This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    The guy got hurt...I didn't smack the injury I just stated the truth..seems you have a problem with truths..once again sorry the truth hurts. Maybe this will force the chargers to find his replacement early instead of holding out hope he might pan out.. or "had a lot of QB pressures"aka almost get sacks just like I said...see truth!
    i am not denying the truth that he didn't get a lot of sacks, i am pointing out the fact that he got a lot of QB pressures which tells me the potential is there. not only that but pressuring the QB is sometimes just as good as the sack, unless you are just a stat watcher of course.

nobody is giving up on a talented player after one year, well other than fans such as yourself who hate on players and think they don't deserve a fair chance simply because they play for the team you hate the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      blah blah blah blah...nothing new here blah blah blah repeat myself endlessly blahblahblahing oh now I'm crying...I told myself they wouldn't make me cry again dang it..blah blah blah cry more repeat myself blah blah blah say some something I think is clever but its not blah blah blah throw in one of my insults or stale catch phrases blah blah blah repeat something again. I am WINNING HA
      that is what we have all been reading from you from years...lol
      I am going to get some sleep now Baph your string has been pulled for the last time tonight
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

stay classy beagle, smacking inured players now? as if you haven't smacked him enough before he got injured?

it was his rookie season and he didn't have a bad year if you actually seen the games and are not just looking at the stat sheet.

he had a lot of QB pressures and hopefully he can turn that into more sacks when he gets healthy.
        Telling someone not to talk smack in the smack talk forum is like telling a fat person to buy a Smart Car.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

• Freeney to San Diego?

Comment

• Rumors are when the injury happened it was thought to be a rib injury, teammates saw him reach down as far as he could and cover his rib cage. It was only later determined his t-rex arms were extended as far as possible.

Comment

• I am not gonna smack injury ... but it is yet another blow to an already broken team. Now you can scramble to pick up a short term answer free agent like dwight free , or j a ... if you can convince them to get on a sinking ship that is but you should have already been in the market for help , this just adds injury to insult

Comment

• Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                Freeney to San Diego?
                Maybe. Looks like he will visit them tomorrow. Depending on $$

Comment

• i think bap thinks....melvin getting close to the qb right after the qb completes a pass....is pressure
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                    Rumors are when the injury happened it was thought to be a rib injury, teammates saw him reach down as far as he could and cover his rib cage. It was only later determined his t-rex arms were extended as far as possible.
                    Haha I literally laughed out loud at that.
                    Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      i think bap thinks....melvin getting close to the qb right after the qb completes a pass....is pressure
                      well one thing is perfectly clear, you do not know what a QB pressure is judging by this gem of a post lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                        Telling someone not to talk smack in the smack talk forum is like telling a fat person to buy a Smart Car.
                        i am not telling anyone not to talk smack in the smack forum. but i suppose expecting fans not to smack an injured player is too much to ask? apparently for some of you it is.

Comment

well one thing is perfectly clear, you do not know what a QB pressure is judging by this gem of a post lol
                          lol....i do know that not getting the qb off his spot and getting there after the ball is already gone....is not much pressure

when melvin starts to acually hit the qb...force him to move off his spot....then you can brag about all his "pressure"
                          but if his "pressure" is inconsequential to whether the play is succesful or not...?
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Rumors are when the injury happened it was thought to be a rib injury, teammates saw him reach down as far as he could and cover his rib cage. It was only later determined his t-rex arms were extended as far as possible.
                            LOL'd ... did not see that coming

Comment

Tried to give you CP but I need to spread it around apparently you make LOL a lot.
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                                lol....i do know that not getting the qb off his spot and getting there after the ball is already gone....is not much pressure

when melvin starts to acually hit the qb...force him to move off his spot....then you can brag about all his "pressure"
                                but if his "pressure" is inconsequential to whether the play is succesful or not...?

Pass rush productivity is more than just sacks. To establish this metric for a given player, it’s necessary to look not just at his sack total, but also at his quarterback hits and hurries. We refer to the sum of these three stats as the total QB Pressures.
                                https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ure-frequency/

notice ingram is on the list of the most productive pass rushers in the league last year when you ignore the amount of snaps a player has, don't only look at sacks, and just look at the % of QB pressures per snap that he actually has.

let me know if you would like any more football education son

Comment

Working...
                                X