This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Nah I pulled a Baph. I read this and misunderstood. http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2013...-torn-acl-2013

So I was wrong about the injury but the rest I am dead on about..Ingram being a joke and especially you being fair weather.. do try that "I don't have as much time as you" crap bu all means ..now that they have a shot at the playoffs your here every day more than once.. If things dont work out you will be the way of the dodo bird just like last year
    how can you misunderstand what his injury was? you either know or you don't and you clearly did not yet went on a huge rant about someone else being wrong.

when reading stupid posts by donkey fans i skim through because you are not important. it was reported all over the place as an ACL, you just got caught looking foolish yet again, that's nothing new though is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      and what point is that? that only sacks matter? that unless you get a sack you didn't do your job? because that is the point beagle and arapaho have been trying to get across this entire time.

if you agree with that, you are just making yourself look foolish.
      Once again baph misunderstands what he reads... QB hits are a good thing too...hurries are very very rarely good most of the time they are a stat easy to get and useless
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

it took ayers 4 years to have a solid season that they love to brag about now. its not hard to see how hypocritical these donk fans can be around here.
        Ayers was a bust as a OLB in Josh McDaniels 3-4 defense, he has finally found his calling as a DE but he was a 1st round pick and in my eyes he doesent play at a 1st round level, he is a good solid DE but not worthy of a 1st round pick, ....but im just glad we are getting something out of him and not be a complete loss like the Jarvis Moss pick was.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

and what point is that? that only sacks matter? that unless you get a sack you didn't do your job? because that is the point beagle and arapaho have been trying to get across this entire time.

the point that pressures are not the greatest show of a pass rushes play like you...keep insisting.

qbs throw for first downs every single game while "pressured"....they also throw for tds

they dont get firsts or tds...when
          sacked...when their arm gets hit
          like mannins did against the chargers

you just dug in like a foolish tick insisting pressures are better than sacks trying to make barney look better
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I don't see anyone arguing that ONLY sacks matter. I see ignorant people pretending like pressures/hurries matter just as much as hits or sacks.

But hey, thanks for proving my point that you probably wont get

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            when reading stupid posts by donkey fans i skim through because you are not important.
            Maybe if you took the extra 30 seconds it takes to read the whole post, you wouldn't make yourself look dumb

I know, I know, reading is HARD
            sigpic

Comment

• wow...manning just threw a 63 yrd td pass while " pressured"
              sigpic

Comment

• OT this game is cracking me up... Is Ingram playing? I would think he would have about 25 pressures against back ups
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• maybe he saves his best stuff for playing starters...lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    I don't see anyone arguing that ONLY sacks matter. I see ignorant people pretending like pressures/hurries matter just as much as hits or sacks.

But hey, thanks for proving my point that you probably wont get

Maybe if you took the extra 30 seconds it takes to read the whole post, you wouldn't make yourself look dumb

I know, I know, reading is HARD
                    well you clearly haven't been reading this thread at all if you believe that. that's exactly what started all this, arapaho only using sacks as a means to judge a pass rusher.

its about as dumb as you actually defending his position.

by the way, you have quite a bit of crow to eat right about now. you talked a lot of trash on the chargers and rivers this past off season and you have mysteriously not been in smack as much lately, wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      Once again baph misunderstands what he reads... QB hits are a good thing too...hurries are very very rarely good most of the time they are a stat easy to get and useless
                      yes because flushing he QB out of the pocket, making him feel uncomfortable and throwing the ball before he is ready is rarely a good thing.

next thing you are gonna tell me is rivers is done in the NFL, oh wait.....
                      Last edited by baphamet; 12-29-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                        Ayers was a bust as a OLB in Josh McDaniels 3-4 defense, he has finally found his calling as a DE but he was a 1st round pick and in my eyes he doesent play at a 1st round level, he is a good solid DE but not worthy of a 1st round pick, ....but im just glad we are getting something out of him and not be a complete loss like the Jarvis Moss pick was.
                        i don't disagree with this one bit. its actually what i said all off season, even though you get some production out of him doesn't mean he was playing anywhere near what a first round talent should be playing at.

i mean it had been 4 years and these same people that cried about it basically called another player a bust before he even finished his rookie season.

a bit hypocritical don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle
                          Nope didn't label him a bust before he played a game and never talked smack about you calling Ayers a bust...he isn't a bust but he was drafted to high no doubt... next delusion please

We are all guilty of being wrong about many things Baph...its your narcissism that makes you think your not..
                          is that why i have the stones to admit when i am wrong and you do not?

and resorting to personal attacks like you do so often just proves you are defeated.

Comment

well you clearly haven't been reading this thread at all if you believe that. that's exactly what started all this, arapaho only using sacks as a means to judge a pass rusher.

by the way, you have quite a bit of crow to eat right about now. you talked a lot of trash on the chargers and rivers this past off season and you have mysteriously not been in smack as much lately, wonder why?
                            Another lie...whatta loser

Nobody including myself ever said sacks is all you use..lmao

And your bolt fans started this with this thread.....and YOU BROUGHT PRESSURES INTO THE DISCUSSION by insisting some fantasy stat story listed Melvin high because of...pressures per snap...fantasy stats

We have just said pressures don't mean much if you can't get sacks and hits
                            sigpic

Comment

You think I haven't been in smack a lot because of the Chargers?

Unlike you, I have friends and family I have been spending time with over the Holidays...

You got a big chest now all the sudden because you coasted into the playoffs on the back of barely winning against the chiefs who sat 20 out of 22 starters?

You've been making yourself look dumb enough all by yourself junior. The Broncos winning a lot and setting records makes smack less challenging. Coming in here to rub your nose in it presents no challenge

Oh, and since you no longer have your stupid sig oath to yourself to hide behind, hows about you sig bet me the Chargers don't go one and done lol
                              Last edited by kishzilla; 12-29-2013, 11:29 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                                You think I haven't been in smack a lot because of the Chargers?

Unlike you, I have friends and family I have been spending time with over the Holidays...

You got a big chest now all the sudden because you coasted into the playoffs on the back of barely winning against the chiefs who sat 20 out of 22 starters?

You've been making yourself look dumb enough all by yourself junior. The Broncos winning a lot and setting records makes smack less challenging. Coming in here to rub your nose in it presents no challenge

Oh, and since you no longer have your stupid sig oath to yourself to hide behind, hows about you sig bet me the Chargers don't go one and done lol
                                You you......you Foul weather smacker you!

Comment

Working...
                                X