• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya...i noticed melvis great "pressure" when peyton manning leaped over him

this is your proof how great melvin was LOL

lets look deeper

melvin acourding to this method had a pressure 12.6% of his snaps

jjwatt accourding to this had a pressure 13% of his snaps

so by all rights melvin is just a tad lessor of a player than watt...right?

unless you wanna include melvins 1 sack compared to watts 20.5

or

melvin had 2 qb hits
    compared to watts 46

then your theory falls apart
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• lets look even further

of those linbackes listed

a smith....19.5 sacks....1.3% higher qbp .........30 qb hits....18 tfl
      v miller....18.5...........7% higher qbp..............24 qb hits....28 tfl
      c mathews....13..........1.2% higher qbp...........27 qb hits....17tfl
      j houston...10.........00.4% higher qbp ...........19 qb hits....13 tfl
      a spencer...11.........00.7% higher qbp.............13 qb hits...13 tfl
      d ware...11.5..........1.1% higher qbp .............20qb hits.....9 tfl

ingram....12.6%................................... ......2 qb hits...4 tfl

considering ingram was a situational player coming in to rush the passer

now explain how ingram is one of the best?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ure-frequency/

notice ingram is on the list of the most productive pass rushers in the league last year when you ignore the amount of snaps a player has, don't only look at sacks, and just look at the % of QB pressures per snap that he actually has.

let me know if you would like any more football education son
        In an effort to make up Ingrams production, the Chargers will likely sign the tackling dummy from the practice field or suit up Lennay Kekua.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          ya...i noticed melvis great "pressure" when peyton manning leaped over him

this is your proof how great melvin was LOL

lets look deeper

melvin acourding to this method had a pressure 12.6% of his snaps

jjwatt accourding to this had a pressure 13% of his snaps

so by all rights melvin is just a tad lessor of a player than watt...right?

unless you wanna include melvins 1 sack compared to watts 20.5

or

melvin had 2 qb hits
          compared to watts 46

then your theory falls apart
          haha trying to skew stats as usual, i posted a credible link backing up my claims and yes arapaho, sacks are not the only are not the be all end all for a pass rusher as i have said many times, yet you keep mentioning it because that's all you know....stats.

i also never said mevlin was great, learn to read dude, honestly.

Comment

• skewing stats?.....fool those came straight off your credible link
            and im pretty sure a qb hit means huge pressure was applied
            lmao
            Last edited by arapaho; 05-16-2013, 08:59 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              skewing stats?.....fool those came straight off your credible link
              and im pretty sure a qb hit means huge pressure was applied
              lmao
              oh so now it must be "huge" pressure. define huge arapaho. i will reiterate what i said that way you cant do what you always do and turn it into some retarded argument i never made.

i am pointing out the fact that he got a lot of QB pressures which tells me the potential is there.
              based on the link i provided for you, tell me again why i am wrong. for the amount of plays he was out there, he had a good amount of QB pressures, its a fact.

now skew the stats some more lil feller.

i still didn't say he was great either, just another lie in order for arapaho to run smack, how pathetic of you but oh how expected.

Comment

• so your fantasy stats proves he was good?...

lets use real stats, not fantasy stat criterias
                but both use the same criteria to define a qb pressure...sacks, hits..hurries

melvin had 115 pass rush snaps...17 qb pressures...1 sack..2 hits..14 hurries

1 sack per every 115 pass rush snaps....1 hit per every 57.5 pass rush snaps

compare to the good pass rushers

miller had 260 pass rush snaps
                1 sack per every 14 pass rush snaps...1 qb hit per every 10.8 pass rush snaps
                A smith 271 pass rush snaps
                1 sack per every 13.8 pass rush snaps...1 hit per every 9 pass rush snaps
                D ware...231 pass rush snaps
                1 sack per every 20 pass rush snaps...1 hit per 11.5 pass rush snaps
                J houston...155 pr snaps
                1 sack per every 15.5 pass rush snaps...1 hit per every 8.1 pass rush snaps
                clay mathews..291 pass rush snaps
                1 sack per every 22.3 pass rush snaps...1 hit per every 10.7 pass rush snaps

so although your fantasy stat link said melvin was a good pass rusher...in reality he was just a guy who could occasionaly "hurry " the qb along
                sigpic

Comment

• I am so glad a certain fair weather fan brought up this thread.. it has so many good laughs in it
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Look who is back...we should fear the short arm Barney like monster..he might scare Manning to death getting all close to him and stuff! Those "almost sacks" are deadly or else why would they even keep the stat!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...argers-off-pup
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• ohhhh crap....now we have to worry about the threat of almost sacks on thursday
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Look who is back...we should fear the short arm Barney like monster..he might scare Manning to death getting all close to him and stuff! Those "almost sacks" are deadly or else why would they even keep the stat!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...argers-off-pup

the dude has played one year in the NFL. if he has a beak out season in a few years i am going to bump this like you did the moreno thread.

oh what am i thinking, you would just deny everything anyways

Comment

the dude has played one year in the NFL. if he has a beak out season in a few years i am going to bump this like you did the moreno thread.

You would rather have Ingram over Miller.
                          I love my bronco safeties but I would take eric weddle over Nacho or Rahim.
                          Maybe your denial is why your team is 5-7.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            You would rather have Ingram over Miller.
                            I love my bronco safeties but I would take eric weddle over Nacho or Rahim.
                            Maybe your denial is why your team is 5-7.
                            really? that's news to me. and no, my opinions have nothing to do with my team's record, just like your opinions have no bearing on yours.

is this post for real? or just trolling?

Comment

you just said Ingram>>>>>>> Miller ahhh I book marked it...just kidding I'm not comprehension impaired.....

Comment

really? that's news to me. and no, my opinions have nothing to do with my team's record, just like your opinions have no bearing on yours.

is this post for real? or just trolling?
                                He didn't make a jump from what you actually said to something completely wrong did he Baph? the nerve of some people! hahahaha hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X