This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    You think I haven't been in smack a lot because of the Chargers?

Unlike you, I have friends and family I have been spending time with over the Holidays...

You got a big chest now all the sudden because you coasted into the playoffs on the back of barely winning against the chiefs who sat 20 out of 22 starters?

You've been making yourself look dumb enough all by yourself junior. The Broncos winning a lot and setting records makes smack less challenging. Coming in here to rub your nose in it presents no challenge

Oh, and since you no longer have your stupid sig oath to yourself to hide behind, hows about you sig bet me the Chargers don't go one and done lol
    oh i have noticed it far far before the holidays kish and i have friends family too, nice try with the personal attacks, you getting mad bro? i see you are not gonna eat your words after you ran your mouth all off season, that's cool.

i will gladly sig bet you the chargers beat cinci depending on the terms. even though you will probably just disappear, you have family to spend time with after all!

that's about as bad as the "business trip" excuse lol
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-30-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      oh i have noticed it far far before the holidays kish and i have friends family too, nice try with the personal attacks, you getting mad bro? i see you are not gonna eat your words after you ran your mouth all off season, that's cool.

i will gladly sig bet you the chargers beat cinci depending on the terms. even though you will probably just disappear, you have family to spend time with after all!

that's about as bad as the "business trip" excuse lol
      Up until the last game of the year, you didn't even have a winning season. If you really think I'm avoiding smack because I feel ashamed of myself for thinking the Bolts are a fraud, you're braindead.

You think WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of yourself.

I don't care about the Chargers. I don't care if you think I'm avoiding this place or not. I know I'm here. If you smoked yourself retarded and forgot the last few months that's your business. Smack just hasn't been that much fun since we have been winning and it's basically you in here repeating yourself for the billionth time. Sorry, I don't enjoy your company THAT much :thumb:

When the Pats trolls were in here, I was in here all the time, and we lost to them. So for you to think I'm just avoiding this place because the Chargers....

Jesus dude. That's rich

And the terms are if either one of our teams goes one and done, the loser gets to wear a sig of the winner's choosing until the draft. if neither team goes one and done, or if both do, the bet is off. I'm sure you'll find a reason you don't like those terms so you can weasel out of it.
      Last edited by kishzilla; 12-30-2013, 07:31 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        Up until the last game of the year, you didn't even have a winning season. If you really think I'm avoiding smack because I feel ashamed of myself for thinking the Bolts are a fraud, you're braindead.

You think WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of yourself.

I don't care about the Chargers. I don't care if you think I'm avoiding this place or not. I know I'm here. If you smoked yourself retarded and forgot the last few months that's your business. Smack just hasn't been that much fun since we have been winning and it's basically you in here repeating yourself for the billionth time. Sorry, I don't enjoy your company THAT much :thumb:

When the Pats trolls were in here, I was in here all the time, and we lost to them. So for you to think I'm just avoiding this place because the Chargers....

Jesus dude. That's rich

And the terms are if either one of our teams goes one and done, the loser gets to wear a sig of the winner's choosing until the draft. if neither team goes one and done, or if both do, the bet is off. I'm sure you'll find a reason you don't like those terms so you can weasel out of it.
        http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-vs-SD-sig-bet

Comment

• Wow did you see that pressure from melvin.... dalton still threw the td though....now if he woulda sacked him?
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            Wow did you see that pressure from melvin.... dalton still threw the td though....now if he woulda sacked him?
            lol you opened your mouth and look foolish now. if you watched that game today then now you know how pressuring the QB can be better than a sack.

ingram and the entire front seven was pressuring dalton all day long and forced him to make a lot of dumb throws as well as throws off the mark. yet only had 3 sacks on the board, how does that work?

Comment

lol you opened your mouth and look foolish now. if you watched that game today then now you know how pressuring the QB can be better than a sack.

ingram and the entire front seven was pressuring dalton all day long and forced him to make a lot of dumb throws as well as throws off the mark. yet only had 3 sacks on the board, how does that work?
              Ingram did a great job but he also missed a couple open field talked oh and Dalton is one thing Manning is another.
              sigpic

Comment

key word...front seven...this is about melvin as a pass rusher..right?

sure your front seven confused Dalton...but then daltons td/int record in the post shows..he cant handle the pressure of the post season

but if you wanna discuss all out blitzing we can...if you wanna discuss that play...the pressure did nothing

Dalton was missing wrs in a wide open pocket too....he just sucked
                sigpic

Comment

Getting pancaked CAN be better than getting a sack. Sometimes a fumble rolls right to you when you're laying on the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    key word...front seven...this is about melvin as a pass rusher..right?

sure your front seven confused Dalton...but then daltons td/int record in the post shows..he cant handle the pressure of the post season

but if you wanna discuss all out blitzing we can...if you wanna discuss that play...the pressure did nothing

Dalton was missing wrs in a wide open pocket too....he just sucked
                    its simply hilarious you still hang onto that stupid logic, that pressuring the QB and making him uncomfortable does nothing.

everyone that actually watched the game today seen that it does, everyone knowledgeable about football knows it does in general.

even the announcers were talking about the effect ingram has on our defense, i wonder why that is? did they not get your memo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                      Getting pancaked CAN be better than getting a sack. Sometimes a fumble rolls right to you when you're laying on the ground.
                      forcing a QB to make a poor decision or throw the ball before he is ready (which can lead to an int or at least an incompletion) can be better than a sack. its not rocket science but i have to explain a lot of basic stuff like that around here sometimes.

Comment

forcing a QB to make a poor decision or throw the ball before he is ready (which can lead to an int or at least an incompletion) can be better than a sack. its not rocket science but i have to explain a lot of basic stuff like that around here sometimes.
                        I am not going to try and discredit what The Chargers did today defensively..The coaching staff deserves a great deal of the credit.. I started counting about half way through the 3rd quarters and at times he only had 1.5 seconds to get the ball out..nobody can make a good decision in that amount of time.. in a situation like that yes a pressure is great but Ingram got a pressure on a TD pass today as well never seen a TD pass on a Sack before ...

The Bengals line was confused and letting guys go free at times.Great blitz calls and apparently nothing the Bengals expected. They Dline look dominating even Ingram looked like he half way knew what was going on.. congrats on the win again and Now we get the rubber match
                        Last edited by Beagle; 01-05-2014, 04:20 PM.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                          That made me LOL
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Case in point: Manning's last int vs the Chargers

I tell you what, some Denver fans, I mean how clueless can one be?
                            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                              Case in point: Manning's last int vs the Chargers

I tell you what, some Denver fans, I mean how clueless can one be?
                              apperantly not quite as cluelss as yourself...that INT wasn't cause by a Pressure but by a qb Hit two different stats

Comment

it can also a hell of a lot of times result in a 1st down or a td ...just like melvins pressure tonight

heres the part you fail to grasp...a pressure...CAN CAUSE A LOSS OF DOWN OR AN INT, nobody here ever said it couldn't

but a sack can cause a loss of down too, lost yardage and a fumble....it can almost never without penalty result in a offensive td or first down
                                your insisting a pressure is better then a sack...it isn't.....UNLESS THE QB THROWS A PICK, AND A SACK DOESNT RESULT IN A FUMBLE

what was the signature turning point in the colts comeback...was it pressure....OR THE SACK THAT RESULTED IN A COLTS FUMBLE RECOVERY

I GAURANTEE there is more 1st downs or completed passes and or tds from qbs under pressure then there is ints

how many tds or 1st downs are there from sacks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X