Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Knocks Dolphins Fan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hard Knocks Dolphins Fan

    So I really like Hard Knocks and episode 1 for this season was on last night. Dolphins fan said one of the funnier things I have ever heard on that show. "Ryan Tannehill will take us to the Super Bowl in two years mark it."

    Now I am not saying that Ryan Tannehill is not going to be a good NFL QB and I am also not saying that he will never go to a Super Bowl, but 2 years??? They were 6-10 last year, and to be honest I don't think Matt Moore did a terrible job at QB. Anywho made me lol thought i'd share it.
    sigpic

  • #2
    hahaha.. just not gona happen...

    Comment


    • #3
      I saw that too.

      I'm glad we're not the only team with homer fans that have unreal expectations.
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • #4
        4 years out if lucky lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          I saw that too.

          I'm glad we're not the only team with homer fans that have unreal expectations.
          Clearly every team has those fans. On another note this years HK is going to be awesome. Chad Johnson is gold regardless of how obnoxious he can be.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
            Clearly every team has those fans. On another note this years HK is going to be awesome. Chad Johnson is gold regardless of how obnoxious he can be.
            I gotta see more of Philbin as the season goes on, because as of right now he's gonna lose that team if the going gets rough. He seems too understated, like "Hey guys, um, you know how about we kinda like, maybe do this the right way..please?"
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              I gotta see more of Philbin as the season goes on, because as of right now he's gonna lose that team if the going gets rough. He seems too understated, like "Hey guys, um, you know how about we kinda like, maybe do this the right way..please?"
              Yeah I saw that too. He asked if the QB's had the players respect but I certainly don't think he does yet. Also the way he is running his practice with two different teams trading off plays while quite smart with the time restrictions seems like it could really make a lot of the vets mad. Especially in that heat.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope we get to see a whole lot of Lauren Tannehill. That would make the show worth watching.





                sigpic


                FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                :cool:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  I hope we get to see a whole lot of Lauren Tannehill. That would make the show worth watching.



                  She is in fact gorgeous and yeah i think you will. But the show is definitely worth watching regardless imho.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ahh, gotta love Chad Johnson. He's a funny guy for sure. But, the head coach already having to have a talk with him about not dropping the f bomb while meeting with the press should tell you something. Then listening to Chad describe himself as more mature, grown up, blah blah blah. I can curse like a sailor but I always respect the situation. Of course, since the show was about 75% Chad Johnson I'm sure HBO is looking for anything to report on the fish.
                    Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did you watch the Bengals HK? He's constantly cussing. At the press, at his teammates at his coaches
                      sigpic

                      Hooray, beer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got to say when they traded away BM because they thought he was to much of a headache then signed Chad 8-5 it made me wonder if that organization knows what its doing.

                        Matt Moore surprised me last year, and I think hes getting a slightly raw deal but its certainly an interestng team to watch
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          man that guy was goofy as hell

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X