Clear All

• Tebow: Failure to launch

womp womp wommmmmmp
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

I can see it now, on the New York Post.

Tim Tebow gets booed, throws INT as Jets lose preseason opener

Comment

The ironic part about the line below the Failure to Launch is that Peyton Manning did the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        The ironic part about the line below the Failure to Launch is that Peyton Manning did the exact same thing.
        Difference, Manning played one series only had 3 incompletions. Tebow played for 2 quarters and had 4 incompletions.

You still see the same Tebow you saw last season. Rarely throws the ball, when he does not many are completed.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

As much as I hoped the guy would have killed it and proved everyone wrong, he did what he does.

Who knows what he'll ever do. I hope it's good.

Comment

As much as i had hope for Timmy, lol, i see elway was right, his arm wont get better, smh
            sigpic

Comment

The reviews are pretty favorable, you must have had to search for a headline that suited you. Jets commentary has been pretty even-handed, and it was just a preseason game with some vanilla routes. It was pretty good, showing some progress.

Comment

He can still be my Running back!!!
                "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

womp womp wommmmmmp
                  Tebows in your head Werder.

Comment

You'd think after 3 years in the league he'd fix the staring down the receiver part every single passing snap.

That isn't the case. If he wants to get better he really needs to stop doing that because every single snap you can just tell from his head movement he's locking down on one guy the entire time.

Comment

Cory is up to some Evil Shenanigans...

Comment

Same ol same ol.

Throwing motion still looks the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                          The reviews are pretty favorable, you must have had to search for a headline that suited you. Jets commentary has been pretty even-handed, and it was just a preseason game with some vanilla routes. It was pretty good, showing some progress.
                          Front page of NFL.com wasn't a very long search.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

"I did some things pretty good," Tebow said, via The Associated Press. "Obviously I want that last throw back. I tried to put it low and outside. Just a stupid play by me."

Low and outside? If it wasn't intercepted, looks like its probably going to hit the TE's feet.

It's too bad there isn't a gif of him hitting the cheerleader.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

As I sit here BSing getting a pedicure and sipping on my Irish Coffee, I'm reading these headlines from the New York Daily News.

Front page: Tebow Shines in Jets debut (Oh, yeah, & they let Sanchez plat, too!)
                              Back page: OFF AND RUNNING. Tebowmania has legs as Tim makes Jet debut

On a minor sidebar, the defending Superbowl Champion New York Giants also played last night and got NO press on the front page and a cute little ribbon on the back page, DOMINATED by Tebow's pic.

Congrats Rex, Mission #1 Accomplished.

Tebow Watch headlines the sports backpage.

The article inside by Gary Myers said Tebowmania might have legs. Rex said Tebow's strength is running the ball. Ok.

This team is going 7-9 at best UNLESS their defense can do what Denver's did last year and allow Tebow to win the game late. Assuming Tebow gets those final two minutes.

Oh those wacky Jets. Thank goodness my dad switched me to the Dark Side before it was too late.

Comment

Working...
                              X