SD should trade Rivers, give him a shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD should trade Rivers, give him a shot

Well SD, You traded away Brees and he won a SB.

You traded away Eli Manning and he got 2.

Surely you owe it to Rivers to trade him and give him the chance of going to a SB ?

Lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=InElwayWeTrust;4442783]Lol.

I don't mind Rivers, I just don't want to see his career wasted

Comment

You know, at first I thought I would open this to find another sophomoric attempt at smack when I saw the thread title. But the reality is you make a very valid argument with historical evidence to back up your argument. I should have known you make compelling argument.

sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Yea, I would be happy to see Rivers get a ring. A decent Qb like him should get a chance to win a ring. Obviously he has no chance to win a ring in San Diego I think thats a given. So it would be nice if they could trade him to a team, where he could help them get a ring, as well as himself. I always say a prayer for any player that ends up going to the Chargers, because I know that their career is basically going down the drain and that they have no shot at a Superbowl.
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Dosent make sense to trade him now @ this point! Its now or never for him with SD!!
            sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

This should be on another Forum! Just Saying!!
                sigpic

Comment

"January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

The only reason Rivers might want to stay is Norv. He might sacrifice going to a SB for the chance to have more years with one of the greatest coaches to ever live.

He is truly a mastermind. A toast to Norv !

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=nor...:10,s:28,i:154

Comment

Not gonna happen.

Comment

Yep, Donktown would LOVE for Rivers to be traded out of the division.

lol.
                          SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
                            Yep, Donktown would LOVE for Rivers to be traded out of the division.

lol.
                            Its kool, he can stay in the West.

So we have Peyton Manning, Fox and Elway, and the rest of the division consists of -

Palmer, a QB who used to be good, and a newbie HC.

Cassell, a back-up, and a HC who went 24-40 with the Browns.

Rivers, a TO machine, and Norv Turner.

Its almost unfair to the rest of the division. Maybe if we took out Manning and put in some QB who completes 46.5 % of passes then surely someone else will win the West, oh......wait...........

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              Its kool, he can stay in the West.

So we have Peyton Manning, Fox and Elway, and the rest of the division consists of -

Palmer, a QB who used to be good, and a newbie HC.

Cassell, a back-up, and a HC who went 24-40 with the Browns.

Rivers, a TO machine, and Norv Turner.

Its almost unfair to the rest of the division. Maybe if we took out Manning and put in some QB who completes 46.5 % of passes then surely someone else will win the West, oh......wait...........
                              Why did you leave out running backs?

Comment

Working...
                              X