This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hillman is playing better than any of your backs right now. Don't forget Juan Thompson who had 2 tds vs your team last week. Then we got CA Anderson and Kari Bibbs and Ball coming back from injury.
    Elway has put together a stable of backs instead of overpaying get for 3 like San Diego
    elway would kill for the 3 backs we "overpaid for" Mathews is by far better than anything you have, woodhead is by far better than anything you have, especially in the passing game. could you imagine manning having a weapon like danny woodhead out of the backfield?

you seriously want to give elway credit for the backs Denver has? now that is freaking hilarious! ronnie hillman has had a couple good games, just like our ubdrafted rookie has.......take your homer crap somewhere else bro, not buying what you are selling at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      elway would kill for the 3 backs we "overpaid for" Mathews is by far better than anything you have, woodhead is by far better than anything you have, especially in the passing game. could you imagine manning having a weapon like danny woodhead out of the backfield?

you seriously want to give elway credit for the backs Denver has? now that is freaking hilarious! ronnie hillman has had a couple good games, just like our ubdrafted rookie has.......take your homer crap somewhere else bro, not buying what you are selling at all.
      I sense the fear...the desperation of knowing all his smack talk about how great his backs are is getting blown away...like his team when they played us

He gots nothing but this weak desperate crap he calls smack...

Elway knows more about rbs then this fool will ever know...and if elway was confident in our backs thats worth more then all this fools misguided words

Woodhead is simply sproles .2 something we all said rivers needed...but as a pure hand the ball off rb he aint special

Mathews is injured again...the story of his career

Don brown...is just a every day run of the mill rb...they everywhere

Were in command of the west and that aint changing while his team is fighting just to get back to 2nd place

His continued babbling about anything related to the broncos is a joke
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

usually his sack dances are hilarious, that one might be the worst celebration of any kind i have ever seen.
        Does Freeney have any almost sack dances?
        sigpic

Comment

actually i said he was done as an elite QB in the league, try and be accurate if you are going to quote me. i actually said it was a great pick up for you guys at the time because even a peyton manning that isn't elite anymore would be a huge upgrade over what you had at the time.
          Im cutting you slack on this one because no one knew if Manning was going to be able to get back to being a top QB in the league after his neck surgeries, Manning didnt even know, Elway took a gamble but it wasent a huge one because the Broncos are protected by what is essentially 5 one year deals, if manning had turned out to be a shell of his old self then the Broncos could have cut ties without breaking the bank....Manning insisted on bult in protection for the broncos, like him or hate him but manning is a stand up guy.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

• Back to the original subject....When Von Miller is healthy and tearing after the QB, very few pass rushers in the NFL can match him, i dont think Ingram is even in Von's class, not saying ingram is trash, just saying that Von is an elite pass rusher...period!
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Oliver is your only back Elway would waste his money on the rest are injured and under perform for what their getting paid.
              Carries Yds Avg TD
              Branden Oliver. 85 352 4.1 2
              Donald Brown 59 126 2.1 0
              Ryan Mathews 23 71 3.1 1
              Danny Woodhead. 15 38 2.5 0

Ronnie Hillman 75 349 4.7 2
              Montee Ball 55 172 3.1. 1
              Juwan Thompson. 24 107 4.5 3
              C.J. Anderson. 14 64. 4.6 0
              sigpic

Comment

usually his sack dances are hilarious, that one might be the worst celebration of any kind i have ever seen.
                Worse than the talk into your helmet I mussed up phylliss face?

Comment

• And before your refute it, yes it was a celebration, of failure. I assumed you knew that since he was your qb (San Diego).

Comment

Does Freeney have any almost sack dances?
                    I really LOLed
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                      Im cutting you slack on this one because no one knew if Manning was going to be able to get back to being a top QB in the league after his neck surgeries, Manning didnt even know, Elway took a gamble but it wasent a huge one because the Broncos are protected by what is essentially 5 one year deals, if manning had turned out to be a shell of his old self then the Broncos could have cut ties without breaking the bank....Manning insisted on bult in protection for the broncos, like him or hate him but manning is a stand up guy.
                      that's exactly right, even a manning that was a shell of his former self would have been a gigantic upgrade over what you had at the time. i was definitely not alone in thinking manning was done as an elite QB in the league when i made that comment. unlike the person who has that quote in their sig who claimed rivers was done as an NFL QB back in 2011

how ironic and hypocritical is it to put that quote in your sig yet make an even dumber statement about another QB? i mean, at least i had a solid reason for why i said that at the time, which i admit i was wrong about.
                      Last edited by baphamet; 11-02-2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Oliver is your only back Elway would waste his money on the rest are injured and under perform for what their getting paid.
                        Carries Yds Avg TD
                        Branden Oliver. 85 352 4.1 2
                        Donald Brown 59 126 2.1 0
                        Ryan Mathews 23 71 3.1 1
                        Danny Woodhead. 15 38 2.5 0

Ronnie Hillman 75 349 4.7 2
                        Montee Ball 55 172 3.1. 1
                        Juwan Thompson. 24 107 4.5 3
                        C.J. Anderson. 14 64. 4.6 0
                        you are hopelessly delusional, that's all i can tell you. i realize this is smack but try being realistic for just a second. are you seriously telling me that elway wouldn't want danny woodhead? never mind elway, how about manning? you think he wouldn't want a weapon like that?

how about ryan mathews who has destroyed your team? oh how quick do broncos fans forget in that Thursday night game last year when mathews lit your team up like a Christmas tree.

even if you had donald brown who is a proven and productive veteran it would make your backfield better. i have a little secret for you, this week we are getting donald brown back and after the bye mathews will be back, so lets see how much better your running game is then when we have mathews, donald brown, and our rookie oliver.

Comment

you are hopelessly delusional, that's all i can tell you. i realize this is smack but try being realistic for just a second. are you seriously telling me that elway wouldn't want danny woodhead? never mind elway, how about manning? you think he wouldn't want a weapon like that?

how about ryan mathews who has destroyed your team? oh how quick do broncos fans forget in that Thursday night game last year when mathews lit your team up like a Christmas tree.

even if you had donald brown who is a proven and productive veteran it would make your backfield better. i have a little secret for you, this week we are getting donald brown back and after the bye mathews will be back, so lets see how much better your running game is then when we have mathews, donald brown, and our rookie oliver.
                          You are the one not living in reality the Broncos have a 105 more yards on 14 less carries than the Chargers. We also have twice as many touchdowns. Your best back is Oliver so keep being delusional that getting your 2 scrub RB's back is really going to be an improvement.

Yards ATT's YPA TDs
                          Chargers- 587 182 3.23 3
                          Broncos- 692 168 4.12 6
                          sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                          UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

No you can keep those two, but we will take Oliver off your hands. He looks legit except when he plays against Denvers stud D
                            sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                            UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

No Baphs, Elway doesn't want injured players.
                              Matthews has never shown he can stay healthy and Woodhead is to small to have a long career in the nfl.
                              sigpic

Comment

like i said, not overly impressive and not good enough to be the best or one of the best GM's in the league IMO. von miller was the second overall draft pick, harris wasn't a draft pick (broncos fans don't even know their own team? ) and the rest of those guys are nothing special except julious thomas, that's the one draft pick i am impressed by but then again, would he have so much success if he didn't have manning throwing him the ball?

ive never said elway was a bad GM or was bad at drafting, just that he is over-rated because of manning. people act like he is the best GM in the league because of the success the broncos have and usually that is the measuring stick for GM's.

but having manning fall in your lap does not impress me because manning would make any team have a lot of success.....ANY TEAM.

by the way, just for good measure........November 15th your sorry ass badgers are going down!
                                Trevathan, Malik were picked in the 5th-6th round.

Comment

Working...
                                X