Elvis dumbervil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    it is possible they both could have been doing it, did the other guy get charged with anything?
    From what I read on the net the other night (MSN.com) they both face the same charges.
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
      From what I read on the net the other night (MSN.com) they both face the same charges.
      True but the other guy waved his gun and did it first, as witnessed by both third party and victim accounts, where as the victims said they saw Dumervil flash his gun at his waist band. The fingerprints on the gun they found in the glove compartment will make or brake the case against Doom because he borrowed the car and he claimed the gun was not his and he wasnt aware of it being there.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Bump for the LULZ

:clap:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          Bump for the LULZ

:clap:
          are you clapping because you are relieved that he didn't get charged? it was still pretty dumb what he did regardless if he got charged or not.

for the record, i am glad he didn't.
          sigpic

Comment

are you clapping because you are relieved that he didn't get charged? it was still pretty dumb what he did regardless if he got charged or not.

for the record, i am glad he didn't.
            How do you know he even did it?
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              How do you know he even did it?
              because there were eye witnesses saying he lifted up his shirt and showed a gun and he was arrested. do you honestly think he would have been arrested had there not been any gun present?

pretty telling when eye witnesses say you showed a gun and then the police arrive and you indeed have one. but i can see how he got off because he just showed it and i am sure he has excellent lawyers lol

hopefully he learns from the experience.
              sigpic

Comment

because there were eye witnesses saying he lifted up his shirt and showed a gun and he was arrested. do you honestly think he would have been arrested had there not been any gun present?

pretty telling when eye witnesses say you showed a gun and then the police arrive and you indeed have one. but i can see how he got off because he just showed it and i am sure he has excellent lawyers lol

hopefully he learns from the experience.
                The witness said they saw a black man with a gun while across the seat. They admitted that they did not know if it was Elvis or not.

I'm sure you haven't been following it as much as me because you're not a Broncos fan. But there is no evidence that he ever had a gun in his hands.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

The "eye witnesses" never said it was Elvis Dumervil who showed the gun. He was arrested because the cops found a gun inside the vehicle (that did not belong to Dumervil).

No, you don't even know what happened.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eyewitness testimony shouldn't even hold the weight it does in a court of law especially when the duration of peoples lives are at stake. It's been proven that the human mind tends to regurgitate ANYTHING BUT concrete scientific fact. Yet people get the life in prison over testimony like that.

Devil's advocate, some people are sharper than others and CAN remember every detail but most dont

Anyhow - Doom doesn't seem so dumb after all huh baph -- he seems more Doom for you again
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      The witness said they saw a black man with a gun while across the seat. They admitted that they did not know if it was Elvis or not.

I'm sure you haven't been following it as much as me because you're not a Broncos fan. But there is no evidence that he ever had a gun in his hands.
                      i read that there was a witness that said he had it in his waste band and he lifted up his shirt to show it. not saying he did but that was the allegation.

i did read about the 911 call where he saw a guy in the car showing off a gun but i don't think that was thew same witness.

Dumervil is accused of getting out of his car during a road rage incident, walking up to another car that was stuck in traffic, yelling at the driver and lifting his shirt to show that he was carrying a gun. An employee at a nearby store witnessed the incident and called police, apparently confirming most of what the victim in the case told police
                      also, just because the car or the gun wasn't registered to him does not mean he didn't have it in his possession before police arrived.

the mere fact that he was rolling around in a car with multiple firearms makes him dumb in my book. lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        Eyewitness testimony shouldn't even hold the weight it does in a court of law especially when the duration of peoples lives are at stake. It's been proven that the human mind tends to regurgitate ANYTHING BUT concrete scientific fact. Yet people get the life in prison over testimony like that.

Devil's advocate, some people are sharper than others and CAN remember every detail but most dont

Anyhow - Doom doesn't seem so dumb after all huh baph -- he seems more Doom for you again
                        he was driving around in a car with multiple firearms then getting into road rage fights with other drivers and you don't think that is dumb?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                          The "eye witnesses" never said it was Elvis Dumervil who showed the gun. He was arrested because the cops found a gun inside the vehicle (that did not belong to Dumervil).

No, you don't even know what happened.
                          so there wasn't guns found after police were called? it doesn't matter who they belonged to and it doesn't mean it wasn't elvis that had the gun either, just because they didn't belong to him.

it just means there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for assault.

did the other guy that was in the car get charged with assault? if not then yeah, my point still stands.
                          sigpic

Comment

so there wasn't guns found after police were called? it doesn't matter who they belonged to and it doesn't mean it wasn't elvis that had the gun either, just because they didn't belong to him.

it just means there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for assault.

did the other guy that was in the car get charged with assault? if not then yeah, my point still stands.
                            Damn, I didn't know you were present at the event, they really could have used your testimony.
                            sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
                            30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
                              Damn, I didn't know you were present at the event, they really could have used your testimony.
                              that makes no sense, show me where i am saying he did what he was accused of. some of you are acting like this went to trial and he was found innocent.

there was a witness that said a guy got out of the car and lifted up his shirt to show a gun, it may not have been elvis, i get that.

thats why i said if the other guy did get charged it would leave no doubt it was not elvis.

i am just saying that just because it wasn't elvis' car or guns registered to him does not mean he wasn't the one that had and showed the gun.

after all, there were two guns and two guys, right?

like i said, i am glad he didn't get charged but i just hope he learns from this dumb mistake, which is at the very least to be riding around in your buddies car with multiple handguns looking to road rage on people. lol
                              sigpic

Comment

lol wrong yet again but he won't admit it. Color me shocked
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X