This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    1. I don't know what Baph is trying to say I'm just explaining what I think.

2. I stay away from the Miller v Ingram comparison. Though I think their versatility is similar we have no reasonable argument at the moment that Ingram is in the same ball park. Slave to realism as I am.

3. All that is not to say Ingram won't be an excellent player down the line, maybe even a Pro Bowler someday. He's just not Miller.
    Ok i was wrong you are smart. Hey by the way Weddle is in a different ball park than any of our safeties. He's really good is what I mean
    sigpic

Comment

• Pressuring the QB can lead to good things for the defense OR it could lead to a Touchdown for the Offense.

On the other hand how likely is something bad ever going to come of getting a sack?

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        don't blame you....nobody can follow baps logic
        yeah, nobody follows common sense here, you are right. just keep stat watching, its clearly all you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          yeah, nobody follows common sense here, you are right. just keep stat watching, its clearly all you know.
          wait...your counting his pressures...isn't that a stat?

you got proved wrong and you know it, the fact nobody but troll ring is backing you ought to be a clear sign...dam just man up and admit it, lets move on
          Last edited by arapaho; 01-07-2014, 03:48 PM.
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
            I agree....he played a big part in that win. Hes a good player and one we have to contain.

Makes me really wish we had Von Miller to cause the same type of havoc. I think we may see Phillips step up this weekend though.
            I think your right , I think Denvers D steps up big all the way around. we can win without miller we proved that this year , and I bet woody gets in there for a sack too

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              wait...your counting his pressures...isn't that a stat?

you got proved wrong and you know it, the fact nobody but troll ring is backing you ought to be a clear sign...dam just man up and admit it, lets move on
              Confronting him with the Obvious is as useless as confronting him with the truth..his own lies or reality..No "effect"
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Seasons just around the corner..time to see if we have "proved him wrong" yet.....lets go Barney lets go clap clap..oh wait Barney cant clap.... How will Ingram fail this season any bets
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Seasons just around the corner..time to see if we have "proved him wrong" yet.....lets go Barney lets go clap clap..oh wait Barney cant clap.... How will Ingram fail this season any bets
                  what do you mean how will he fail? he was on IR most of he season, or is that what you mean by fail?

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    what do you mean how will he fail? he was on IR most of he season, or is that what you mean by fail?
                    You have to admit, the Barney comparison was hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                      You have to admit, the Barney comparison was hilarious
                      was as in two years ago. maybe beagle will find some non regurgitated smack material one day.

Comment

• Melvin Ingram might have the single most nerdy name in all of the NFL.

I gotta nickle on it he shows up to shoot dice with a dodecahedron.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                          Melvin Ingram might have the single most nerdy name in all of the NFL.

I gotta nickle on it he shows up to shoot dice with a dodecahedron.
                          seems like you have experience with nerd dice.

Comment

• Ingram at camp

Comment

• Chargers fan

Comment

• t-rex arms beasted today!

Comment

Working...
                                X