Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis dumbervil

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elvis dumbervil

    that's always been my nickname for him and now it really does fit him.
    sigpic

  • #2


    I'm too annoyed right now to be creative with my smack so enjoy what little I have today.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 07-15-2012, 12:59 PM.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Not much to say here... disapointed in Dumervil.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Adam Schefter
        Elvis Dumervil's attorney, Harvey Steinberg, on his client's arrest this weekend: "No charges have been filed. No aggravated assault or assault took place. And it is likely that once the full investigation is complete, no charges will be filed against Mr. Dumervil."
        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
          Adam Schefter
          Elvis Dumervil's attorney, Harvey Steinberg, on his client's arrest this weekend: "No charges have been filed. No aggravated assault or assault took place. And it is likely that once the full investigation is complete, no charges will be filed against Mr. Dumervil."
          While hope that's true, what else is his agent going to say? "My client is guilty as hell!what and idiot! Geez he is going to cost us both money." The stupidity of millionare athletes never fails to amaze me.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            While hope that's true, what else is his agent going to say? "My client is guilty as hell!what and idiot! Geez he is going to cost us both money." The stupidity of millionare athletes never fails to amaze me.
            Not his agent, he is the Broncos go to lawyer. Clearly Dumervil cant be 100% innocent, but it doesnt sound as bad as the original report.

            Comment


            • #7
              Broncos | Elvis Dumervil arrested
              Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:00:51 -0700

              Denver Broncos DE Elvis Dumervil was arrested in Miami Saturday, July 14, and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm.

              Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz20jUI8a8n
              ...another Dumba$$ bronco player in jail with out bail!!! hehehe!
              BB.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
                Broncos | Elvis Dumervil arrested
                Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:00:51 -0700

                Denver Broncos DE Elvis Dumervil was arrested in Miami Saturday, July 14, and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm.

                Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz20jUI8a8n
                ...another Dumba$$ bronco player in jail with out bail!!! hehehe!
                Reading comprehension is not a strength for Raider fans. Dumervil was released on a relatively low bail at $7500.

                Comment


                • #9
                  hahaha these guys are dumb. every weekend there is a new story. if you have to go to a place that requires you having a gun, you probably should not be going there....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                    Reading comprehension is not a strength for Raider fans. Dumervil was released on a relatively low bail at $7500.
                    "In jail without the bail" was the chorus from the famous Fat Boys song "Jailhouse Rap" in the mid 80s. Since Dumerville was released on bond, the joke, while not fully accurate, is correct. Kinda. Link to that hot joint is below.

                    Hip hop history lesson aside, innocent or not, Elvis is dumb to put himself in that position unless this is 100% fabricated and he was a victim of circumstance. Athletes are idiots.

                    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 07-15-2012, 05:30 PM. Reason: Youtube can suck sometimes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                      "In jail without the bail" was the chorus from the famous Fat Boys song "Jailhouse" in the mid 80s. Since Dumerville was released on bond, the joke, while not fully accurate, is correct. Kinda. Link to that hot joint is below.

                      Hip hop history lesson aside, innocent or not, Elvis is dumb to put himself in that position unless this is 100% fabricated and he was a victim of circumstance.

                      Ahh got ya! I was born a little too late to hear that one on the radio I guess.

                      But I agree with you on Dumervil, even if he gets off cleared of all charges he was more than likely in a situation that should have been avoided.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                        Ahh got ya! I was born a little too late to hear that one on the radio I guess.

                        But I agree with you on Dumervil, even if he gets off cleared of all charges he was more than likely in a situation that should have been avoided.
                        I'm probably the only one who caught it, but it was pretty famous for us old folk.

                        Athletes are paid to do to things: play well among the elite and stay out of trouble. Amazing that the latter is the more difficult of the two for some.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lol Baph, how sweet of you to peek your head around the corner. Havent seen you around since your garbage franchise began selling tickets to KC fans to avoid being blacked out

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                            Lol Baph, how sweet of you to peek your head around the corner. Havent seen you around since your garbage franchise began selling tickets to KC fans to avoid being blacked out
                            Weak smack. SD is one of the best and most popular vacation spots. I sure would rather catch my team in sunny San Diego than crummy KC.
                            Einstein let me spell it out for ya... Because obviously you can't afford to travel. See most fans can and do. Well then you tell me what would be a better vacation for a football fanatic then heading to San Diego, catching some waves, bikini watching, beach bar scene, etc etc one day, then catch your fav team the next day. Hmmmm.
                            Or you could always book that vacation to Denver...... and catch up on some sleep.

                            Then SD reaps the rewards of thousands like you dropping 4k on your vacation. So in essence you are supporting the Chargers better than some of the locals who choose to just ride on sundays.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bomb Squad View Post
                              Weak smack. SD is one of the best and most popular vacation spots. I sure would rather catch my team in sunny San Diego than crummy KC.
                              Einstein let me spell it out for ya... Because obviously you can't afford to travel. See most fans can and do. Well then you tell me what would be a better vacation for a football fanatic then heading to San Diego, catching some waves, bikini watching, beach bar scene, etc etc one day, then catch your fav team the next day. Hmmmm.
                              Or you could always book that vacation to Denver...... and catch up on some sleep.

                              Then SD reaps the rewards of thousands like you dropping 4k on your vacation. So in essence you are supporting the Chargers better than some of the locals who choose to just ride on sundays.
                              LOL San Diego. What a dump.
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X