

First of all, you will find not one, but many posts of mine saying AFCCG or bust or something similar.

Second of all, you fail at knowing how the playoffs work, since I said one or two wins, because if we get a first round bye, and win one game that puts us in the AFCCG

So now that we've established that you can't read, write, and you don't know how the postseason in the NFL works (go figure ) any more excuses liar? lol
                              sigpic

Comment

• IMO if Manning wins the SB he will likely hang it up, because he has accomplished what he set out to do, and prove he still can win games and that he is one of the GOATs. So yes it could be very possible we wont have Manning in a year or 2 (which is why baph needs to be cheering Manning so his QB doesnt wet his pants every time he sees orange and blue)
                                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                                X