This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    Actually if you follow it through all 54 pages it is quite full of awesome.
    lol :thumb:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• the fact that the stupidity of the Op is kept alive and therfore the OP has vanished for weeks on end is reason enough to keep this thread alive
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
        Actually if you follow it through all 54 pages it is quite full of awesome.
        I see what you did there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
          Yes you've got your playoff birth-- and well deserved. I just hope Chargers eek out a wild card spot and play Denver, because there is no QB I'd rather face in the playoffs other than Peyton Manning and his merry bunch of Denver Colts.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• wonder if Nordstrom will start a manti teo > Von Miller thread...this one was so much fail I hope he does Wonder what Ingram will do this year...I bet he doubles Teo sack production...it will be an accident of course
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Which one Iof these guys is a four eyes, Ingram, Miller, or both?��
              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• And which one is a bona fied stud....a probowler...droy...and probably top twenty in top 100 PLAYERS of 2012.

hint...its not melvin
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• DUMB THREAD. Seriously a waste of space even in the smack section. Miller can and if healthy likely will be a hall of fame selection. This thread actually made me throw up in my mouth a little. Please Nordstrom , come up with a stat bet ... cp , Sig , what ever you want lol, miller will beat him in every stat created except missed tackles and penalties

Comment

• Looks like Ingram tore his ACL today.

Tough break for the kid.

(not smack...but only thread about Ingram here..)
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      Looks like Ingram tore his ACL today.

Tough break for the kid.

(not smack...but only thread about Ingram here..)
                      I hate to see anyone injured.

At the same time its not like he was going to be a factor anyway...I bet they will miss the 2-3 sacs he would have almost gotten this year.( this is smack no doubt about it)
                      Last edited by Beagle; 05-14-2013, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        I hate to see anyone injured.

At the same time its not like he was going to be a factor anyway...I bet they will miss the 2-3 sacs he would have almost gotten this year.( this is smack no doubt about it)
                        stay classy beagle, smacking inured players now? as if you haven't smacked him enough before he got injured?

it was his rookie season and he didn't have a bad year if you actually seen the games and are not just looking at the stat sheet.

he had a lot of QB pressures and hopefully he can turn that into more sacks when he gets healthy.

Comment

• Best wishes to a healthy recovery and I'm sure he will be recovered and playing before Derrick Rose.
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            stay classy beagle, smacking inured players now? as if you haven't smacked him enough before he got injured?

it was his rookie season and he didn't have a bad year if you actually seen the games and are not just looking at the stat sheet.

he had a lot of QB pressures and hopefully he can turn that into more sacks when he gets healthy.
                            The guy got hurt...I didn't smack the injury I just stated the truth..seems you have a problem with truths..once again sorry the truth hurts. Maybe this will force the chargers to find his replacement early instead of holding out hope he might pan out.. or "had a lot of QB pressures"aka almost get sacks just like I said...see truth!

Comment

• Wowwww that sucks. Mannnn. Even though he is a Charger I'm still a huge Melvin Ingram fan.

Comment

• Hate to see a Gamecock go down... Get well soon, Ingram..

Comment

Working...
                                X