Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos gonna win a Superbowl first?!?! The Browns or the San Diego Chargers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    by the way, the browns already won a Superbowl........the real browns ,that is.

(that one's for you, CB )
    Yes, they did. In fact many of them did. A few won in 1997, 1998, 2000, and 2001.

That is what you mean by "real" Browns isn't it? Browns players that played with the team prior to 1995.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Yes, they did. In fact many of them did. A few won in 1997, 1998, 2000, and 2001.

That is what you mean by "real" Browns isn't it? Browns players that played with the team prior to 1995.
      yep, the browns team that used to play in Cleveland but decided to move to Baltimore to win a ring.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        yep, the browns team that used to play in Cleveland but decided to move to Baltimore to win a ring.
        Oh, you are talking about the Ravens. The Ravens had even less players on them that were former Browns than the 1997 Broncos.

In fact, the team with the most former Browns on them were the Patriots when they won.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
          It sure is a toughy!

You know.. Its hilarious, SD is the only team in California thats never showed any form of significance. Raiders, San Fran, all have colorful championship histories. San Diego? Maybe god just hates them. I can see why, their head coach looks like he's another losing season away from a friggen nursing home. In fact they have to have auctions and free signs on their tickets just so they don't get blacked out.

I guess Cleveland wins by default..
          Why is there not a none of the above option.....#justsayin....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            Oh, you are talking about the Ravens. The Ravens had even less players on them that were former Browns than the 1997 Broncos.

In fact, the team with the most former Browns on them were the Patriots when they won.
            Thats because the browns historically had had players with a lick of talent.

Something San Diego has constantly lacked from day one.

Except I do give Fouts and LT credit where credit is due.

Comment

This s a bit related to this thread.

Warren Sapp thinks that the Browns will be the next team that has never been to/won a Super Bowl to win it. Warren Sapp picks the Browns

In the past, under different regimes when the team was on the right track I felt that the media was too harsh on the coaches in place. The media was too harsh on them and made things up. Such as the Mangini tearing down the mural claim. In reality, Mangini had the mentality that the Browns history was somethin for the fans to enjoy, see, and take part in. The mural was a plastic mural that can be applied to many different surfaces - he had it removed and placed in a wing devoted to the Browns history. So, fans can actually physically go and see the mural - it wasn't painted over. It wasn't destroyed - but the media ran the story to paint Mangini in a negative light because that is what they loved to do.

Mangini was a good coach, had a good coaching staff, and was moving the team in the right direction. Now, the media is having a love affair with Holmgren and his pet Shurmur. They are constantly talking about the Browns and saying how they are going to make "great strides this year" and how "amazing the team i going to be".

It is complete BULL. The team is literally standing at the edge of an abyss and they are about to fall. That is where the Browns are at with Holmgren. They aren't climbing up and improving. They are quite literally on the edge of disaster ready to take the plunge. But now, they are being overly gracious with their praise of the team - the media quite literally is STUPID. Every single one of them. It's like I woke up in Bizarro world and nobody else realizes it!

Comment

Working...
              X