This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    does tim play here?....lets keep smack relevant to current teams or do you need to be reminded of bolt fans without a doubt thinking leaf was the future

besides your whole post is a childish lie.....people may have thought tebow could develop into the future....i dont recall anyone thinking he was a hof
    i remember clearly one Denver fan said he was HOF bound and since you love to clump all chargers fans together and think because of what one fan said then we must all think it, i fired back using your failed smack argument against you.

i know, its pretty stupid huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
      Yet he's still better than the QB you guys put out there this year. lol
      uhh no? tebow couldn't even see the field.

Comment

• lumping all fans under one heading is a bap trait....im only playing your game
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          i remember clearly one Denver fan said he was HOF bound and since you love to clump all chargers fans together and think because of what one fan said then we must all think it, i fired back using your failed smack argument against you.

Just asking but is that "Denver fan" even still here or is he now a "Jets Fan"??

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Just asking but is that "Denver fan" even still here or is he now a "Jets Fan"??
            i couldn't tell you, i cant remember the guys screen name off hand but he probably was a tebow homer. but that does not change the point i was making, its stupid to lump all fans together because of what one fan says, especially when not one person agreed with him.

Comment

lumping all fans under one heading is a bap trait....im only playing your game
              show me where i have done that once aside from making fun of you for doing it. you have made a living generalizing the SD fans and pretending they are all fairweather band wagon jumpers.

Comment

• i remember clearly one Denver fan said he was HOF bound and since you love to clump all chargers fans together and think because of what one fan said then we must all think it, i fired back using your failed smack argument against you.

Tim Tebow is a first ballot HOFer clearly....you all have no idea what your talking about. He is so good in fact I once heard they didn't let him do kickoffs because the first time he tried he accidentally killed a guy in Wyoming when the ball hit him in the head.
                Last edited by 86Elwayfan; 12-26-2012, 09:55 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• This thread has digressed quite a bit. I think we should all take a second to remember just how wrong the OP was. Haha, I've seen some homer posts before, but this one might just take the cake. Melvin Ingram > Von Miller? smh. I don't think so sir. I do like Ingram's potential though. I do not believe he will ever be near Von's level of play, but I think he'll be a very solid player for you guys for years to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    show me where i have done that once aside from making fun of you for doing it. you have made a living generalizing the SD fans and pretending they are all fairweather band wagon jumpers.

bull crap and you know it...you have always lumped us in one group...if you didnt post in smack...your all band wagon bronco fans...if you just joined the bronco boards recently...your all products of the superbowls

if you wanted to see tebow over orton...your a tebow bandwagon fan

it goes on and on rod....lumping bronco fans into one group because one fan thinks something has always been one of your key smack tactics
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                      This thread has digressed quite a bit. I think we should all take a second to remember just how wrong the OP was. Haha, I've seen some homer posts before, but this one might just take the cake. Melvin Ingram > Von Miller? smh. I don't think so sir. I do like Ingram's potential though. I do not believe he will ever be near Von's level of play, but I think he'll be a very solid player for you guys for years to come.
                      No doubt its off topic to the point of stupidity. mainly because 2 posters need to get a room..... hint hint start your own thread..
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• hope your not talking about me
                        sigpic

Comment

bull crap and you know it...you have always lumped us in one group...if you didnt post in smack...your all band wagon bronco fans...if you just joined the bronco boards recently...your all products of the superbowls

if you wanted to see tebow over orton...your a tebow bandwagon fan

it goes on and on rod....lumping bronco fans into one group because one fan thinks something has always been one of your key smack tactics
                          LMAO!!! not even close dude.

i call people fairweather smack talkers for coming in and talking smack after the fact or only coming here and talking smack when your team is good.

i know there are fans that don't talk smack at all, i have never said that all the broncos fans are fairweather except the ones that are here talking smack on a regular basis LOL

when i call someone a fairwether smack talker, smack and smack alolne is what i am talking about.

christ man, that is so ridiculous i am seriously laughing right now.

yep and all the broncos fans that never come to the forums or do but never post, they are all fairweathwers too!!! because this smack forum is the only measure of a true die hard broncos fan!!! ROFL!!

you have one hell of am imagination, there is no doubting that heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            No doubt its off topic to the point of stupidity. mainly because 2 posters need to get a room..... hint hint start your own thread..
                            why not start your own thread? oh that's right, they are usually dumb and you get made fun of for them.

Comment

• What a Fail Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by bfan45 View Post
                                What a Fail Thread.
                                Actually if you follow it through all 54 pages it is quite full of awesome.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X