Tebow: Failure to launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched this game.

I thought Tebow WAS the Tebow we all know. If he played all 4Q he probably would have his team close at the end with few completed passes and a bunch of rushing yards.

I noticed his receivers having trouble catching his ball

But he was just Tebow.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I don't think I'll ever not be in awe of how badly you guys just hate this guy.

What are you trying to prove in this thread? That Tebow still isn't an accurate QB or what? Like we don't all already know this? If you want to waste some more of your time ragging on Tebow why not just take it to the Jets' board where all of his crazies are stationed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post

What are you trying to prove in this thread? That Tebow still isn't an accurate QB or what? Like we don't all already know this? If you want to waste some more of your time ragging on Tebow why not just take it to the Jets' board where all of his crazies are stationed?
        So we can't smack on other teams/players?
        I don't see your heart bleeding over in the Orton thread or in any of the Hanie threads.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          So we can't smack on other teams/players?
          I don't see your heart bleeding over in the Orton thread or in any of the Hanie threads.
          They aren't Tebow. They aren't the savoir or Messiah as his zealots call him, which in term is funny because he's a Christian and Messiah means Jew King.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

LOl, its's a bit early to get to excited. Tebow had a couple of bad passes. So did Peyton Manning. So did Matt Stafford. SO did Brandon Weeden. Lot's of other qbs played "meh". Way too early to smack.I honestly think this thread and others ripping on TT will come back to haunt you all later.
            /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenightmare View Post
              LOl, its's a bit early to get to excited. Tebow had a couple of bad passes. So did Peyton Manning. So did Matt Stafford. SO did Brandon Weeden. Lot's of other qbs played "meh". Way too early to smack.I honestly think this thread and others ripping on TT will come back to haunt you all later.
              "haunt" me?

He's gonna have good games scattered here and there. He's gonna have good plays scattered here and there.

That's Tebow. Scattered.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I think if they just bring him in for his RZ packages he's gonna do pretty good.

will snipe some TD's away from Sanchez and make his stat sheet look worse if they do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post

There's still some around here
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I wont deny Tebow is a good dude.

But the thing that really got me is that he always comes off as a flake. In every single interview starting off with "first off id like to thank...etc" just started to bug me. And then his fans, the moment I saw those weirdos chanting at the stadium I wanted Tebow and his fans GONE. I want to be able to go to the stadium to enjoy a darn football game, leave your religious chanting somewhere else.

Anyways, this proves Tebow is still Tebow and looks as though he will never learn how to throw the ball or make a decision.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Difference, Manning played one series only had 3 incompletions. Tebow played for 2 quarters and had 4 incompletions.
                      That makes no sense.

Manning was 4/7 for 44 yds no TDs and an interception.

Tebow was 4/8 for 27 yds no TDs and an interception and ran for 34 yds.

Tebow wasn't impressive, but most Jets fans were happy with what they saw. Manning looked okay, and most Broncos fans were happy with what they saw.

Comment

Bottom for the "You shouldn't talk about Tim" people. This is the smack section, you are suppose to smack talk other teams and players. If it's wrong to bad mouth a team or player then maybe this section shouldn't exist. In if you have spoken ill of a another player or team but find it wrong to do the same with Tebow then you are simply a hypocrite.

Tim Tebow is a leader, he lights fires underneath players. He is a damn good running back, but he isn't a damn good QB or anywhere near being a good QB.

Everything we saw in him last season, last preseason, practices, and when he came out of college is all still there today. His foot work is better but it's still bad, his throwing motion is still bad, he still stares down wide outs, he still holds on to the ball to long. He still has a run first mentality. All of it is still there.

Nobody is denying that Tim is a good dude, nobody is denying he is a leader.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

They aren't Tebow. They aren't the savoir or Messiah as his zealots call him, which in term is funny because he's a Christian and Messiah means Jew King.
                          "Messiah" literally means "anointed one." The Greek translation is "Χριστός" or Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            "haunt" me?

He's gonna have good games scattered here and there. He's gonna have good plays scattered here and there.

That's Tebow. Scattered.
                            Yeah, i won't argue that. But I think he'll show a lot of improvement overall this season. I think Tebow will make a lot of people eat crow....again.

Comment

Bottom for the "You shouldn't talk about Tim" people. This is the smack section, you are suppose to smack talk other teams and players. If it's wrong to bad mouth a team or player then maybe this section shouldn't exist. In if you have spoken ill of a another player or team but find it wrong to do the same with Tebow then you are simply a hypocrite.

Tim Tebow is a leader, he lights fires underneath players. He is a damn good running back, but he isn't a damn good QB or anywhere near being a good QB.

Everything we saw in him last season, last preseason, practices, and when he came out of college is all still there today. His foot work is better but it's still bad, his throwing motion is still bad, he still stares down wide outs, he still holds on to the ball to long. He still has a run first mentality. All of it is still there.

Nobody is denying that Tim is a good dude, nobody is denying he is a leader.
                              Still managed to get to the second round of the playoffs.

Nobodies saying you can't smack Tebow, just a bit early to be doing so. The first pre-season game of the season is not going to spell success or doom for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                                As much as I hoped the guy would have killed it and proved everyone wrong, he did what he does.

Who knows what he'll ever do. I hope it's good.
                                Pretty much my thought. I still like the kid but getting his pocket passing to an NFL level is a tall order.
                                You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Working...
                                X