Is it just me or....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or....

Is Woody Paige looking more and more like an obese goldfish with a bad haircut every day?

Also, Bill Williamson is doing well on his quest to become the next Pillsbury Doughboy.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Is Woody Paige looking more and more like an obese goldfish with a bad haircut every day?

Also, Bill Williamson is doing well on his quest to become the next Pillsbury Doughboy.
    Bill gets his picture put next to anything that ESPN picks up from other sources regarding the AFCWest. It makes it seem like he writes more than he does. His head barely fits in his profile pic. I use to mention this in his chats but he never replied, ha.
    Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Bill Williamson is far and away the worst reporter for any division on ESPN. The mere fact that he has not been fired for his pathetic amount of production and massive amount of regurgitation means that someone high up in ESPN truly hates the AFC West.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
        Bill Williamson is far and away the worst reporter for any division on ESPN. The mere fact that he has not been fired for his pathetic amount of production and massive amount of regurgitation means that someone high up in ESPN truly hates the AFC West.
        first time we agreed on anything. Still can't believe he took Adam Schefters spot at the Denver post even if it was only for a season. Talk about a major down grade
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          first time we agreed on anything. Still can't believe he took Adam Schefters spot at the Denver post even if it was only for a season. Talk about a major down grade
          Well considering that half of his reports are based on scoops reported by Schefter its almost like he never left (and got hit in the head and lost half his IQ)
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
          X