LOL at Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at Tebow

Just read the Denver Post article about how he threw two picks in three passes. I know what I'll be thankful for this thanksgiving. :thumb:

Honestly, Tebow can't be judged by OTA/Camp play.

He can't play his style in Camp. I don't understand you Bronco fans hating on Tebow because he gets a lot of publicity. He flipping one us a playoff game, you should forever love him, no matter what or where he plays because he got us out of the Gutter and hes the only reason we landed Manning.

Please quite with the Tebow hate Bronco fans, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post

He can't play his style in Camp. I don't understand you Bronco fans hating on Tebow because he gets a lot of publicity. He flipping one us a playoff game, you should forever love him, no matter what or where he plays because he got us out of the Gutter and hes the only reason we landed Manning.

Won

And no I won't forever love him because of the psychopathic fan base that he brought highjacked our franchise. I'm happy he is gone and will laugh and point at him as he fails in NYC and then where ever comes next.

Comment

Leave Tebow alone!!!!!!!!

Seriously though... Just leave him alone. Lol

Comment

I'll give him one thing. Dude can run the three and out better than most. >

Comment

sigpic

Comment

DEJA VU

Seen that before. Can't throw a ball and is absolutely horrible in practice.
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I'm glad he's not here anymore, but I'll leave it at that. He's gone, i'm not going to talk about him again (hopefully).

Comment

Agree with that. I'm thrilled that we got Manning, but I loved Tebow when he was here and will forever love the special season that we had last year. Only way I will hate him is if he played for another AFC West team, or if he trashes the City of Denver And I don't see him trashing us at all. Not sure if he'll ever play for an AFC West team, and even then, I'm not sure if I would hate him. But I know that I hope Tebow has a great career with the Jets or whereever else he ends up. He did some real good things here in his short time and helped get us to the playoffs and won a playoff game for the 1st time since the 05-06 season.

You won't see me hate on Tebow.

And if some people say that I should go be a Jets fan, then at that. Team comes first, and right now its all about Peyton Manning.
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

BURN ON TEBOW FOR THROWING PICKS IN A PRACTICE...

what kind of LOSER throws picks in practice

AHHAHAHH LAOLLO ALHAHAHH AHALOALSDOASLDHASDGAGOAGAGGAGAGAHAHAHHA
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

your reply was going well until the bolded was uttered. Tebow was not unique in the fact that he was able to pull our team from mediocrity - we just need anyone that was a little better than Orton especially in the clutch moments. Not taking anything from Tebow - it's a team game and the Broncos pulled themselves out of the mud.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Yeah seriously, what kind of player makes mistakes in practice? That's not what practice is for! Shame on Tebow

Comment

Yes he can and he will be judged in OTA and camp play. Obviously there is a certain amount of emphasis on practise however the thing with Tebow fans that they cannot seem to get into their thick skulls is that every single player is judged based off of how they practise. It is in every team sport any where in the world. In order to get into a rotation or onto the bench or onto the field you need to impress in practise. Tebow fans expect a different rule for Tebow and is one of the reasons they are the most dillusional fan bases in sports. Tebow should and is treated the same as everyone else. And Tebow fans can't handle that. They expect special treatment for him and it is funny because it wont ever happen. And let me guess. He isn't a practise player. Well he isn;t a very good one on the field either. What does it make you if you are a bad practise quarterback and a bad gameday player ???

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            BURN ON TEBOW FOR THROWING PICKS IN A PRACTICE...

what kind of LOSER throws picks in practice

AHHAHAHH LAOLLO ALHAHAHH AHALOALSDOASLDHASDGAGOAGAGGAGAGAHAHAHHA
                            Do you think Kyle Orton throws picks in practice? Of course not! None of the greats do.
                            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Hate the jets but like to see Tebow succed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X