This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    The Turds didn't draft Plunkett, and got plenty lucky winning the two SBs he won.

Like I said, you would poo poo our team if we went undefeated and won two superbowls in back to back years. To the point where you would hold the Raiders to higher regard by contorting and concocting some stupid line of reasoning like "we had to borrow a HOF QB"

So then let us know what it is that counts as a full SB win to you since you seem to be the authority

You're a hater, through and through. I love it. Just means my team's doing well, and yours is garbage, and you're mad about it like we're the ones with the problem
    that's what you would do if you were in my shoes i am sure, then again if you were in my shoes you wouldn't have a damn thing to say at all because you don't smack talk your own team, you are too homer for that lol

i give credit where credit is due, unlike you. i gave your team credit when they brought in manning actually, they were smart enough to see that tebow was not the guy, something many many of you donko fans just couldn't see.

i gave them credit when they brought in fox, i give credit when your team beats mine, even though you always think i am insincere because i talk smack still.

so ya, you are wrong yet again.

also, you comparing plunkett to manning is absolutely hysterical!

really kish? was plunkett even a probowl QB when he joined the raiders? had he even sniffed the playoffs before joining the raiders? plunkett was a FA signing after SF cut his ass.

then the raiders picked him up off the street as a back up, he didn't even play for a couple years more after that IIRC

manning was a FA that everyone wanted, who needed a QB. there were teams that offered him more than you did, there were teams that had better talent around the QB than you had.

manning could have went to a handful of teams where plunkett was lucky to find a job at that time, even as a back up. so yeah, needless for me to say that argument is one hell of a failure lol
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-13-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      so let me get this straight, i quoted you word for freaking word and then you respond with "well what do you think making noise in the playoffs mean?"

LMAO!!!! idk what you think it means but it is nowhere near as definitive as you saying making noise in the playoff to you means not going one and done.

there is no gray area there, don't try to backpedal your way out of it because it just aint gonna work. yes i know you said afccg or bust in later posts after that but that popst is what i was referring to, you definitely did not say afccg or bust, you said make noise in the playoffs and to you that means not going one and done.

not going one and done is not afccg or bust unless you have the first round bye. even then, if you actually meant afccg or bust you would have said it, but we both know you were afraid to at the time. lol
      I typically love the banter between Kish and you, while I creep the talkin' smack area. But seriously. this is starting to resemble something to me...

My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
        I typically love the banter between Kish and you, while I creep the talkin' smack area. But seriously. this is starting to resemble something to me...

sorry you disapprove, maybe if kish didn't keep trying to accuse me of being a liar i wouldn't keep reminding him how wrong he is.

Comment

• Well after pointless off topicness lets get this back to the two players in the title thread. Ingram and Miller, but if you want to talk about Playoffs well one will be playing in one and one needs a lot of help to even think about it.

But hey Miller has gotten more sacks each of the last 6 weeks than Ingram has gotten all year

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

sorry you disapprove, maybe if kish didn't keep trying to accuse me of being a liar i wouldn't keep reminding him how wrong he is.
            I believe neither of you are liars, per say. But man, the argument is going around and around in circles and ends up at the exact same spot.

Back to the topic, who cares about Ingram. He's not even in the same realm as Von is right now.
            My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
              I believe neither of you are liars, per say. But man, the argument is going around and around in circles and ends up at the exact same spot.

Back to the topic, who cares about Ingram. He's not even in the same realm as Von is right now.
              i don't disagree but that's what happens when you keep a thread like this alive, its bound to go off topic.

Comment

i don't disagree but that's what happens when you keep a thread like this alive, its bound to go off topic.
                That is why we need to get it back on topic to show future trolls making troll topics is going to blow up in your face and not be forgotten

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

so let me get this straight, i quoted you word for freaking word and then you respond with "well what do you think making noise in the playoffs mean?"

LMAO!!!! idk what you think it means but it is nowhere near as definitive as you saying making noise in the playoff to you means not going one and done.

there is no gray area there, don't try to backpedal your way out of it because it just aint gonna work. yes i know you said afccg or bust in later posts after that but that popst is what i was referring to, you definitely did not say afccg or bust, you said make noise in the playoffs and to you that means not going one and done.

not going one and done is not afccg or bust unless you have the first round bye. even then, if you actually meant afccg or bust you would have said it, but we both know you were afraid to at the time. lol

oh and you can keep trying to reminding me how my team is inferior to yours as if i don't already know that, to try and change the subject. but the fact remains that i was not making up what i said, you made a huge deal about it as if i just made it up and now you look foolish for it.

congrats!
                  Jesus Christ. You're hopeless.

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  I am expecting to contend for a SuperBowl this year, meaning if we fail to make it to at least the AFCCG, I will be very disappointed.
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  you saying you don't expect the donkos to go far in the playoffs...
                  Last edited by kishzilla; 12-14-2012, 05:45 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    Jesus Christ. You're hopeless.

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    Expectations are us being contenders. That to me means we make noise in the playoffs and don't go one and done.
                    two completely different statements, someone is indeed hopeless and frantically trying to backpedal their way out of it and it sure as hell isn't me.

just drop it already dude, we both know i was being truthful, i posted the quote to prove it. you were not as confident in the off season as you claim you were.

yet you claim you have said all along its AFCCG or bust before the season, sorry but that just isn't true.

Comment

• alert the media. Ingram doubled his sack totals in a single game..what a manimal what an absolute beast. His total now stands at one full sack. Not one of his own he shared them both but hey what else is a t-rex who idolized barney to do?

We must have been fools to doubt the op
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Who is this "Melvin Ingram" you speak of?

I thought Chargers fans were still on the Larry English paddywagon.

Comment

• why melvin "t-rex" ingram is the greatest pass rusher to enter the nfl on years....much better than ol von miler.....according to charger fans....soon trex is gonna be as dangerous to qbs as larry english....
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            why melvin "t-rex" ingram is the greatest pass rusher to enter the nfl on years....much better than ol von miler.....according to charger fans....soon trex is gonna be as dangerous to qbs as larry english....
                            yes and according to broncos fans tim tebow is a future hall of famer.

Comment

yes and according to broncos fans tim tebow is a future hall of famer.
                              Yet he's still better than the QB you guys put out there this year. lol

Comment

• does tim play here?....lets keep smack relevant to current teams or do you need to be reminded of bolt fans without a doubt thinking leaf was the future

besides your whole post is a childish lie.....people may have thought tebow could develop into the future....i dont recall anyone thinking he was a hof
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X