X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    The car was his brothers. They went out to lunch, and Elvis drove his brother's car. There was a locked glove compartment, with a MAC pistol in it, in the car. You can't put a MAC in your waist band, so no Baph, he didn't flash a gun. The guns were all dusted for prints. None were Elvis'.

The "victims" gave false addresses, and never showed up to court hearings etc. A big reason no charges are being pursued is because the "victims" were extremely flakey, and likely full of crap. The only eyewitness that gave a statement, a woman working at a victoria's secret, never said who was waiving around a gun, and when she was interviewed again, and shown what was written in the police report, she gave a recorded statement that the prosecution used as another reason to drop the charges, that the police report was completely different from what she had said, and had factual misrepresentations of the truth.

No charges were filed against anyone.

Dumbervile was guilty of driving his brothers car, while visiting his family for his Mother's birthday, after eating some lunch. Period.

I recant anything I said about him being stupid for doing what he did, since he did absolutely nothing wrong.

See Baph? Not so hard, is it?
    Actually the witness identified that the person waiving the gun was the other driver and essentially said that Elvis got out of his car and shouted at them after something small hit the car. It came down to fingerprints the gun was not cleaned it was legally locked in the glove compartment and did not have his fingerprints. Elvis admited to yelling at the "victims" but since their was no evidence he was waiving the gun, and the gun found under the seat of the other drivers car seat had the drivers prints on it but not Dumervils.

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF BAPH PREJUDICIAL BELIEF THAT HE DID SOMETHING WRONG

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    It's a really dumb thread. That's all.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    The car was his brothers. They went out to lunch, and Elvis drove his brother's car. There was a locked glove compartment, with a MAC pistol in it, in the car. You can't put a MAC in your waist band, so no Baph, he didn't flash a gun. The guns were all dusted for prints. None were Elvis'.

The "victims" gave false addresses, and never showed up to court hearings etc. A big reason no charges are being pursued is because the "victims" were extremely flakey, and likely full of crap. The only eyewitness that gave a statement, a woman working at a victoria's secret, never said who was waiving around a gun, and when she was interviewed again, and shown what was written in the police report, she gave a recorded statement that the prosecution used as another reason to drop the charges, that the police report was completely different from what she had said, and had factual misrepresentations of the truth.

No charges were filed against anyone.

Dumbervile was guilty of driving his brothers car, while visiting his family for his Mother's birthday, after eating some lunch. Period.

I recant anything I said about him being stupid for doing what he did, since he did absolutely nothing wrong.

See Baph? Not so hard, is it?
    Last edited by kishzilla; 08-07-2012, 08:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    lol wrong yet again but he won't admit it. Color me shocked

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
    Damn, I didn't know you were present at the event, they really could have used your testimony.
    that makes no sense, show me where i am saying he did what he was accused of. some of you are acting like this went to trial and he was found innocent.

there was a witness that said a guy got out of the car and lifted up his shirt to show a gun, it may not have been elvis, i get that.

thats why i said if the other guy did get charged it would leave no doubt it was not elvis.

i am just saying that just because it wasn't elvis' car or guns registered to him does not mean he wasn't the one that had and showed the gun.

after all, there were two guns and two guys, right?

like i said, i am glad he didn't get charged but i just hope he learns from this dumb mistake, which is at the very least to be riding around in your buddies car with multiple handguns looking to road rage on people. lol

Leave a comment:

• OrangeBlueCrew
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    so there wasn't guns found after police were called? it doesn't matter who they belonged to and it doesn't mean it wasn't elvis that had the gun either, just because they didn't belong to him.

it just means there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for assault.

did the other guy that was in the car get charged with assault? if not then yeah, my point still stands.
    Damn, I didn't know you were present at the event, they really could have used your testimony.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    The "eye witnesses" never said it was Elvis Dumervil who showed the gun. He was arrested because the cops found a gun inside the vehicle (that did not belong to Dumervil).

No, you don't even know what happened.
    so there wasn't guns found after police were called? it doesn't matter who they belonged to and it doesn't mean it wasn't elvis that had the gun either, just because they didn't belong to him.

it just means there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for assault.

did the other guy that was in the car get charged with assault? if not then yeah, my point still stands.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Eyewitness testimony shouldn't even hold the weight it does in a court of law especially when the duration of peoples lives are at stake. It's been proven that the human mind tends to regurgitate ANYTHING BUT concrete scientific fact. Yet people get the life in prison over testimony like that.

Devil's advocate, some people are sharper than others and CAN remember every detail but most dont

Anyhow - Doom doesn't seem so dumb after all huh baph -- he seems more Doom for you again
    he was driving around in a car with multiple firearms then getting into road rage fights with other drivers and you don't think that is dumb?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    The witness said they saw a black man with a gun while across the seat. They admitted that they did not know if it was Elvis or not.

I'm sure you haven't been following it as much as me because you're not a Broncos fan. But there is no evidence that he ever had a gun in his hands.
    i read that there was a witness that said he had it in his waste band and he lifted up his shirt to show it. not saying he did but that was the allegation.

i did read about the 911 call where he saw a guy in the car showing off a gun but i don't think that was thew same witness.

Dumervil is accused of getting out of his car during a road rage incident, walking up to another car that was stuck in traffic, yelling at the driver and lifting his shirt to show that he was carrying a gun. An employee at a nearby store witnessed the incident and called police, apparently confirming most of what the victim in the case told police
    also, just because the car or the gun wasn't registered to him does not mean he didn't have it in his possession before police arrived.

the mere fact that he was rolling around in a car with multiple firearms makes him dumb in my book. lol

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Eyewitness testimony shouldn't even hold the weight it does in a court of law especially when the duration of peoples lives are at stake. It's been proven that the human mind tends to regurgitate ANYTHING BUT concrete scientific fact. Yet people get the life in prison over testimony like that.

Devil's advocate, some people are sharper than others and CAN remember every detail but most dont

Anyhow - Doom doesn't seem so dumb after all huh baph -- he seems more Doom for you again

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    because there were eye witnesses saying he lifted up his shirt and showed a gun and he was arrested. do you honestly think he would have been arrested had there not been any gun present?
    The "eye witnesses" never said it was Elvis Dumervil who showed the gun. He was arrested because the cops found a gun inside the vehicle (that did not belong to Dumervil).

pretty telling when eye witnesses say you showed a gun and then the police arrive and you indeed have one. but i can see how he got off because he just showed it and i am sure he has excellent lawyers lol
    No, you don't even know what happened.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    because there were eye witnesses saying he lifted up his shirt and showed a gun and he was arrested. do you honestly think he would have been arrested had there not been any gun present?

pretty telling when eye witnesses say you showed a gun and then the police arrive and you indeed have one. but i can see how he got off because he just showed it and i am sure he has excellent lawyers lol

hopefully he learns from the experience.
    The witness said they saw a black man with a gun while across the seat. They admitted that they did not know if it was Elvis or not.

I'm sure you haven't been following it as much as me because you're not a Broncos fan. But there is no evidence that he ever had a gun in his hands.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    How do you know he even did it?

hopefully he learns from the experience.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    are you clapping because you are relieved that he didn't get charged? it was still pretty dumb what he did regardless if he got charged or not.

for the record, i am glad he didn't.
    How do you know he even did it?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Bump for the LULZ

:clap:
    are you clapping because you are relieved that he didn't get charged? it was still pretty dumb what he did regardless if he got charged or not.

for the record, i am glad he didn't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X